You are not connected. Please login or register

Macros & PVP Balance

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

skyidol

skyidol

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 25
skyidol

Yo Guys, i SkySon.
Today i'm want Post a new topic and to emphasize in most cases, large cons play on the server for other classes except BP!
So let's start!
First of all, I want to talk about the imbalance of fighting different classes. On our server, a very strange class. Surprises me the most. They are in the forefront as players with a strong skill, and now they still wanted the Templars to get around with almost 1 billion HP! Why we need have there the Templars, when there we have Class whos skill over 300 million hp and be hp as the Templars! isn't it?
At the moment they completely break the game balance if they have so much HP, then why are others guys for other classes to play at all?? Even if HOP class YJ not to kill them? class Yj is the opposition to the class BP, one of a kind, BUT DAMN NOTHING WILL KILL THIS CLASS! And I have a Crakshooter with a skill Condor drive of more than 320 million HP, can't kill them in any the guild siege because when they using the macro (Notice that this extraneous software) in 1 second switches, THEY are an unstoppable MACHINE OF DEATH, therefore, I propose to make them lower HP so they become more vulnerable to other classes!

Now as for the Macros. I propose to deny access to the use of macros in GS.
Because there are many people against these of software, including me, as I wrote above, they switch in one second, in addition to this having a lot of HP they don't really kill! Only because of these two reasons in most cases and is always in the best Guild is the Guild
Intense!
Macros & PVP Balance Aii10
Those who agree with my opinion please do not be silent and to write in the comments!
The public opinion will decide everything!
Tnx.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Macros & PVP Balance BL9am

Last edited by skyidol on Tue May 12, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 4:33 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

skyidol wrote:Now as for the Macros. I propose to deny access to the use of macros in GS.
Because there are many people against these of software, including me, as I wrote above, they switch in one second, in addition to this having a lot of HP they don't really kill! Only because of these two reasons in most cases and is always in the best Guild is the Guild Intense!

OK, so you want to deny access to the use of macros in GS because of a few players having a lot of HP and do not really kill other people. The problem with this is that if macros should be illegal in Guild Sieges, then macro itself should be illegal to use here in this game. Why is that? Just because a handful of donors/rich players take the advantage of being able to swap to full STA set and increase their HP drastically does not mean that everyone in Guild Siege does so. You are actually making a suggestion that will have a negative impact to other players that do not necessarily use macro programs for equipment switching. Besides that, there might be players that do not have full STA equipment sets but still use macro for increased survivability- for instance to survive EVA Storm. They just switch equipment to survive a few million more HP, but are fully in risk of getting killed by HoP and Asals.

Have you also thought about macro uses in Arena? If you say that players switch from DMG to HP gear in GS, then they do also have the full possibility to do so in Arena. They also have the same possibilities to do so in PK battles outside the towns like Flaris.

Sum up: The reason for this suggestion makes me want to give a big -1. Just because a handful of players "abusing" the macro doesn't mean that everyone that is participating in Guild Siege should be punished for this.

#Moved to Game Suggestions

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Sun May 10, 2015 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total

##2 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 4:46 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

I want to tell you at the expense of HP, I have a fighter which had the things for skills, there are 250 million HP which is enough to reflect the skill of arcanist!
And that's without bonuses on the Aurum Set in HP!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by skyidol on Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

##3 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 am
nyep1

nyep1

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

how about using pingzapper other player's using pingzapper to  Lower the ping in games by evading ISP throttling and optimising the rate of packets being sent. :>
that's why they can asal fast as you cast your asal first.
macro is usefull for yj,temp,arca,menta and specially Fm for switching sta/str/int the problem is they using 2 program macro and pingzapper are making siege worst lagger even if you have fast internet and intel i7 or etc. pc upgrades :>

experienced it using my CatZ and Bite

no hate :>

##4 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:12 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

First, Macros are not legal and they exclude players from matches in all games!
And in games they are used only for the purposes of hacking or surpass humans in battle!
As all of you know what the macros are used as a hacking game!
Secondly, I never said anything about the fact that everyone and everything needs to be punished!
One or the other.
Either disable macros or make lower HP, at least they could kill with their when used of things in the HP

Last edited by skyidol on Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

##5 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:20 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It does not really make any sense if macro is not legal when Microsoft has a guide showing how to setup keyboard macros.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

##6 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

They are not allowed to use in games.
But in regular programs is an auxiliary thing.

Last edited by skyidol on Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Sun May 10, 2015 5:30 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I remembered my suggestion about denying the use of Macro. To be honest, I'm really not in favor of it as well. Though I'm guilty of using one since I have no choice. In order to keep up at Siege, I need to have a STA set and a Macro for that. But we are dealing with a high-stat server where a hybrid build is almost close to useless on some points. And I came to a point where I realized that removing Macro will affect the server big-time. It will cause a negative effect on the whole concept of PvP and gameplay and at the end of the day, players will still resort on using Macro secretly(just in case it will be illegal). The classes are imbalanced--FMs can kill Templars and YJs can't kill FMs everytime. So in order to keep up, players have STA gears.

I think if the server will be balanced where hybrid-type can be used, then that's the only time that Macro can be illegal.

I played on different private servers where every stat matters and every class can siege and I have to acknowledge the fact that Macros are illegal and switching is done manually(like 3-5 parts depending on how fast your fingers are). Which is more better in my opinion.

Anyhow, like I've said, we are playing on a high rate private server and as much as I would like Macro to be illegal, it just won't happen.

Macro is fun to be honest with you. Just try using it. And if you have questions about the settings, I would be more than glad to help you. Like they always say: "If you can't beat them, join them!".

##8 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 6:14 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

Now people use PingZapper & Macros. Enjoy !!!

##9 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 8:11 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

I fully agree with all that thee was written by Shai.
In sieges Guild not-one class hasn't a chance to win 1 on 1 against FM who used a macro.
And this to you say i'm, the only good PVP Crackshooter in the MazeyFlyff.
Therefore, I suggest to make them lower HP, at least some other class will be able to kill them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________Macros & PVP Balance BL9am

##10 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 8:54 am
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

You can never balance pvp in a high rate server

##11 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

So you are saying...lets continue to screw up the Server even worse then it is? First off, Like Shai had said, you can still can go GS fights without the need Swiping. I will tell you something, there are actual two style of GS. One side: Attackers. Other side: Defenders. Yeah Macro might be good for those who rather jump around in both sides. If you don't like how CrackShooters cant win a strike, then jump on-board in playing a different class character that be used in PvP.

##12 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 11:11 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

skyidol wrote:And this to you say i'm, the only good PVP Crackshooter in the MazeyFlyff.

Oh my... really? Don't be such an arrogant gamer...

##13 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 11:27 pm
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

Firstly - the way it is JackSparrowYAY, show me a Crackshooter who has achieved great success in PVP than I in MazeyFlyff.
Secondly - LegionDark, many times I won against players with a macro, and at the GS I've been there almost became the MVP, BUT every time I go to the second position, you know why? Because when stayed two players BP and Templar, every time they BPs killed some Templars hell, using skill ASAL, thereby getting more points than me, WHERE'S THE BALANCE SHOW ME.
And well the hell with them let them use the macros, but then to lower HP and power ASAL BP's need, because the balance is such that: BPs and YJs cant kill Templars, YJs use HOP can kill BPs, and BPs use ASAL can kill YJs.

##14 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 am
Frans

Frans

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 110
Frans

The only thing i dont like bout macro is the lag made by switching gears. Its more likely everytime i join siege and there are switchers around and by the time battle starts "HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! MY CLIENT JUST FREEZE THE SHIT OUT OF MY MONITOR and then "voila!" i saw myself at the lodestar spot. and then theres also the possibility that neuz.exe will crash due to many people switching. So it is rly nice if the macro's will be illegal but cant for some economy something reasons...i already think of suggesting this but yeah.........just....cant. Laugh ridicule

##15 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 1:47 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Root cause: MACRO

Solution: N/A

Reason: Ask them user :>

##16 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 2:02 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@skyidol: Please keep your posts in good manner. Thank you.

skyidol wrote:Because when stayed two players BP and Templar, every time they BPs killed some Templars hell, using skill ASAL, thereby getting more points than me, WHERE'S THE BALANCE SHOW ME.
And well the hell with them let them use the macros, but then to lower HP and power ASAL BP's need, because the balance is such that: BPs and YJs cant kill Templars, YJs use HOP can kill BPs, and BPs use ASAL can kill YJs.

##17 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 am
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

@JackSparrowYAY
Sure, nothing more to say because I speak the facts.
And your not very smart justification here is not appropriate
JackSparrowYAY.
And the best among all Crackshooters - I'm, because it is also a fact.
So I turn to Mazey - Please accept my proposal for a serious discussion as this modification of the server will increase the chances of creating other classes and will help attract new players to the game.

##18 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 8:43 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

skyidol wrote:@JackSparrowYAY
Sure, nothing more to say because I speak the facts.
And your not very smart justification here is not appropriate
JackSparrowYAY.
And the best among all Crackshooters - I'm, because it is also a fact.
So I turn to Mazey - Please accept my proposal for a serious discussion as this modification of the server will increase the chances of creating other classes and will help attract new players to the game.

Sky,
You cannot argue with Keyboard Heroes here. They always use "Ahh off topic" or " keep in good manner". Good luck with your discussion ^^!

##19 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 1:37 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

skyidol wrote:Because when stayed two players BP and Templar, every time they BPs killed some Templars hell, using skill ASAL, thereby getting more points than me, WHERE'S THE BALANCE SHOW ME.

##20 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 5:02 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

Templars are meant to have a lot of HP, such as on any flyff server. They are meant to be hard to take down, since they are made and built for tanking. Do I think BPs should be able to 1 shot them with one asal? No, I think it should be a team effort to bring down templars, but I do not think that any class should be able to 1-shot them. As for BPs, I agree with it being unfair that they can asal as high as they do, then swap to STA gear, and tank any Full Donor YJ's hop.
To sum up my opinion: Templars should stay the same, BPs need a nerf somewhere.

##21 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 6:00 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

SimplyBliss wrote:Templars are meant to have a lot of HP, such as on any flyff server. They are meant to be hard to take down, since they are made and built for tanking. Do I think BPs should be able to 1 shot them with one asal? No, I think it should be a team effort to bring down templars, but I do not think that any class should be able to 1-shot them. As for BPs, I agree with it being unfair that they can asal as high as they do, then swap to STA gear, and tank any Full Donor YJ's hop.

Off-topic but I agree like 490238498%.

##22 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 6:16 pm
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

zinkai1993 wrote:Sky,
You cannot argue with Keyboard Heroes here. They always use "Ahh off topic" or " keep in good manner". Good luck with your discussion ^^!
c19 Surprised
SimplyBliss wrote:Templars are meant to have a lot of HP, such as on any flyff server. They are meant to be hard to take down, since they are made and built for tanking. Do I think BPs should be able to 1 shot them with one asal? No, I think it should be a team effort to bring down templars, but I do not think that any class should be able to 1-shot them. As for BPs, I agree with it being unfair that they can asal as high as they do, then swap to STA gear, and tank any Full Donor YJ's hop.
Shai wrote:Off-topic but I agree like 490238498%.
I'm agree too guys! +

##23 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Macros & PVP Balance EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

skyidol wrote:Firstly - the way it is JackSparrowYAY, show me a Crackshooter who has achieved great success in PVP than I in MazeyFlyff.
Secondly - LegionDark, many times I won against players with a macro, and at the GS I've been there almost became the MVP, BUT every time I go to the second position, you know why? Because when stayed two players BP and Templar, every time they BPs killed some Templars hell, using skill ASAL, thereby getting more points than me, WHERE'S THE BALANCE SHOW ME.

Let me explain this to you. FM has already been nerfed. FM's STA limited is around 450M - 475M HP, before their ASAL is reduce after getting past the 450-475M HP marker. Therefore, FM ASAL power in Full STA has been reduced, just the same way when Templars' Reflection been reduce when Templar reached certain amount of HP. FM ASAL at its full power rests in their Attack Set, which requires the FM users to switch, which by switching, FMs can be an easy target to kill.

Take down any Targets, requires a Team Effort. I do speak with Experience. Even Protecting yourself in a way of preventing the other team from gain points also requires a Team Effort.

Let me take a guess... "Let's further reduce FMs ASAL Damage." Good God, You really want FMs to be worthless in the PvP? I will tell you something, Nerfing any PvP class will create a different problem. FYI, Another class in PvP will end up 'Stepping up' to the plate being the OP PvP Class, then it will go back to it again.. with bunch of QQ about this "Class" has become OP, lets nerf it as well....

##24 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 pm
skyidol

skyidol

skyidol

@LegionDark
You mean that BPs were invincible and the others classes Crackshooters, Slayers, Arcas, YJs, Templars, Mentalists And Seraphs were an easy target in pvp?
You know what's not normal? The fact that the ND BPs can create his ASAL to 500m and kill me FD swicher Crackshooter.
Other classes are severely infringed, and do not even have the slightest chance in pvp vz BPs.
Sorry for my words but what the hell need other classes in the game? Just to kill? Then remove all classes and leave such invincible BPs, so at least be honest and will be the balance on the server. So don't tell me there is not logical explanation.

##25 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Macros & PVP Balance Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum