You are not connected. Please login or register

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex

amazingty

amazingty

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 6
amazingty

Hey Guys!

I just quickly wanted to write this post for the few NEW people checking out the Forum. i wanna list some Pros and Cons about the Server.

First.

ITS PAY TO WIN
Anyone saying its not it is.

I am really frustrated with the community and how the ''ADMIN'' is taking care of his server i have donated easilly over 200 bucks what does he do with it?

There are NO EVENTS, NO GMS, and SUPER BAD FB PAGE SUPPORT WHERE YOU EVEN GET INSULTED BY THE PAGE OWNER

There are no single fucks given about the serverand i think its really sad to see because it used to be something.

COMMUNITY

The people in Arena are cancerious there are only a very few people who arent complete idiots ( of course thats my personal view of this )

There are people like :

Lyonne - Who advertise other servers like Krona

AlisonRain - Who i am cool with but just perms everyone he meets. xD ( Luv Yu )

and Kaycee - Who has 10 different Pinoy pilots where
1 is as dumb as the other. #ProInsulters

Would i recommend this server?

YES TO A RICH GUY WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS GAME WHO JUST WANTS TO LOSE SOME COIN.

I might get Banned for my future Forum posts, but this is my HONEST opinion and im not saying that the server sucks im just saying it could be improoved if the right poeple would start to give a fuck.

#LetsMakeTheServerGreatAgain

- Phenex

[img]SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex A4qqcna4[/img]

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:16 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 for most of the things you said except for:

amazingty wrote:SUPER BAD FB PAGE SUPPORT WHERE YOU EVEN GET INSULTED BY THE PAGE OWNER
I don't know who the admins are on our FB page but I haven't seen any insults from a staff member. So, idk where you are coming from with this.

amazingty wrote:There are no single fucks given about the server
Though we don't have major updates, we still have some little changes here and there. Most of the updates that we had here were fixes and some weapon models. Although I, too, am hoping for some major addition on this server but even I don't know if when or how it is going to happen.

amazingty wrote:I might get Banned for my future Forum posts, but this is my HONEST opinion and im not saying that the server sucks im just saying it could be improoved if the right poeple would start to give a fuck.
I don't think you will be banned just because of this. I even agreed on some of your opinions. There is no profanity here imo.

I don't see any 'pros' on your post though. But meh. It's whatever.

P.S. AllisonRain is nab. blush

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:15 am
poonboy

poonboy

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 47
poonboy

Any server with donations or real money shops obviously will be good or end game gear right away. You want good items? Gotta pay or farm. You can make rps through pve or collecting. Before I donated I made like 10k rp just through vending and collecting. Perhaps you should try alternative routes. As for arena, when I started it was slightly worse, more active staff but there wasn't really much on those 'harassment issues'. It was you leave/log out or take it as it comes. Now atleast there are players you can pm for help. If it's something reasonable. If you think this arena an PVP is cancerous then you havent played any other MMO. As for updates and features it takes time to come up with good stuff, and atleast there ARE still new things every once in a while. Kaycee has also donated or farmed for those items lol. Atleast this server hasnt wiped , shut down or 100% died off in the past 2 years

##3 - Posted Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:55 am
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

It's give and take, what do you do for other players and the server? Most are kids who log to troll or mess with people. How many new players have you helped out? No hate just giving examples in the form of questions. There will always be good players and bad but compared to a game like World Of Warcraft the players here are saints. U.O.E.N.O.

##4 - Posted Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am
poonboy

poonboy

poonboy

Don't forget the fact that it is a game ridicule

Don't forget people who speak broken English, are not fluent in it or simply speak no English also play this server.

Don't forget to laugh things off and have fun c19

##5 - Posted Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 am
Tentacion

Tentacion

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 95
Tentacion

I agree with some parts right here, for example the account recovery support. Everyday i open discord and i see that players are spaming their usernames and asking for Account Recovery some get help and some people are still waiting. Another thing i agree with is the fact that the server have 2 GM's to help in game, but none of them are actually active in game. Only staff i seen in a while is Sarah/Alaska and she have done some events (might just be my timezone) but i still think mazey should re-open the Event GM Applications again so we can get some fresh and active staffs that will entertain and help the players of Mazey Flyff.

##6 - Posted Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxohWQqug1BPg-UIxG967MQ

OhhhSnap

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 26
OhhhSnap

Mate the server was gone along time ago because the owner dont care anymore man and the Admin is just a tool here No active Gms no nothing its sad as the it will come to a time soon were everyone will just jump ship

##7 - Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 pm
bowuser

bowuser

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex EmptyPosts : 7
bowuser

You should not get banned or your post deleted for speaking your mind!
It just shows you got a bit of passion for the game/server by ranting.
I only started playing this week but have tried other p-servers and imho
this is the best so far.
Non pay to win players actually stand a chance here of getting the equipment they want.
Think snowy wrote a beginners guide saying have fun messing around and bossing.
This is what the server is for me low prices high drop rates so i can farm my gear and have fun
today not in 2 year when i can afford my equipment.
Screw games that by the time i can buy my gear 20 new updates are out and i cant solo a thing.

I also ,while its server population is well.....pityful,I kinda love it
because i can farm or just level without a pay to win OP dude or bot taking everything in sight.
Things could be improved but if somebody cared enough to do it
then a bit or advertising/word of mouth could make this better than the original is doing.
Yes its an old game but young people never heard of burt renolds
or this so its new for most people.

One last thing today i traded and being noob i gave 4 rp instead of
rc,someone offered to give SOME back...
I met someone else who gave me rc and penya out of kindness
and offered to buy me a rc fashion set but i glitched before they could.
Never met that kindness on any mmorpg before.
People are just usually shit like in real life,kinda makes you think,
300 population and more nice than 2 mil population in other games.

Last edited by bowuser on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : even more waffling)

##8 - Posted Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:57 am

Sponsored content

SERVER IS DEAD - Phenex Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum