You are not connected. Please login or register

Additional Model Viewer

Frans

Frans

Additional Model Viewer EmptyPosts : 110
Frans

My suggestion is about putting a Model Viewer in market since teleporting always make people DC so.
Less hassle i would say.. cuz' if youre from market and goin to flaris just to see the appearance [since theres no model viewer in market] , the for example is [Ebony Gun] youre planning to buy. Theres a chance you'll get dc ofc. lol!

##1 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:07 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Additional Model Viewer EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

For your information... there is a new command /wiki which opens up the list of all the items that are in the game and items that have not been added yet. It will also open a big picture of your character avatar which will use you the weapon that you have selected to view.

##2 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:42 pm
Frans

Frans

Frans

LEgionDark wrote:For your information... there is a new command /wiki which opens up the list of all the items that are in the game and items that have not been added yet. It will also open a big picture of your character avatar which will use you the weapon that you have selected to view.

i tried using /wiki , yeah its the same as model viewer e.e but...
Many people doesnt know the /wiki yet and i would say putting a model viewer in market will be helpful too even tho the /wiki exists.
Because why did they even create a model viewer npc if /wiki already exists? the answer is very simple , there are lots of commands or something that is very confusing especially for those who just started playing this server. i wont consider myself a new player since i started playin mazey 1month ago , but as u can see , even i didnt know /wiki exists , anyways i view the model viewer as the general way of viewing things.

so yea /wiki exists but i'll stick with my suggestion. sparkle

##3 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Additional Model Viewer EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

The /wiki function isn't as advanced for viewing models as the Model Viewer, simply because model viewer can allow you to change the entire characters look to that of yours to see if it matches your look, meanwhile the /wiki function only allows you to view what you are currently wearing (might I add the un-modeled version of what you're wearing) along with ONE item. Model viewer let's you view multiple different items. /wiki is just a faster alternative to model viewer in my opinion, that allows the user to quickly see what the model of a weapon/set piece/etc. looks like, rather than customization opportunities which model viewer does have.

##4 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 5:24 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Additional Model Viewer EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Actual, I did several runs in using the /wiki. I was able to change the look of my avatar in changing its armor and weapons image. All I did was double click on item name and it pops up on the Avatar Image. Then I was able to look for another iteam.. then I also double click it. I was able to make one of my blades to look like a FM class character. Also another thing, you can actual remove your equipment then use /wiki command if you have a problem with your current avatar character appearing with its current items on the Avatar Window.

The /wiki is much faster then the model changer, simple fact is that you can do search bar in finding what you are looking for, instead of the model view, where you have to scroll down the whole entire list of weapons. Unlike the model view, when you change your icon armor peices, it does not give you the complete look. It mess up when you mix match your armor set. But with /wiki you got a much better look of your avator with other items.

##5 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 8:23 pm
Frans

Frans

Frans

LEgionDark wrote:Actual, I did several runs in using the /wiki. I was able to change the look of my avatar in changing its armor and weapons image. All I did was double click on item name and it pops up on the Avatar Image. Then I was able to look for another iteam.. then I also double click it. I was able to make one of my blades to look like a FM class character.  Also another thing, you can actual remove your equipment then use /wiki command if you have a problem with your current avatar character appearing with its current items on the Avatar Window.

The /wiki is much faster then the model changer, simple fact is that you can do search bar in finding what you are looking for, instead of the model view, where you have to scroll down the whole entire list of weapons. Unlike the model view, when you change your icon armor peices, it does not give you the complete look. It mess up when you mix match your armor set. But with /wiki  you got a much better look of your avator with other items.

Actually, you can also search for items in model viewer by typing in the search bar ofc like u said in wiki. But that doesnt change the fact that some people doesnt know the /wiki since there are no instructions/tutorial ingame that guides the player on using the /wiki unless you're always here in forum to read some guides.

##6 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 9:33 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Additional Model Viewer EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Frans, you should look at this in another perspective. Players will eventually know about the /wiki command. This means that the model viewer will no longer be necessary. In addition to this, there is already an existing suggestion equal to yours. When this being said, I will lock this topic as its suggestion has already been suggested.

Reference: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6217-model-viewer-npc-in-market?highlight=model+viewer

#Locked and moved to Suggestion Archives

##7 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Additional Model Viewer Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum