You are not connected. Please login or register

CHECK THIS OUT PLS

lockheart

lockheart

CHECK THIS OUT PLS EmptyPosts : 7
lockheart

first of all sorry for the title, coz i can't think of a proper title for this..

okay..
can you put something like reference price for the items which is based on average selling price of players.. i have seen this on another game ive started to play a few days ago, and would love it to be here..

its like this.. on the pop-up where you actually put a price on the item you want to put in ur private shop, theres a part that states the suggested amount..

i have thought of this because i dont seem to see players selling an item that i previously got.. and i dont know the right price to put, i dont want to be overpriced and put my private shop for longer hours just to see that i didnt sell it, or maybe i sold it for a lot cheaper than it should be and later realized that i should have sold it higher..

regarding this, it can also be like /wiki thing.. where in /wiki you can see the items image and description, you can add the suggested price for trading..

the thing i do is just ask some players for checking the price of an item, but i have observed that these players seem to be telling a lot smaller or a lot higher, for their benefit ofcourse.. (im guilty too)

i started to do hunting a for a few days now and this seems to be my problem and would want to suggest something about it.

if this has been suggested before, sorry for that, but i checked every suggested post before i put it here..

im welcoming any comment.. thanks and godbless..

##1 - Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:29 pm
iRed

iRed

CHECK THIS OUT PLS EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

We have a price list here on forums, which everybody can access it easily.

https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t6007-price-list-guide

I understand that -somehow- adding it in game would be better, but it would be also hard to code and prices may vary over time. It would be easier to edit a forum thread (as Shai does everytime a price changes) than a system in game, in my opinion.

Maybe we should think about finding a way to increase the forum activity, and how to make important threads known by everybody.

Good suggestion by the way, I'll give it a +1 even though there are better options out there in my opinion.

##2 - Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum