You are not connected. Please login or register

New Patcher

Cloaca

Cloaca

New Patcher EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

To be blunt, the patcher's style is basic and picture that is set to the background is boring and outdated. I suggest this being worked on since we also have improved on our website's look. Also, I feel that the text stating the rules should be changed into a link that directs to the forum page which displays the rules.

##1 - Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:17 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
New Patcher EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Well, that is the thing. Not everyone who plays Mazey flyff has a forum account. Not lot of players wants to come to forums. Mainly, they are focusing on getting their stuff in the game. So, the rules are there for those who does not have forum accounts.

##2 - Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
New Patcher EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:Well, that is the thing. Not everyone who plays Mazey flyff has a forum account. Not lot of players wants to come to forums. Mainly, they are focusing on getting their stuff in the game. So, the rules are there for those who does not have forum accounts.

You don't need a forum account to be able to see the different posts and topics at forums. There are no real problem having a link that redirects you to the game rules.

Besides that, I think it's fine that the rules are stated in the Patcher itself.

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

New Patcher EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I agree with Legion, not all people check out forums for stuff like that, especially kids, the only time they will visit forums is if they are in trouble.

However I love the idea of adding a link to the main patcher that will direct to the Rules of MazeyFlyff section in the forums on the top of numerous rules listed on the pathcher itself.

And having said that, here you go +1

##4 - Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:10 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
New Patcher EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

If we add a link to the patcher about the rules, most of people won't even bother, since they rather spend time in playing the game instead of reading about stuff cause they think that it is boring to read lot of junk.

But I will agree that the patcher needs some better graphics

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
New Patcher EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 as long as the link will not be opened using Internet Explorer. Smile Cos some of the links I stumbled upon are opened using it. Nonetheless, I agree on making a new patcher design. If I'm not mistaken it has not been changed for almost 2 years, I guess. Not sure about it though.

Good luck, Senpai!

##6 - Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Sponsored content

New Patcher Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum