You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Note!

pj_josh

pj_josh

Last Note! EmptyPosts : 11
pj_josh

For the past 5 months of playing in this server, I had lots of wonderful experiences and bondings from other players the day I started as a newbie until the last time I played, but, I also learned some lessons in reality that I can associate within this game. I hope that you will pursue to continue what you have started for the sake of players wanting to have fun and who are aspiring for power.

Sadly, I have to go on and say GOODBYE. Even though it hurts to say it, but my real life priorities and education are always first on the list! But I wish that I could return back someday to RESTART a new life at Mazey!

Best wishes and Goodluck to the owner and staffs!
-iWaffles
p.s sorry for the drama' cant help it!

HarshPuppies!!!!!mamimiss q mga bonding natin! Jejejejejeje.....remember players: Into becoming powerful, you will always start at the lowest point of power. Stay humble and be patient. In time, all your efforts will be worth it!

##1 - Posted Wed May 06, 2015 3:09 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Last Note! EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

/aw it's always sad having a flyffer leaving us. Anyway good luck with your real life businesses and I hope to cya again ^^

##2 - Posted Wed May 06, 2015 6:51 am
YoonaXD

YoonaXD

Last Note! EmptyPosts : 78
YoonaXD

sad to read this :/

-1 loyal player on our guild /aw
but yeah, good luck with your real life. thanks for being a nice and kind friend to me, thanks for everything.

Goodbye sad
please do take care, Waffle-Sama

##3 - Posted Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 am
pj_josh

pj_josh

Last Note! EmptyPosts : 11
pj_josh

@YoonaXD......Hahahahaha ok! thats always part of my job as a person and a player.
@JackSparrowYay....thank you sir! Also hoping to see you and this game still alive again after sometime!! cyahhhh

-iWaffles

##4 - Posted Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Last Note! Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum