You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment

GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Harassment  EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

So, I was just killing everyone in arena and this guy threatened to report me for "trashtalking".
He was harassing me and provoking me to trash talk, so I just ignored him and decided to take a screen shot.
His ign is iLoveYoonaXD
Harassment  Flyff010

##1 - Posted Fri May 29, 2015 2:56 pm
YoonaXD

YoonaXD

Harassment  EmptyPosts : 78
YoonaXD

Yes It's Arena, where you can kill somebody. But i saw many players keep on standing inside arena and they dont killed by or killing someone. And im doing that. But WTF! when you start entering arena you killed me many times, and i told you to STOP. But yeah, you keep on killng me, and the worst is, IM YOUR ONLY TARGET TO KILL? Really? Why so Serious man? IM NOT THE ONLY WHO'S STANDING INSIDE ARENA. I'm just shouting what im selling inside the arena.

Then, How about this?
Harassment  Flyff026
Harassment  Flyff027
Harassment  Flyff028

In ScreenShot no. 2: You're pointing out that, if i enter Arena, Im just a food that you can eat to make you OWNED the Arena. /btchplease

YOU STARTED TRASHTALKING ME FIRST.

One more thing.
Why you implacating my guild? I Know that you know that im belongs to HarshPuppy Guild. So simply, you wanna tell me to my guildmates that im just a food that makes you OWNED the arena? /btchplease

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Fri May 29, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not double post)

##2 - Posted Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm
GragasIsFat

GragasIsFat

Harassment  EmptyPosts : 41
GragasIsFat

Lets wait for the Gm to check the chat logs. You were speaking in pinoy too but I didn't understand what you were saying so I didn't bother taking a picture.

##3 - Posted Sat May 30, 2015 2:15 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Harassment  EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Solved.

##4 - Posted Sat May 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Sponsored content

Harassment  Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted