You are not connected. Please login or register

Haikiru's Briliant Idea

josecardoso

josecardoso

Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 21
josecardoso

Hello fellow readers,

Ill tell you something about me personally, ok, im a pve guy i don't like pvp i hate people that think they are gods cause they are the siege bosses, whatever i love killing little indefensive bosses like kalgas, behemot, kheldor, you name it, but i have a problem i wanna be abble to do cw w/o having to delete my guild, there is other ways like on kalgas and stuff, other servers have done it, why not you?

Please tell you will consider my idea, i wanna be abble to do cw at least 2 times a day :/

King Rewards,
Haikiru

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Pst! The part where you share your thoughts about PvP players is not relevant to the suggestion itself. Aside from that, I like the way the system is today. It prevents Clockwork's drops to be enourmosly cheaper than they are today thus keeping their rarity.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 am
josecardoso

josecardoso

Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 21
josecardoso

well true but everything else you can get with like couplehours and they are still expensive, dota weapons, master kings weapons,scrolls on name change, and they are still expensive if you could do like cw every 12 hours where that would affect the game, cause i atm if i really want i need 1 friend and/or a second account and im creating guilds every 10 minutes and doing cw, so yea it would prevent from that happening too Smile

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The reason why items from Colosseum are expensive, is because they have a greater market in the game, compared to CW drops. Master King weapons as well as Color Names are expensive for 2 different reasons: You have to work a lot and need a lot of luck as well in order to get a rare item from the Colosseum Boxes. In addition, Color Names can be bought for liek 30 000 MQC. You know, they used to cost 200 RP a while ago.

By the way, only the MK knuckle and Yoyo are expensive. The other weapons are a lot cheaper.

The Clockworks' drops are just not that attractive in the game market for now.

And about the guild creation: That as well as the long line of CW quests are the reasons why weapons
i.e Dretras are rarities in the market as for now. (And some other reasons too)

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Jack, is right about that. If we allow things to get "easy" to get, then everything about the Market will not be a strong as it is. For me, I am big time supporter for the Game Economy. I would like to see the Private Shops in the market to stay balanced as it is.

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:54 am
edricktandoc

edricktandoc

Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 17
edricktandoc

Lol what game economy are you talking about. legion clock work drops can be sold at below 10 rp. and most sell it for like 5 and below. -_-

##6 - Posted Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

Haikiru's Briliant Idea EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Clockwork Alpha spawns at 4 random locations located around madrigal, if you do not wish to have to create new guilds to kill regular Clockworks, you can try and hunt for him.

##7 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Sponsored content

Haikiru's Briliant Idea Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum