You are not connected. Please login or register

Farming RC lag/delay

unknown08

unknown08

Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

I wonder if u guys have the same problem as I do when I hunt red chips on azria/traseia. why? because I try to hit some monsters with a AOE skill and lag/delay happen. I don't know why it stop when i use AOE skill on some monsters, I mean i can kill monster 1 after another and spam AOE, then the lag/delay happen on some of the monster when I try to use AOE skill. I'm having a hard time to hunt because of it I wonder if its just a barrier for some monster after spawning, but yeah i know that 3-5 secs before u can kill it after spawning, but the one I target is not newly spawned and the lag/delay still happen. Is it a bug? The AOE skill I use is WindField.

##1 - Posted Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:34 pm
Mr.Tea

Mr.Tea

Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 1
Mr.Tea

I have the same problem with you, when i use an aoe skill (like wind skill) in case of monsters is too far from me, then i have run to them, but the skill is not working for a while. So i have to run closer or move on somewhere (i mean click on somewhere in the ground), then the skill is active now
I think it is a bug...

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Not sure what you mean by lag/delay here, but if it's actually delay you're talking about, you can turn off skill effects for smoother game play. If you mean that sometimes you're using a skill on a monster and the skill doesn't actually hit it, it's caused by a typical glitch where the game doesn't understand you're hitting the monster. You can check it out by shooting a few arrows with acrobat, you'll see the first, and sometimes second arrow as well, won't hit the target.

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 pm
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

Hi JackSparrow, I think the cause of that lag/delay is nothing to do with the BG Effects...
They are right, It's real, Sometimes you should try it on your own to see what it really is happening .. Their complaints is really a biggest problem when it comes to farming. Try it wit Arcanist, you will see it. Thank you.

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:44 pm
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

I already complained about this problem, but no admin replies. So Sad.

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 pm
unknown08

unknown08

Farming RC lag/delay EmptyPosts : 70
unknown08

I think i find the answer here: - Added some behind the scenes checks regarding attack range, if you find your attacks not landing try move a little closer as either you or your targets positions on your client don't quite match the servers. **Updated- Changed to be PVE only for now** this post can be found here : https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t8644-valentines-quest-bonus-events-2-0-patchnotes

##6 - Posted Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:31 am

Sponsored content

Farming RC lag/delay Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum