You are not connected. Please login or register

LAPEUR (PILOT OF SnaKeS) & BERDUGOO - BULLYING

hummer98

hummer98

LAPEUR (PILOT OF SnaKeS) & BERDUGOO - BULLYING EmptyPosts : 1
hummer98

First SS

SECOND SS

You all may know this kid for always yelling out "KING LAPEUR" or "IM THE BEST!, KING LAPEUR" blah blah blah, someone please do something about this kid, he sits in arena bullying other players and he is literally the most toxic player ever, im legit quitting this game cause of him and the other kid BERDUGOO, Look at the screens and look for yourself.

##1 - Posted Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:57 pm
SitDown

SitDown

LAPEUR (PILOT OF SnaKeS) & BERDUGOO - BULLYING EmptyPosts : 16
SitDown

Hahahaha, I havnt any proof for show what I'm saying, but I think GM's know you. You come to try me, you wanted to fight me with your 'LaPeur is ez' blah blah blah, don't make me angry nextime, whatever this arena is close for you. n_n

Wasn't flood because I talked to you and 5-6 players was in arena. But sorry for you, read the rules :

2.Do not spam or flood the chat. Failure to comply will result in a warning on the first offense. A 1 hour mute will be added on the Second offense.

Then I can't get ban. Cya in Arena n_n

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:36 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
LAPEUR (PILOT OF SnaKeS) & BERDUGOO - BULLYING EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

SitDown wrote:Hahahaha, I havnt any proof for show what I'm saying, but I think GM's know you. You come to try me, you wanted to fight me with your 'LaPeur is ez' blah blah blah, don't make me angry nextime, whatever this arena is close for you. n_n

Wasn't flood because I talked to you and 5-6 players was in arena. But sorry for you, read the rules :

2.Do not spam or flood the chat. Failure to comply will result in a warning on the first offense. A 1 hour mute will be added on the Second offense.

Then I can't get ban. Cya in Arena n_n

If I'm not mistaken I did ban you before because of something similar to this but I lifted your ban. I won't think twice this time, so be careful with your words towards other players in-game. This will be your last warning.

Cy@ too Wink

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

LAPEUR (PILOT OF SnaKeS) & BERDUGOO - BULLYING Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum