You are not connected. Please login or register

SOLVED:Frozen Screen!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rial

Rial

Contributor
SOLVED:Frozen Screen!! EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

Mazey is aware of this issue already. It only occurs if the full set of the fashion bonus is working and has a model on it. For the mean time the possible solution is to click the CS many times until you successfully remove at least one part of the fashion you are currently wearing. Although that's only a temporary solution - once you equip it again as a full set, it will freeze.

##2 - Posted Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 am

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

SOLVED:Frozen Screen!! EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

I have experienced this also when I started this game 3 weeks ago. As u can see in my past posts here in the forum. Idk how but it works to me...
Turn off your PC and plug out all the hardware attachments Headset(phone) speakers... USB attachments (EXCEPT MOUSE AND KEYBOARD) then power on your PC. Playing wihout sound or audio support is fine. when u open the flyff and click the START you will be notified that there is no Audio support compatible (something like that). Just click ok or continue. then it should be fine.

I think its hardware compatibilty. We may have the same minimum or recommended requirement the Flyff have but each Computer Compopnent like the Vcard or the RAM have its own characteristic so... u do the thinking Very Happy affff

I hope it will work for you. <3 ufff
IGN: aphrod1t3

##4 - Posted Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:18 pm

pr0x1ma1

pr0x1ma1

SOLVED:Frozen Screen!! EmptyPosts : 63
pr0x1ma1

Very Happy

##6 - Posted Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

SOLVED:Frozen Screen!! Empty