You are not connected. Please login or register

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED.

breezy27

breezy27

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 3
breezy27

I want to appeal for the false accusation made by Hard2Defeat reporting i was a scammer for the SOPA INT on fashion. I was a victim also. I bought the fash for 620 thinking that was a SOPA. Please take a fair actions on this case. Thank You. More power Mazey Team.

##1 - Posted Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:27 pm
shotbrocks

shotbrocks

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 5
shotbrocks

[img]SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. Flyff014[/img]

I THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE??

##2 - Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:38 am
PrincessMononoke

PrincessMononoke

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 39
PrincessMononoke

actualy i have see this scam attemp some days ago y leaved a messaged tot he seller but most of all if you see something that is very good to be rue dont fall on it since its a scamm is mostly know that blessings for cs are not able to be removed as sopas so there is not much for you guys to be done also abouth your complaining abouth hard2defeat saying u are scaming its actualy right you are triying to scam another players since you have been scammed. in this case u should have report this case inmediatly so gms and mods can do something abouth it

##3 - Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:42 am
breezy27

breezy27

breezy27

Yeah i know that the comment of hard2defeat is right however have he ever tried to ask about it ? well come to think of it . i've been known to play this game for so long and then turns out a scammer.. wtf. that's why im asking for a fair actions on this cos im a victim also. How will we goin to report immediately on this incident if there's no one admins or gms around that time.. Due to carelessness act , accused as scammer .. Come to put yourself on my foot to know how i feel being scammed with 620RPs for just 10RP cs

##4 - Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:10 pm
mynameisjf

mynameisjf

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

Either we will believe ur story or not, Still what are u doing is a scam, and it is prohibited in the rules which will result in permanent ban, if u get scam just report and and team will just do the rest, dont act like ur a scammer cause what u did is are bannable

Posted via Mobile Device.

##5 - Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:48 am

akopaba1

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 7
akopaba1

Im a victim also. I know how it feels breezy and when i try to sell it my trademate told me that its a cs and i apologized because im a victim and im not trying to scam others.

##6 - Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:31 am
breezy27

breezy27

breezy27

mynameisjf its not clear you know why before you comment please read first, im not a bastard to appeal this incident if im a scammer. i played this game for a long time and no one reported that i was a scammer. for hell sake, i just vend it for a sec and then remove the item because someone informed me that it was a cs not to be sota. You're not in our situation to accused us and banned without knowing the real story that's why im appealing to have a fair actions on this. Do not comment if you dont know how to put yourself on everyone shoes who's experiencing the same thing. Come hell, could you please wider your understanding about this.? You're saying a nonsense.

##7 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 am
mynameisjf

mynameisjf

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 45
mynameisjf

Im not saying ur a scammer, i just said what u did is bannable, and what u did is a form of scamming, ur an old player still dont know the difference between rc fash and sopa? Hahahaha impossible

Posted via Mobile Device.

##8 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:29 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

This report is placed in general discussion section, so I assume the topic opener is open for discussions and I will point out something. A definition of 'scam' is: "a dishonest way of making money by decieving people" (source will come later). You have bought an item and afterwards realized that you were a victim of a scam, and therefore you opened a shop in hope of reselling this item to compensate for your loss. To defend yourself from accusations for scam attempt, you are saying that you were a victim yourself and are a long term player- in which honestly will not help you at all. That's how your story sounds like to me. If this is true, then you have attempted to scam and are in danger of recieving sancations by violating in game rules.

On a side note, I can't see anything wrong with mynameisjf's understanding of this case.

##9 - Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Sponsored content

SOPA on RC FASH TURNS SCAMMED. Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum