You are not connected. Please login or register

I Got Scammed D:

SonicBliss

SonicBliss

I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 16
SonicBliss

You better believe i screenshotted!
So I'll start with some explaining. This scam has been around for quite a while and is a common technique. Unfortunately, this is the first time i got scammed ever so looking back on it i feel a little embarrassed. I don't want my items back, although it would be cool. I just want justice served to this punk.

I'll start at the beginning of our lovely story as the picture below may not present a lot of info without any background info. I have been trying to sell my YJ's aurum D set for a while now because i wanted to make a crackshooter. I'm coming back from a very long retirement so i don't know any prices. A character name "ChrisGrey" Offers to buy my YJ equips(Aurum, Wep, and Pet all FD) for a total of 600rp. I wasn't sure if this was the correct price but he was convincing and offered to help me search for crackshooter gear.
I Got Scammed D: Screenshot_98_1

The next screenshot is all three messenger windows. During my conversations with TitaniumArmor and donationpoints, ChrisGrey is offline(because he is dual clienting the other two characters). Now after i sell all of my equips to ChrisGrey, he gets TitaniumArmor to message me, and TitaniumArmor says she can provide me with the crackshooter gear that i told Chris i wanted. But TitaniumArmor wants a lastersword in exchange for her crackshooter gear. Out of no where donationpoints messages me claiming to have a lastersword(I know I'm dumb for completely falling for this...i was just sick of not finding any sellers). In exchange for his lastersword he wants some items that i had previously told Chris i had (menta set weapons+ sheidl+ 600).

Being as dumb as i am i totally went through with this and gave him the stuff in exchange for the lastersword. Once i ask donationpoints for the crack set, this is what happens:

I Got Scammed D: Screenshot_97

Never in all my years have i felt so stupid as today. All the signs were there and i ignored them like a chump. TitaniumArmor and donationpoints have both been deleted which leaves ChrisGrey as the account that likely has my stuff. If not him it's a character with the same IP. Please resolve this before he sells my stuff and gets away with it. I'm deeply depressed at myself, and angry that someone like this got me. If you would like any additional info to seal the deal and get this guy banned I'll be happy to provide any information that i have. Everything lost from this scam can be found in my order histories(i paid for everything lost with my own real life money so in a way i was full blown stolen from).

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:44 am
SonicBliss

SonicBliss

I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 16
SonicBliss

Wonder where he got this:
I Got Scammed D: Flyff00001

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

It took me quite a while to trace all his characters as he has a lot. Anyway, I already took an action regarding this and banned all his accounts. Thank you for reporting.

EDIT: He just messaged me saying he's willing to return the items back and his characters will be unbanned in return. Let me know when both of you can go online at the same time. It's your decision though. Just make sure to inform me.

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:39 pm
Apsarap

Apsarap

I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 4
Apsarap

+1 for GM Rial Smile

##4 - Posted Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:02 pm
viel101

viel101

I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 20
viel101

same guy who scammed me, he's keeping on doing it.

##5 - Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
I Got Scammed D: EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

viel101 wrote:same guy who scammed me, he's keeping on doing it.

You need to file a report on what's happening along with your ign and the "scammers" ign

##6 - Posted Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:54 am

Sponsored content

I Got Scammed D: Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum