You are not connected. Please login or register

How often do you crash?

iRed

iRed

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Crashing while trying to teleport/enter dungeons is something that Flyff carries for a long, long time, and it really affects the gameplay. Probably everybody crashes sometimes, so I am here to ask you how often do you crash? Because out of 10 times trying to enter the Kalgas dungeon, at least 6 or 7 times my client crashes, resulting in a lost time and frustration sometimes.

If you guys crash way less than I, probably my PC is what is making the crashes more often... so yeah, that's the question, out of 10 tries, how many times does your client crashes?

[Yeah I am setting everything on low settings, closing the Navigator (N hotkey), chat bar and everything... none of this solved my problem so far.

##1 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:16 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

It really depends on my networks´ stability. At school where the network literarily sucks, I crash 9/10 times meanwhile at home I crash 1/10 times.

##2 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I do only crash when I teleport to the market (not eveytime, but seldom) others such as dungeons are fine.

there are few factors to be considered ie: Desktop/PC, Internet Connection & Probably some "known issue"

##3 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

My PC runs flyff with no problems... maybe my biggest problem is my internet then... Sad

Today, out of 4/5 tries to enter in the Kalgas cave, only 1 worked... :/

##4 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Running 2 clients at once also helps. Use one of them normally while having the other one at the log in screen only.

##5 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Yeah I heard that could help, even though I'm still crashing very often.

##6 - Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am
terry7995

terry7995

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 6
terry7995

i crash pretty much everytime i open a new window, weather it be a game from steam or spotify

##7 - Posted Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:24 pm
flamebj

flamebj

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

I haven't crashed in over a year it just depends on what you do when you decide to tele out of somewhere.

##8 - Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:30 am
Van

Van

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 5
Van

iRed wrote:Crashing while trying to teleport/enter dungeons is something that Flyff carries for a long, long time, and it really affects the gameplay. Probably everybody crashes sometimes, so I am here to ask you how often do you crash? Because out of 10 times trying to enter the Kalgas dungeon, at least 6 or 7 times my client crashes, resulting in a lost time and frustration sometimes.

If you guys crash way less than I, probably my PC is what is making the crashes more often... so yeah, that's the question, out of 10 tries, how many times does your client crashes?

[Yeah I am setting everything on low settings, closing the Navigator (N hotkey), chat bar and everything... none of this solved my problem so far.

Yep, Early on since i played this server, i dont get crash too often, but nowadays seems weird because i also get crash even im just running around the town

##9 - Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:22 pm
pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

How often do you crash? EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

Van wrote:
iRed wrote:Crashing while trying to teleport/enter dungeons is something that Flyff carries for a long, long time, and it really affects the gameplay. Probably everybody crashes sometimes, so I am here to ask you how often do you crash? Because out of 10 times trying to enter the Kalgas dungeon, at least 6 or 7 times my client crashes, resulting in a lost time and frustration sometimes.

Yep, Early on since i played this server, i dont get crash too often, but nowadays seems weird because i also get crash even im just running around the town

maybe because there are more new players these days ... blush

##10 - Posted Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

How often do you crash? Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum