You are not connected. Please login or register

PvP vs PvE gear.

evachu

evachu

PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 30
evachu

On -another server-, there's two different endgame armor sets that one can obtain by donating. Both sets add stats, HP, IA, and MP, but one set adds extra PvP%, the other adds PvE and some Luckybox. I feel like making the separation here could open up farming for other classes, if the sets are balanced appropriately, and give people a chance to see characters other than blades and RMs dominating the boss farming industry.

The main idea is highlighted in red!

##1 - Posted Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:31 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Look up for Heroes set, you can consider them as the "end game" PvE Armours/Set, tho they are not donate items and can only be obtained by participating in the infamous monster clash or via monster clash seals.

Still +1/-1 for this idea.  

##2 - Posted Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:43 pm
evachu

evachu

evachu

WeedLove wrote: Look up for Heroes set, you can consider them as the "end game" PvE Armours/Set, tho they are not donate items and can only be obtained by participating in the infamous monster clash or via monster clash seals.

Still +1/-1 for this idea.  

I know about those yeah, similar stats would be on that but the luckybox is the difference. Don't seem to see the hero sets at all though either way. If anything, adding LB to those could be better incentive to get them? As long as they're not too hard to get.

##3 - Posted Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I don't really see any reason for adding lucky box to the set. For those who don't MC, that set is insanely expensive. As far as I know,  Seraph is the only class that really has a benefit from this set anyway.

##4 - Posted Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm
evachu

evachu

evachu

The main purpose in my eyes was opening up the option of doing bosses for other classes. The luckybox isn't a necessity, but adds the upper hand at being PvE centered if present. Making them easier to obtain or obtainable by other means (Colosseum comes to mind) would be cool. Since Legendary mode of Colosseum is almost impossible to do solo, it could drop from those bosses as a distinction from the drops of regular Colo?

##5 - Posted Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:06 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I believe that the main reason why Heroes set is obtainable from the Monster Clash shop only is to make the MC more attractive. This being said, I doubt that this armor set will be obtainable from regular Colosseum.

##6 - Posted Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 am
evachu

evachu

evachu

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I believe that the main reason why Heroes set is obtainable from the Monster Clash shop only is to make the MC more attractive. This being said, I doubt that this armor set will be obtainable from regular Colosseum.

Yeah! I meant adding it (the PvE armor) to the drops of the bosses in Legendary Mode so that they wouldn't have the same drops and PvE players would be getting better PvE stuff as reward for their effort. But it should drop WAY less than Kalgas gear.

##7 - Posted Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 am
Cloaca

Cloaca

PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

+1 because the PvE on this server has died down quite a lot since the recent update and this might bring it back somewhat. Also, would be fun to not depend on an ICD class specifically to do PvE. How fun would it be for me to try PvE on my Arcanist ridicule

##8 - Posted Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:44 pm
iCupcake

iCupcake

PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 56
iCupcake

JackSparrowYAY wrote:As far as I know,  Seraph is the only class that really has a benefit from this set anyway.

(off-topic?)Why's that so? Isn't Aurum the best for both PVE and PVP since you could just balance PVE out with the blessings? o-o''

Last edited by iCupcake on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp font size)

##9 - Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:50 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

iCupcake wrote:(off-topic?)Why's that so? Isn't Aurum the best for both PVE and PVP since you could just balance PVE out with the blessings? o-o''

It is. Jack is probably talking about the stats for Heroes set. He probably meant that based on the stats given by Heroes set, Seraphs could benefit more than any class. I'm not sure though.

##10 - Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What I meant was that out of the three main PvE classes, Seraph class is the one that does not have Aurum set armor with ICD bonus Smile Therefore PvE should in my opinion be a very nice bonus for the said class compared to other classes.

##11 - Posted Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:46 pm
iCupcake

iCupcake

PvP vs PvE gear. EmptyPosts : 56
iCupcake

JackSparrowYAY wrote:... Seraph class is the one that does not have Aurum set armor with ICD bonus...

Wait wuuuuut shouldn't it be the reverse? xD

##12 - Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 am

Sponsored content

PvP vs PvE gear. Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted