You are not connected. Please login or register

this is beyond insulting

xSora

xSora

this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 7
xSora

i wont hide my Character Name
i want to request for permanent Ban for ValarDohaeriis, this is not just a Violation but criticizing us Filipinos. and as a Pinoy i want to defend our rights. this is beyond insulting. Permanent Ban and not a Warning. if he got a Warning he can do this again, he can said it again. we are not rich. but WE ARE NOT SLAVES

this is beyond insulting Flyff016

as requested by JackSparrowYaY

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/20/89/88/flyff017.jpg

Last edited by xSora on Mon May 11, 2015 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 am
Fapplecake

Fapplecake

this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 61
Fapplecake

Your own chat window is suspiciously small. Maybe you said something to set him off? Also he gave you hugs and kisses, where is your love?

##2 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 am
xtiandaman

xtiandaman

this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 2
xtiandaman

Not cool. C'mon that is obviously sarcastic hugs and kisses.

##3 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:27 am
Frans

Frans

this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 110
Frans

Some people told me that 80% or more mazey's population are filipino's but wow.... thats rly rly offensive bruh, i would say.

You should've printscreen the whole conversation from the beginning to end but yea , lets just wait for the staffs response for this.

BTW , Filipino's or to be also called pinoy's are well-known for being hardworking & for being brave but not slaves. And anyways i'd like to see Manny pacquiao beat the shit out of this guy. lol jk ridicule

##4 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:29 am
xSora

xSora

this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 7
xSora

Fapplecake wrote:Your own chat window is suspiciously small. Maybe you said something to set him off? Also he gave you hugs and kisses, where is your love?

chat box is not an issue. it keeps me lagging so i wanna keep it smaller. issue here is any word that I've said doesn't deserve to have a reply like that i have a ScreenShot of bigger chat but if you insist. ill upload it. and yea he's rich nad he can donate for more character but we dont deserve to receive that.

this is beyond insulting Flyff017

##5 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 4:31 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I would like to suggest you putting that screen shot above into your main post ^^

##6 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 6:10 am
ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis

Ex-GM
this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 75
ValarMorghulis

Yowww,

Well well, it seems i have to come here to explain what happened in the Arena today, since people get really butthurt when someone tell them something.

So, first of all, this drama started in arena today around 18:30 GTM +1. I was in the arena then killed a guy, after that 2 of his budies came and tried to kill me. I was ok with it since we were in the arena, place meant to kill people in. So it was a 3v1 and i end up by killing them all one by one. A war isn't 1v1 , a war is something where people do all they can do to win it, no matter how many they are. Then a friend of mine logged in and saw it was 3v1 and without asking him for help, hee came in the fight for a 3v2, he was bored and he wanetd something to entertain himself.

After that the 3 guys stopped comming inside cause it was a 3v2 and not a 3v1 anymore. I told them it's the arena, they can kill us, we aren't invincible , they kill us, we kill them, that's how arena works. But they stood outside of it, one near each other and started to throw lot of drama sentences like ''you have a dirty mouth'' ''does your mother know how you talk'' ''it's mother's day today you're dirty'' etc. Serisously, what does mother's day has something to do with what's going on in arena?

I told them to come back inside, no need to make a drama about getting killed, and if they don't want to get killed , then just go out of the arena, since people get killed in it.

I told them what's written in the SS, but to be honest, in my guild and many other guilds, in the whole server, in all the games, all over across the world, people say things like this, it's not meant to hurt someone, it's just a sarcasm, a black humour, nothing else. No need to take it personnaly. People have different kind of humour , of sarcasm. We're not all the same. But obviously it wasn't meant to hurt you, otherwise i wouldn't put xoxo after it. People call me in my guild, white belgium slave, or things like this, black people call black people ni**a, they troll each other, are they racism between each other? No.

If you got hurt about this well then im sorry, wasn't meant to. I just didn't know you were 8 or 9 years old and you would get shocked if someone says a bad word. You gotta grow up, world isn't a teddybear world, there are good and bad people.

If you got butthurt about a troll sentence, when you knew i was trolling and nothing serious, what will you do outside, in real life when someone will say something like this and he will be serious about it?

Next time something like this happends, just feel free to PM me and tell me that this kind of sentence offense you and things will be done immediately.

I have a loooot of friends ig from philippines, from countries all over the world, it's obviously nothing racism about it.

Just pm me next time, i got other things to do instead wasting my time on forums, arguing myself about somethting that hurt a 8yo guy. It's a virtual game, you should know people aren't all gentle and sweet.

Peace,
~Valar

##7 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 6:43 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Game Rules wrote:15. Harassing others (players and staff) is NOT permitted. If caught purposefully harassing another, you will be warned, on second offence it will result in mute for 3 hours, on a final offence a ban between 1-3 days maximum.

Not really my job to do this, but... referring to game rules... I cannot see any violations that were made, as the reported player did not purposefully harass others.

##8 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 7:10 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

ValarMorghulis wrote:Yowww,

Well well, it seems i have to come here to explain what happened in the Arena today, since people get really butthurt when someone tell them something.

So, first of all, this drama started in arena today around 18:30 GTM +1. I was in the arena then killed a guy, after that 2 of his budies came and tried to kill me. I was ok with it since we were in the arena, place meant to kill people in. So it was a 3v1 and i end up by killing them all one by one. A war isn't 1v1 , a war is something where people do all they can do to win it, no matter how many they are. Then a friend of mine logged in and saw it was 3v1 and without asking him for help, hee came in the fight for a 3v2, he was bored and he wanetd something to entertain himself.

After that the 3 guys stopped comming inside cause it was a 3v2 and not a 3v1 anymore. I told them it's the arena, they can kill us, we aren't invincible , they kill us, we kill them, that's how arena works. But they stood outside of it, one near each other and started to throw lot of drama sentences like ''you have a dirty mouth'' ''does your mother know how you talk'' ''it's mother's day today you're dirty'' etc. Serisously, what does mother's day has something to do with what's going on in arena?

I told them to come back inside, no need to make a drama about getting killed, and if they don't want to get killed , then just go out of the arena, since people get killed in it.

I told them what's written in the SS, but to be honest, in my guild and many other guilds, in the whole server, in all the games, all over across the world, people say things like this, it's not meant to hurt someone, it's just a sarcasm, a black humour, nothing else. No need to take it personnaly. People have different kind of humour , of sarcasm. We're not all the same. But obviously it wasn't meant to hurt you, otherwise i wouldn't put xoxo after it. People call me in my guild, white belgium slave, or things like this, black people call black people ni**a, they troll each other, are they racism between each other? No.

If you got hurt about this well then im sorry, wasn't meant to. I just didn't know you were 8 or 9 years old and you would get shocked if someone says a bad word. You gotta grow up, world isn't a teddybear world, there are good and bad people.

If you got butthurt about a troll sentence, when you knew i was trolling and nothing serious, what will you do outside, in real life when someone will say something like this and he will be serious about it?

Next time something like this happends, just feel free to PM me and tell me that this kind of sentence offense you and things will be done immediately.

I have a loooot of friends ig from philippines, from countries all over the world, it's obviously nothing racism about it.

Just pm me next time, i got other things to do instead wasting my time on forums, arguing myself about somethting that hurt a 8yo guy. It's a virtual game, you should know people aren't all gentle and sweet.

Peace,
~Valar

Well, since you both already stated your side of the story I'll state mine as I was there when it was happening, although I haven't seen the whole thing. He has a point when he said that it's an Arena, anyone can try to kill anyone. However, trash talking especially, one that involves ones race and abusive cursing/harassment should not be a part of the arena.. It is morally wrong and is against the rules. And even if one meant it as a joke or as "Just Trolling". We have to be mature enough to understand that not all people is as thick as everyone.. Some people will take jokes seriously especially when it has something to do with them personally. So to conclude, both sides will receive a fair warning. A strong one to Valar for involving ones race. We always say that if someone trashtalks, don't talk back, do not provoke each other. Take a screenshot and report it to us.

EDIT: And for this one.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
Game Rules wrote:15. Harassing others (players and staff) is NOT permitted. If caught purposefully harassing another, you will be warned, on second offence it will result in mute for 3 hours, on a final offence a ban between 1-3 days maximum.

Not really my job to do this, but... referring to game rules... I cannot see any violations that were made, as the reported player did not purposefully harass others.

One does not simply "Accidentally" harass another person.

##9 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 7:21 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
this is beyond insulting EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

JackSparrowYAY wrote:

Just a quote from the rules - I believe the player was disrespected as well so obviously there was a violation made.
Game Rules wrote:3. Respect others and staff. Failure to do so will result in a 1 hour mute, followed by a day mute and final offence will result in a maximum 3 day ban.

Locking this topic as action has been taken already.

##10 - Posted Mon May 11, 2015 7:26 am

Sponsored content

this is beyond insulting Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum