You are not connected. Please login or register

What about Playtime Points?

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

What about Playtime Points? EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

Very Happy I see alot of servers offer that...

##1 - Posted Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
What about Playtime Points? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

We had this kind of 'reward' before when Mazey gives out 1000 RC (if I'm not mistaken) for every 1 hour logged in activity. It was removed due to players 'abusing' it by being afk. Then it was changed (if I'm not mistaken, again) to not give 'rewards' for afk-players (thus we have the -afk- status) but it was then again removed. I'm not sure about the latter but I'm pretty sure about the former. Nonetheless, I don't agree with this. My apologies. With server's major online population being afk collectors, this will probably cause an imbalance with the RC/RP economy.

If I misunderstood your intention about this, please feel free to correct me anytime.

##2 - Posted Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 am
pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

What about Playtime Points? EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

Shai wrote:We had this kind of 'reward' before when Mazey gives out 1000 RC (if I'm not mistaken) for every 1 hour logged in activity. It was removed due to players 'abusing' it by being afk. Then it was changed (if I'm not mistaken, again) to not give 'rewards' for afk-players (thus we have the -afk- status) but it was then again removed. I'm not sure about the latter but I'm pretty sure about the former. Nonetheless, I don't agree with this. My apologies. With server's major online population being afk collectors, this will probably cause an imbalance with the RC/RP economy.

If I misunderstood your intention about this, please feel free to correct me anytime.

I really was thinking of avoiding the AFK player by simply identifying their STATUS (being AFK or not) but now I realize they can avoid being AFK by this "Jumping" methong and pressing "Alt +tab" (that way their character will be jumping even they are not using it. Very Happy

I really understand it Very Happy Thank you for the response. Very Happy

##3 - Posted Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:12 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
What about Playtime Points? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This has already been suggestion. Link: click me

#Moved to Suggestion Archive

##4 - Posted Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:49 pm