You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Relic System

witsugar

witsugar

Guild Relic System EmptyPosts : 113
witsugar

Hey Mazey-ers!
                    Here's a quite cool idea that crossed my mind. Like what the title says, I wonder if a Guild Relic System is possible in-game. The relic is to give Passive buffs and can be upgraded.

*The relic should be built and are composed of parts. In order to craft this relic, the Guild Leader and his members are to take a quest from an NPC which requires them to gather/collect quite huge amounts of quest items to complete one part. Same goes with the other parts.

*Buffs for (+%HP/ATK •  +%MP/ATK • +%HP/MP • +STR/INT/DEX/STA/ICD/CRIT • +Lucky Box/DROP) are able to be accessed from the relic for an amount of time by gathering and offering Prayer Stones to the relic.

*The Relic upgrades as more prayer stones are offered. A specific amount of Prayer Stones should be required to be offered for the relic to upgrade. As the Relic upgrades, the buffs are upgraded as well.

*For players who joined the guild and were not able to contribute on the crafting of the relic (or they joined after the relic has been created), a number of hours should be set before they can access buffs from the relic.

Maybe this is very much alike to the pt buffs system but guild buffs should be quite better :3

-It's just a suggestion, so I am open for critics xD

Hope this is a good idea and yeah I don't know if such system already exists in other servers cuz this is my first server in all Flyffs so maybe I could say I have originality? xD
Good day

Peace out Y'all!

Last edited by witsugar on Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

##1 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 5:28 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guild Relic System EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Sounds like a cool idea. I like it ^^

##2 - Posted Thu May 14, 2015 9:13 pm
witsugar

witsugar

Guild Relic System EmptyPosts : 113
witsugar

Yey! Thanks Jack :3

##3 - Posted Fri May 15, 2015 7:18 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Guild Relic System EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Sounds strange. If you have notice that Guild House Furniture Items does give bonus like str, dex and so on. By adding this to the Guild House, it seems that Guild Members would get more boost to their character. I know that lot of players would think that this not fair, especially when it can boost up the FD FM players. As I just finish this, I m going to stay neutral in this matter. But it is up to the Staff/Admins to make the final decision.

##4 - Posted Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 am

Sponsored content

Guild Relic System Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum