You are not connected. Please login or register

My Character's was Stucked...I need help...

khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

My Character's was Stucked...I need help... EmptyPosts : 2
khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

Hi GM...I Hope you can help me retrieved my account,this started when a sudden restart of the server was done a few days ago...I have already applied what other admin's suggested me on what to do to fix my problem...Reinstalled mazey flyff, change password, admin's also tried to disconnect my character who is online specifically llDadiPigll ...
I had already tried logging in my account on other mazey flyff's client like on my couzin's desktop hoping to disconnect my account,still nothing happened...I hope you can help me GM resolved my problem on my account...
Thank you in advance and more power to Mazey Flyff...
Character's Name: llDadiPigll

[REMOVED]

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screenshots contained confidential information and therefore removed)

##1 - Posted Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:46 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
My Character's was Stucked...I need help... EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

If you hit "yes" it'll automatically disconnect your character. You can then log in again and it should work as normal.

Regardless, a server restart just happened a few minutes ago, so you shouldn't have any issues now. [If you do, report back here]

##2 - Posted Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm
khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

My Character's was Stucked...I need help... EmptyPosts : 2
khalifaz01@yahoo.com.sg

issue solved...restarting the server is what i am waiting for...thanks gm.... Smile

##3 - Posted Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

My Character's was Stucked...I need help... Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum