You are not connected. Please login or register

Auctioning an item(with tax)

jowlzlj

jowlzlj

Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 26
jowlzlj

So I was wondering if this kind of system in game is possible. The purpose of this I think everyone knows is that you could sell an item even if you're not ON.To be fair add a tax for every sell that will made. And buying system maybe? I think this is hard to implement but who knows?

p.s. Sorry for bad english.

Posted via Mobile Device.

##1 - Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:00 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

I like this suggestion I have seen it work very well on other servers and games +1

Posted via Mobile Device.

##2 - Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 am
jowlzlj

jowlzlj

Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 26
jowlzlj

You're right Atlas; Other games probably. but i dont think its already implemented to flyff(not sure, correct me if im wrong). this actually helps the game, takes a lot of time tho. i give my self a +1.

##3 - Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:37 am
marton4o992

marton4o992

Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

We all know original flyff server where this is in use , the only problem here is that Mazey flyff does not have the online players that the original has , in my opinion that will cause less online players in Mazey , everyone is going to be offline and logging in only to check if they sold their items , the idea is REALLY good , i was thinking of suggesting this too , but for now maybe its better to keep that for future , when hopefully the servers will be full Smile
-1 for this

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:35 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

The thing with Auction feature is that it tends to be 'bug-y' for some reason. I have tried this system before on some flyff private servers and it doesn't work out for them so it was removed. Though the idea was good but the job this will take to be implemented is huge. We have some minor suggestions which are not yet implemented because of Mazey being busy and stuff; just imagine how long will this suggestion be implemented or even noticed.

And marton4o992 has some valid opinions too. I think it will make the server less active.

I really don't know what to vote. Part of me wants to agree and part of me doesn't. I guess it's a +1/-1 then. I just said my opinion.

##5 - Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:20 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I believe that this suggestion has already been brought up long ago, but either way it's a -1 from me simply because there are other important features, fixes and class balance that need to be prioritized- basically what Shai said.

##6 - Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:58 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Kaishirco wrote:But how is this gonna be done if Mazey havent add 4th job in it ?

In what way is the quote above relevant to the topic?

##8 - Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm
bhideyukiho

bhideyukiho

Auctioning an item(with tax) EmptyPosts : 27
bhideyukiho

I full Support this Decision its would be good but at least put a cap to how much you can auction at a time and if you want to auction more their should be a donation for that.

##9 - Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:53 am

Sponsored content

Auctioning an item(with tax) Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum