Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

skyidol, to be 110% honest you really sound like you want to nerf templars, harlequins and forcemasters just because your crackshooter simply can't kill them. I have nothing against you, but I really dislike this thought since it sounds more like a personal want.

Anyway, you are missing the point that all classes have their own weaknesses. Templars hit like sheeps, forcemasters are really easy target IF you play correctly and the same counts for harequins. You should also consider that only a handful of players play FD switching characters, and like I have mentioned before doing changes just because some players play unfair and are "unbeatable" does not mean that others should be affected.

Do remember that these classes are not only designed for PvP purposes, but also for PvE.

##26 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 12:30 am
skyidol

skyidol

Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 25
skyidol

@JackSparrowYAY
Dont need to hang a lot of shortcuts for me, I suggested only FMs!
I didn't say anything about other classes, and You want to say that this is only my opinion? You ask the Arcas who have 200 million EVA, even FD YJs difficult to kill BPs STA with their HOP.
Please read carefully what I write and then write your answer, because your answer is don't truthful.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 BL9am

##27 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 1:13 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Aha, saw that now. Excuse my human fail. But still, reducing Forcemaster HP will still reduce the overall survivability of Forcemasters. And like I said, only a handful of players play FD switching Forcemasters and do remember that some players also play PvE Forcemasters. I don't really need to mention names.

There have been some nerfs regarding to Arcanists, but deeper explanations aren't necessary.

skyidol wrote:and You want to say that this is only my opinion?

I said it "sounds like". You should also read carefully what I wrote.

##28 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 1:20 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

My friend, I think you won't be faulted on this and write me it all, go on principle, tell me who ever gave a chance for Slayers pvp? in MazeyFlyff?
Because all think, Slayers its PVE class, THEN BPS ITS PVP CLASS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

##29 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 1:43 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

skyidol wrote:@LegionDark
You mean that BPs were invincible and the others classes Crackshooters, Slayers, Arcas, YJs, Templars, Mentalists And Seraphs were an easy target in pvp?
You know what's not normal? The fact that the ND BPs can create his ASAL to 500m and kill me FD swicher Crackshooter.
Other classes are severely infringed, and do not even have the slightest chance in pvp vz BPs.
Sorry for my words but what the hell need other classes in the game? Just to kill? Then remove all classes and leave such invincible BPs, so at least be honest and will be the balance on the server. So don't tell me there is not logical explanation.

Skyidol, you are so determined to get FM nerfed some more because of a little issue in regarding to not getting the MvP title.  Forgot to read that FMs weakness is in their Atk aka ASAL set up. You have to catch them off guard in order to kill the FMs. Haven't you forgot that Arcobat class can go into hiding then strike at any target when they are in the DI mode?

skyidol, I have FD ASAL FM, I have not joined the GS yet. The reason is I m waiting for my FD STA FM equipment. Yes I went to the PvP Arena once a while, where I can tell you that Crackshooters can kill FM with no problem. It is all about timing.. Just the same way as in killing a CrackShooter, you have to kill the CRackShooter once it gets out of the DI.  

That is the thing, CrackShooters are good at gaining points for the GS team, but their weakness is going up against a much stronger opponents. So here is a point, instead of QQ about this suggestion, why don't you work with your Guild Seige TeamMates in targeting the stronger opponents, which you can keep your strong players alive, where they can help out to a degree that you can at least be able to get closer to this so called MvP title crisis.

##30 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

@LegionDark
I'll say this, DI and my Condors (320m+) won't workvz FD STA FM, Im need use X3 Condor, and even then I won't be able to kill them because they have time to increase the HP & use ASAL!
I'm not crying or anything, I'm not complaining about the fact that I can't kill them with 1 skill.
I'm talking about what they need to reduce the HP (In order to allow FD YJs to kill them with 1 skill HOP) and power of the skill ASAL (In order to don't allow FD BPs to kill Templars with 1 skill ASAL)
Then I'll be convinced that macros are solely to reflect such low attacks as EVA or Condor Drive.
And that the Templars had a sense of creation, with the same idea as on other servers that they can only be killed in a team and not only one BP up and kill with one skill ASAL.

##31 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 6:12 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

skyidol wrote:@LegionDark
I'll say this, DI and my Condors (320m+) won't workvz FD STA FM, Im need use X3 Condor, and even then I won't be able to kill them because they have time to increase the HP & use ASAL!
I'm not crying or anything, I'm not complaining about the fact that I can't kill them with 1 skill.
I'm talking about what they need to reduce the HP (In order to allow FD YJs to kill them with 1 skill HOP) and power of the skill ASAL (In order to don't allow FD BPs to kill Templars with 1 skill ASAL)
Then I'll be convinced that macros are solely to reflect such low attacks as EVA or Condor Drive.
And that the Templars had a sense of creation, with the same idea as on other servers that they can only be killed in a team and not only one BP up and kill with one skill ASAL.

Now we are getting somewhere with this... Allowing FD YJ to use 1 skill HOP is about the same as FM's 1 Skill ASAL. Before I even mention this... but i do have a hunch that you Skyidol, are able to kill FD YJ with no problem at all. So by this hunch, you wanting to FD YJ to be more successful in killing FD FM, to a degree that you will end up turning around and kill FD YJ with no problems at all.

I will flat out tell you something, skyidol. FD ASAL FM can not kill a FD STA Character. Buff Breaker has been used to given FD ASAL FM a fighting chance against FD Templar. So now, we are starting to bring in other private servers' PvP Siege balance, to a degree that we should follow the same routes as the other private servers. i got another hunch, you will not let this go no matter, how much we can tell you that there are several different ways to do things with the GS here at Mazey Flyff, that does not require any further PvP recoding balancing.

##32 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 7:20 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

@LegionDark
I'm flattered by your faith in my ability to kill blush but it's not true.
So my friend, first try to play as other classes vz BPs STA, and only then talk about balance if you can safely kill how they.
And I say that because I played for all kinds of pvp classes, and remained at this class in order to prove that no class decides, decides the ability to play for the selected class.
And kill I kill everyone, even the FD Templars, but it costs me thousands remas, and it manage me is not that easy as other classes BPs and YJs.
And your words are not true only because the facts are against you.
And most importantly where there is no balance, even if the Templar without buffs it is still one player can't kill in 1 skill!

##33 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 9:00 am
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

Stop playing a pve class if you want to get points and mvp. They'll never nerf bps cuz 90% of donors plays bp.

##34 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

GragasIsFat wrote:Stop playing a pve class if you want to get points and mvp. They'll never nerf bps cuz 90% of donors plays bp.

I agree with this one big time.

But anyways, skyidol. You can not expect Mazey Flyff to follow the same suit as the other Private Servers has been doing with their PvP Balance. Here at Mazey Flyff the best PvE is this: Slayer, Seraph, Arcanist and CrackShooter. For PvP: FM, Arcanist, Templar and YJ. Yeah, Crackshooter can have fun in GS, but they are not the strong enough to be able to take home the MvP. Crackshooter can be good at PvP when it comes to PvP Arena.

##35 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 11:32 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

@LegionDark
What are you saying, you want to say that I am not able to score more points than the other classes?
I'm on the battle of the guilds were scoring more than 50 points and had more points than many TOUGH fighters.
And don't get to draw such conclusions about my class if you've never even been in a fight in pvp vz me.
I have skills stronger and HP more than Arcas.
And at the moment I have the right to count your words as a kind of insults in my direction, since you've been very rude towards me.

##36 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 4:10 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Are there any other points of view that should be brought into this discussion? The same points are going over and over again, like a never-ending story.

EDIT: The only rude person in this topic is probably myself. LEgionDark's post are not rude and shouldn't be considered as insults Surprised

##37 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 5:08 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Skyidol, I never said anything rude or insulting. But please take things into consideration of what have been said. Good luck Skyidol, with your quest of MvP title. We can say what is on our minds, but it is up Mazey himself to decided if it should change or not. I will leave it at that...good luck.

##38 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Macros & PVP Balance - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##39 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum