You are not connected. Please login or register

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Twitch

Twitch

Ex-GM
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 71
Twitch

Hello Mazey-Flyff! This is going to be a post about the fact that the server is losing many players on a daily basis. Without doing something to attract new players, and/or bring back old players, I'm afraid that the worst will come upon us. Back when I was a staff member, the server was thriving. (Note. This was over a year ago) I came back recently, about a month ago. I've supported the server since, and it just saddens me that as I log daily, I notice the server population slowly dying. I would like to compile a series of ideas from everyone, so that appropriate action may be taken by Mazey. I've been asking around in-game, and some ideas arose. Such as a wipe, hiring devs for new content, reviewing staff members and adding new/removing current who may be inactive and/or not doing their job, unique new events, ect... I will go into each of these in detail. If any of you have additional ideas, don't hesitate to reply, I will add them into this post. If you don't believe in something, state why.

1) Server Wipe

A server wipe has its pros and cons, and we all know this. But could a wipe save the server? Having a wipe would result in a fresh start, new economy, and a whole new "rush" to the server. What I mean by rush is, people trying to get their gear, farming for stuff, ect. Dpoints would need to be restored, as people who donated to support the server can't simply get nothing for their contribution. (Note. A wipe like this has worked in the past.) For people thinking it would be super unfair for non donors, we could have a Red Chip event for a certain period of time, and/or Colo chips. I know this still doesn't amount to what people would lose, but it gives them a "jump up and go" feeling that is mostly unseen for many players currently due to the lack of content. (Not trying to bash Mazey.) Some problems with a wipe would be that some players may just decide to not restart, resulting in losing some community. Depending on how many new/returning players it manages to bring, determines whether it could be effective or not. (Note. These aren't just my opinions/ideas, so don't bash me over it.)

2) Hiring Devs

The main problem with this suggestion, is that trust worthy, skilled developers are very hard to come by. The lack of content is making people leave. Most players are either afk, or standing around in the arena waiting for a guild siege. The only players that do a significant amount of farming are new players or a few determined players. Hiring a developer could ensure that Mazey-Flyff is always working on new content, when Mazey himself can not. Running a server and being responsible for creating new content on top of an IRL job is a challenge for one person only. I'm not trying to say that Mazey isn't doing a great job, just that an additional brain could be very useful for new content, and/or for lightening the work load. As it stands now, other servers have so many features and custom content that just overall win against what we offer.

3) Staff

Not going into very much detail with this one, mainly because it's hard to discuss without offending someone. Basically, if you're going to be inactive for a certain period of time, then that's alright. Let someone know, and let them know when you'll be coming back. If you're inactive for no particular reason, and stay inactive for a long period of time, actions should be taken. There are many people that would love a position on the staff, that would remain active and willing to help.

4) Unique Events

I don't just mean GM hosted events. I mean server wide events! Like a collecting event, or a drop box event. Stuff like that's been done in the past but not nearly enough in my opinion. I always remember eflyff having pretty cool events where you had to farm to be rewarded or do something actually time consuming. Events like that would be engaging for most people and be enough reason to get out of the boring arena. The prizes don't have to be super amazing, just good enough for people to want to partake.

5) More ways to donate than paypal...

The title is kind of self explanatory, but the point is not everyone can use paypal, and I'm sure some people new to the server might have been turned away when they noticed that they can not donate because the only option is paypal! This is not a new suggestion, but a reminder.

REMEMBER
    These are just suggestions, and they are not just mine. Feel free to comment on any of them.. Thanks.

##1 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 11:34 am
Graphene

Graphene

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 101
Graphene

+1 wipe and all of them

##2 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 12:30 pm
Aaron

Aaron

Ex-GM
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 156
Aaron

Excellent post, Jimmy.

##3 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 pm
Twitch

Twitch

Ex-GM
Twitch

Aaron wrote:Excellent post, Jimmy.

Thanks, Friend!

##4 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

How can we be sure that the wipe does not bring any new problem in the future?We had a wipe in 2013, then look at us now...two years later, and we are considering or talking about another wipe.

About the staff thing, Our staff here are not like robots that can show up all the time. We are facing a major time zone difference. North and Some America, Europe, Asia and Oceania Time Zones. In regards to this, Whenever Staff nor Ambassador is not online, I believe that the whole entire Community should step up to the plate and help each other when it comes to in-game related issues.

About newer donation options, Mazey Flyff can not rush into providing new donation options without weighting out the pro and con options.  Both sides must come to a complete understanding of the contract.  I am talking about lot of questions from both sides. I know from fact of history that young teens would find a way to get into their parent's paypal account and rack up donation points, to a degree that their parents would have a fit, in which the source of the donation will end up having to pay back that cost. I rather have a newer donation option has been taking time in making sure nothing damageable is able to do harm to a server like this one.

About the Events, there can be community players events, where player themselves be willing to host their own events. This could also be well good in having players tagging up with GMs to host a Event, while GMs are on-line.

##5 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm
Fapplecake

Fapplecake

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 61
Fapplecake

LEgionDark wrote:How can we be sure that the wipe does not bring any new problem in the future?We had a wipe in 2013, then look at us now...two years later, and we are considering or talking about another wipe.

About the staff thing, Our staff here are not like robots that can show up all the time. We are facing a major time zone difference. North and Some America, Europe, Asia and Oceania Time Zones. In regards to this, Whenever Staff nor Ambassador is not online, I believe that the whole entire Community should step up to the plate and help each other when it comes to in-game related issues.

About newer donation options, Mazey Flyff can not rush into providing new donation options without weighting out the pro and con options.  Both sides must come to a complete understanding of the contract.  I am talking about lot of questions from both sides. I know from fact of history that young teens would find a way to get into their parent's paypal account and rack up donation points, to a degree that their parents would have a fit, in which the source of the donation will end up having to pay back that cost. I rather have a newer donation option has been taking time in making sure nothing damageable is able to do harm to a server like this one.

About the Events, there can be community players events, where player themselves be willing to host their own events. This could also be well good in having players tagging up with GMs to host a Event, while GMs are on-line.

I feel like your hobby is not making sense...

##6 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 2:26 pm
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

I do agree on events so it helps players do things and the donation system does need a change but with that being said it will/does take time for that new "method or system" to be made or found. Also the staff situations last time I personally checked most/all staff members have/do tell the owner if not other staff members if they are going offline for a few days or weeks. Other then that I give part of the suggestion a +1 and other parts -1 but good work ^^

##7 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 3:18 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

+1 to it all, even though I know that many people will complain about the wipe part, but at this point with all the content and "rare" stuff being easy to find and obtain, there's not much else to go farm for and/or buy, since half the player base already has it.

##8 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 3:43 pm
MiamiWonka

MiamiWonka

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 36
MiamiWonka

Great work on this and for saying the specifics I agree to all of this and most people are just too comfortable on how the server is now they're scared of wipes because they don't want to start all over again I guess.. But if a wipe helps grow the server then a wipe would be a great idea and add new things to the server after the wipe. People are gonna tell you no because of the "hard work"? But it's more than that and it's about the server becoming better instead of just doing nothing and watching it die little by little, other than that real good stuff man.

##9 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Here is a thing... I have been speaking in an open minded. I can play a Flyff Private Server for years and won't get tired of it.  So base on  my experience in Private Flyff Server playing, Wipes will only remove the current problems and does not fix the overall problems. We have been dealing with a peaks of population growth and population decrease because of individual free will decision. Yes New Donation methods needs to be discovered and need to be work out that it can be good additional to Mazey Flyff. but that right there requires time and patient. So when it comes to events, they should be balanced out where it can be equal among all of the players.

When it comes this economy here at Mazey. There is a possibility of a trading between Donors, where Donors knows that they can get their needed items faster in making deals with other donors. I am not against this, It is their choice to do whatever they want to do.

Whatever Mazey decides to do for Mazey Flyff, I know he does it for the better good.

MiamiWonka wrote:Great work on this and for saying the specifics I agree to all of this and most people are just too comfortable on how the server is now they're scared of wipes because they don't want to start all over again I guess.. But if a wipe helps grow the server then a wipe would be a great idea and add new things to the server after the wipe. People are gonna tell you no because of the "hard work"? But it's more than that and it's about the server becoming better instead of just doing nothing and watching it die little by little, other than that real good stuff man.

If we do have a wipe, you know that I will still be re-establishing my multiple accounts and go Mazey Quest madness and keeping my newer version of my current PVP FM active in both PvP and PvE World. Wipe will get rid of the stupid FLOATING RED PERINS that players seems not to notice that it is in the game.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Sat May 09, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention about FLOATING RED PERINS in this Server. Lots of them actual)

##10 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 4:22 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Twitch wrote:
1) Server Wipe

A server wipe has its pros and cons, and we all know this. But could a wipe save the server? Having a wipe would result in a fresh start, new economy, and a whole new "rush" to the server. What I mean by rush is, people trying to get their gear, farming for stuff, ect. Dpoints would need to be restored, as people who donated to support the server can't simply get nothing for their contribution. (Note. A wipe like this has worked in the past.) For people thinking it would be super unfair for non donors, we could have a Red Chip event for a certain period of time, and/or Colo chips. I know this still doesn't amount to what people would lose, but it gives them a "jump up and go" feeling that is mostly unseen for many players currently due to the lack of content. (Not trying to bash Mazey.) Some problems with a wipe would be that some players may just decide to not restart, resulting in losing some community. Depending on how many new/returning players it manages to bring, determines whether it could be effective or not. (Note. These aren't just my opinions/ideas, so don't bash me over it.)

This is my opinion on this one. A wipe will not bring new comers (as what this post's main topic is about) as it strikes fear on players, knowing a server has wiped-out twice will make them think twice. The "rush" that you were talking about could end up as "devastation" to some. Yes, It will make a fresh new start for the economy and all the prizes of course will depend on the donors themselves, how much an Aurum set, or a donate weapon will cost depends on them. As you see, many people have made pretty decent characters out of farming and buy & sell. As for someone who experienced farming red chips in the past, and collecting 2500 pcs of quest item just to get 500 mqc and sell it (and If I remember correctly I collected a pretty good amount around 500K MQC). I know how hard it is, I made one full gear of a character out of this "hardwork" that some people simply bats an eye on and when a wipe comes down. Will I just do it again? I think not. So I've collected around 500K MQC and thinks of not going through that again.. How about someone who made a million? Oh I know someone... And those who in the past collected sets and items from boss monsters to sell it.. Have any of you tried slaying Kalgas or Ankou using an npc set? On their current state I don't think you'll even make a scratch or I could be exaggerating. Who will collect kalgas set and sell them? of course, those who have decent gears for boss hunting. And not to mention, the rare items that a lot of people worked so hard for (ex: Frozen Weapons, looter pets etc.). That doesn't even need an explanation.

I've never commented and explained on a lot of wipe suggestions. So this is the first time since you were a past member of the staff team, I respect your opinion, that's why I left mine.

Twitch wrote:

The title is kind of self explanatory, but the point is not everyone can use paypal, and I'm sure some people new to the server might have been turned away when they noticed that they can not donate because the only option is paypal! This is not a new suggestion, but a reminder.

Now this one is what I'm totally, still am, waiting for. If a new way of donation is introduced especially one that covers Filipino players in the game. Mazey will have his handful of donation emails. Unfortunately, this is a lot of waiting as I heard it's still being processed as it should be as legitimate as possible. I know you've heard a lot of this explanation and getting tired of hearing/seeing it. But hey, me too.. I'm getting tired of saying it to a lot of potential donors as well.

So to sum it up, I do not agree that a wipe out will bring in new comers, I have nothing to say on the other suggestions, and I approve on the 5th one.

Everything I said here is based on my opinion and thoughts about this post, I'm not trying to offend anyone, and I apologize if I offended someone. I welcome any constructive criticism. Thank you for reading.

##11 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 6:51 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

WhiteNoise wrote:I've never commented and explained on a lot of wipe suggestions. So this is the first time since you were a past member of the staff team, I respect your opinion, that's why I left mine.
So what you're saying is, that unless we were a past/current staff member on this server, you won't respect our opinions about wipes? You do realize to keep a server running you should listen to the people that actually keep it alive, that being, the people who play and donate to the server. Part of the problem I think with this server is that the staff care more about staff opinions than what the players think would be best, or what interests the players the most. The players are the ones who you should worry about, because without them, Mazey wouldn't have the funds to keep this server running.

##12 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 7:40 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

If you have not noticed it yet, suggestion no. 1 and 5 has already been suggested. I believe that there is a suggestion for wipe located in Suggestion Archives. Suggestion no. 5 has been suggested one million times. There is also a suggestion for payment methods in the Website Suggestion section.

##13 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 8:25 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

SimplyBliss wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:I've never commented and explained on a lot of wipe suggestions. So this is the first time since you were a past member of the staff team, I respect your opinion, that's why I left mine.
So what you're saying is, that unless we were a past/current staff member on this server, you won't respect our opinions about wipes? You do realize to keep a server running you should listen to the people that actually keep it alive, that being, the people who play and donate to the server. Part of the problem I think with this server is that the staff care more about staff opinions than what the players think would be best, or what interests the players the most. The players are the ones who you should worry about, because without them, Mazey wouldn't have the funds to keep this server running.

I never said I do not respect the players in this game. What I meant is that he was a part of the staff and he brought the wipe suggestion. Again,
WhiteNoise wrote:
Everything I said here is based on my opinion and thoughts about this post, I'm not trying to offend anyone, and I apologize if I offended someone. I welcome any constructive criticism. Thank you for reading.
. Now this post is not about whom I respect and not. So let's stay on topic.

##14 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 pm
BananaMan

BananaMan

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 32
BananaMan

Seems like another one of those philosophical posts on how "omg the server is dying let's have a wipe" but hey I didn't go past the 1st point so I could be wrong! Anyhow I don't think there's anything wrong with the server...

##15 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm
Twitch

Twitch

Ex-GM
Twitch

JackSparrowYAY wrote:If you have not noticed it yet, suggestion no. 1 and 5 has already been suggested. I believe that there is a suggestion for wipe located in Suggestion Archives. Suggestion no. 5 has been suggested one million times. There is also a suggestion for payment methods in the Website Suggestion section.
I am aware, as I stated in number 5 that it was a reminder, not a new suggestion.

##16 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 10:47 pm
agony023

agony023

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 16
agony023

+1 to no. 5!!!! No to no. 1 unless there's still a possibility of duped or summoned ones

##17 - Posted Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Twitch wrote:
1) Server Wipe

This is probably the first thing I am always against.
As mentioned before, wipe doesn't necessary need to mean a fresh rush server.
In fact, it will most likely want people to leave, as we have experienced with last wipe in December 2013.
Majority of players who farmed for their items, didn't particularly want to farm, for everything they earned, again.
Wipe is a rather touchy subject and would not be a good solution for Mazey whatsoever.
There are bugs and errors in game - but there are much different solutions in fixing those, and that not being a wipe.
Wipe should only be implemented in extreme cases - such as in previous wipe - duping.
If it is just an issue with servers bugs/errors and player count going down - there are other solutions to help that.

Twitch wrote:2) Hiring Devs

The main problem with this suggestion, is that trust worthy, skilled developers are very hard to come by. The lack of content is making people leave. Most players are either afk, or standing around in the arena waiting for a guild siege. The only players that do a significant amount of farming are new players or a few determined players. Hiring a developer could ensure that Mazey-Flyff is always working on new content, when Mazey himself can not. Running a server and being responsible for creating new content on top of an IRL job is a challenge for one person only. I'm not trying to say that Mazey isn't doing a great job, just that an additional brain could be very useful for new content, and/or for lightening the work load. As it stands now, other servers have so many features and custom content that just overall win against what we offer.

Indeed, this is main thing as well.
Custom content is what players look for and will always bring their attention in joining a particular server.
However as mentioned, trustworthy devs are hard to find - baring in mind there isn't a lot of them out there, which is why most servers just buy off content from devs, as it is a much safer bet than trusting someone with a server.
With that in mind, the 'custom' content isn't as 'unique' anymore, that's a fact, as the Dev might sell it off to various different servers.
This is why majority of servers either already have their Devs or Owners create the contents by themselves.
Although we do have a lot of updates, items added and what not, it is difficult for us to see whether or not a specific thing is bugged or will be bugged in game. That's mainly due to the test server doesn't have such amount of players on - and it is hard to come by and define whether a bug/error will happen.
Although I must agree, when a bug is found, it would probably be better if it was fixed there and then and added so it can be patched, rather than having to wait a month for something to become actually usable.

Twitch wrote:3) Staff

Not going into very much detail with this one, mainly because it's hard to discuss without offending someone. Basically, if you're going to be inactive for a certain period of time, then that's alright. Let someone know, and let them know when you'll be coming back. If you're inactive for no particular reason, and stay inactive for a long period of time, actions should be taken. There are many people that would love a position on the staff, that would remain active and willing to help.

On this point I am 50/50 about.
I do agree on this, if a staff member isn't even recognized due to their inactivity.
Staff should be a first line help guidance for players online as well as on forums.
Doing their job professionally is not an issue - as the staff does do their job right.
I do agree that staff tends to go 'MIA' (Missing in Action).
However on the other side, personal life comes before games and that is one thing that players tend to forget.

Twitch wrote:4) Unique Events

I don't just mean GM hosted events. I mean server wide events! Like a collecting event, or a drop box event. Stuff like that's been done in the past but not nearly enough in my opinion. I always remember eflyff having pretty cool events where you had to farm to be rewarded or do something actually time consuming. Events like that would be engaging for most people and be enough reason to get out of the boring arena. The prizes don't have to be super amazing, just good enough for people to want to partake.

I do agree on this.
A customized Event across the whole server would highly engage players and would almost be something the server will be recognized for.
However what kind of events, how they will be hosted/done and rewards need to be thought about carefully.
Actually speaking of this, I have mentioned this to Mazey last night, and it's something we will think about, as it will create the server more entertaining, rather than just players coming online to Siege and/or Farm.

Twitch wrote:5) More ways to donate than paypal...

+1 on that. However a fair point has been told by someone else across a different suggestion.
That being - with mobile payments it might cost 50% more than actual $1:1DP ratio.
Of course, there are different ways of donating - which are just as good and would be just as useful!
Another thing to keep in mind on the side of donations, whilst being on this topic - Automatic Donations.
Automatic donations would be much useful and better in way that no one will have to wait for about 5-12 hours at times for even just 1-5DP they would need.

Overall, the thread does cover some points, and all suggestions are more than welcomed.
Seeing an impact the server has on players and players ideas on how to fix/add/edit sections within server always give us idea on how to improve the server.

So without further ado, I really do appreciate all suggestions players give, and they are always being read and forwarded/spoken about with either whole staff, or individually with Mazey.

##18 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 12:28 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
skyidol

skyidol

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 25
skyidol

Well.
Twitch wrote:

1) Server Wipe

I'm here with this most likely will not agree my friend.
I myself am a proud supporter of the donation. And donated to the server is not a little money!
However, I want to say that, on the server too many farmers.
And for a lot longer than those who donated money.
And for them "Wipe" will be too strong hit.
Personally, I think that Mazey will lose a lot more people.

Twitch wrote:

2) Hiring Devs

Completely with you here agree.
The server needs new updates, items, costumes, weapons and movements and the treatment of characters with weapons otherwise.
Recently wanted to do a post on why the gunners are no new positions when they take up arms, for example Ankou's weapons.
Play here for 2 years, and the only thing was, this new weapons for real money and all, it's not all Fash are there registered in the database.
I'm not talking about what other servers have you made any new poses, different fly and so on a lot.

Twitch wrote:

3) Staff

Well here I most likely will agree too

Twitch wrote:

4) Unique Events

Here I certainly agree but I think it's still too difficult at the moment

Twitch wrote:

I agree I have had many friends who wanted to donate the money server I wanted to help but they refused, knowing that the only option is a service of paypal refusing to link your Bank card to the service

The result is this
~  1) warning
+ 2) Correct
+ 3) Correct
+ 4) Correct
+ 5) Correct

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase BL9am

Last edited by skyidol on Tue May 12, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

##19 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 12:32 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

WhiteNoise wrote:
Twitch wrote:
1) Server Wipe

This is my opinion on this one. A wipe will not bring new comers (as what this post's main topic is about) as it strikes fear on players, knowing a server has wiped-out twice will make them think twice. The "rush" that you were talking about could end up as "devastation" to some. Yes, It will make a fresh new start for the economy and all the prizes of course will depend on the donors themselves, how much an Aurum set, or a donate weapon will cost depends on them. As you see, many people have made pretty decent characters out of farming and buy & sell. As for someone who experienced farming red chips in the past, and collecting 2500 pcs of quest item just to get 500 mqc and sell it (and If I remember correctly I collected a pretty good amount around 500K MQC). I know how hard it is, I made one full gear of a character out of this "hardwork" that some people simply bats an eye on and when a wipe comes down. Will I just do it again? I think not. So I've collected around 500K MQC and thinks of not going through that again.. How about someone who made a million? Oh I know someone... And those who in the past collected sets and items from boss monsters to sell it.. Have any of you tried slaying Kalgas or Ankou using an npc set? On their current state I don't think you'll even make a scratch or I could be exaggerating. Who will collect kalgas set and sell them? of course, those who have decent gears for boss hunting. And not to mention, the rare items that a lot of people worked so hard for (ex: Frozen Weapons, looter pets etc.). That doesn't even need an explanation.

I've never commented and explained on a lot of wipe suggestions. So this is the first time since you were a past member of the staff team, I respect your opinion, that's why I left mine.

Twitch wrote:

Now this one is what I'm totally, still am, waiting for. If a new way of donation is introduced especially one that covers Filipino players in the game. Mazey will have his handful of donation emails. Unfortunately, this is a lot of waiting as I heard it's still being processed as it should be as legitimate as possible. I know you've heard a lot of this explanation and getting tired of hearing/seeing it. But hey, me too.. I'm getting tired of saying it to a lot of potential donors as well.

So to sum it up, I do not agree that a wipe out will bring in new comers, I have nothing to say on the other suggestions, and I approve on the 5th one.

WhiteNoise is correct in what he is saying. I for one can back that up. You can get some crazy decent characters in this game. Yes putting in 'Hard Work' can pay off big time at the end. Everything that player does in this game is apart of the game, no matter if another player disagree or thinks 'that's nuts'

I for one does not mind to put in addition extra work if Mazey Flyff gets newer things added to this server, especially when someone is enjoying remodel the heck out of these things, which in end result.. leads towards 'buy' additional Donation items. So when it comes to custom made items......YOU ALL GOT MY SUPPORT ON THAT.

##20 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am
nyep1

nyep1

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

1. = -1
2.= +1
3.= <3 +1
4.= +1
5.= +1
:>

##21 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cloaca

Cloaca

Cloaca

Daily wrote:
Automatic donations would be much useful and better in way that no one will have to wait for about 5-12 hours at times for even just 1-5DP they would need.
Yes pls, ;~; +100000000000 to automatic donations.

##23 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 8:07 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

There have been suggestions regarding to donation methods and automated donations over a year now. Not much to do to speed up the process of implementing these systems x(

Oh well, I haven't given my vote yet!

1) -10000000000
2) +1/-1
3) ---ll---
4) +1
5) +1

##24 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I agree on almost all Daily said. She probably said it way more better than I can.

I'm really against wipe especially if the reasons are shallow economy thing, bugs, dups. I mean, there is no certainty that a wipe will fix the economy because somehow economy will just increase and it's just a matter of months. Much more faster than a player's farming time on getting FD gears before the wipe. The only reason I'm in favor of a wipe is if there's an overall server change. Like item stat change, skill chnages, and anything related to the gameplay. And this is coming from a non-donor like me.

Either way, +1 on all of your suggestions except the wipe, of course.

##25 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 am

Sponsored content

Tackling A Major Problem. - Server Playerbase Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum