You are not connected. Please login or register

n3kos Horror event

kon3ko

kon3ko

n3kos Horror event  EmptyPosts : 24
kon3ko

Hello there everyone (゚ヮ゚)
 I will explain what you need to do here :
You need to write  a horror story by your own idea  , if i catch you copyed from the google or  a site you will be disqualified. Also the story dont need to be to long or to small,  surprise
  - The best creator will win 10 rp and the second place can chose betwen (random tittle,random mask,random vehicle,random fun weapon,or 5 rp or 50 perin ) , the events start's today and end in 2 day's.  
 - Also write your IGN under your storyes so you can be contacted in game by me
Bring some horror to the forum, gl to all who will participate  ˚◡˚ 

##1 - Posted Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 pm
dhiderate

dhiderate

n3kos Horror event  EmptyPosts : 169
dhiderate

Once there was a cute boy named boyA and a cute girl named girlA, they're siblings and children of a police father who is currently working on a murder case in a forest lies at just the back of their house. but any of this doesn't relate on my horror story. Now this is a story of a girl that calls herself Maria, Maria is a girl who is always alone because of her introvert personality, she is cute, but because of her personality she always prefer playing alone with herself. One day, while wondering through the city looking for a doll to buy, despite her parent's warning about not talking to strangers (this was the cause of her introvert personality which led her to think of all people as strangers other than her blood relatives) , she tried to conquer her introvert personality by responding to the stranger and end up responding "May I help you?". The stranger introduced herself as Mia, now Mia is also a girl about same age as Maria and was lost in the city. Mia carries a pet cat with her wrapped with her small arms. Mia said: "I was in my way to a veterinarian but then i was lost Sad,i am afraid to approach people older than me and so i saw you, would you mind helping me get this cat to a doctor? This cat looks in pain so please help her.". Maria looks into the cat and felt sad upon gazing trough the cats cute little sad face and shivering body as if its feeling cold. Maria nods and told Mia to follow her. Mia noticed that the path they took keeps on getting darker and darker and smaller and smaller. Mia said: "Buildings here sure are tall, but why are we taking the path where no one would live, i mean, i haven't seen any signs of place for doctor.". Maria told Mia to just keep on walking and they're getting near to the destination. Mia continues to follow Maria as she seemed to know the path. And they arrived at an abandoned facility with a sign that says [Hospital].

After entering the facility, just after passing trough the reception table, the floor collapsed and they fell into a somewhat underground room with lots of unknown things around because of the dust and webs.
Maria fell unconscious after the fall and Mia tried to wake her up but she failed(good thing Mia loves bringing glow stick with her). Mia noticed that the cat was gone and saw a door with a chair blocking it, she tried to shout for help but it seemed that no one can hear her. Mia removed the chair and was surprised for what she saw. To be continued... or maybe not. Now for what Mia saw on the floor... She saw this!!

n3kos Horror event  Housecent
image upload

Mia screamed! Like hell!! Which ended up waking Maria up. As Maria saw Mia freaking out, Maria saw the thing and tried to look for something that can be used to piu piu the thing. As Maria removes the dust and webs on the unknown things that surrounds them..... Maria realized they were just dolls. But one thing she noticed, is that all dolls have missing parts of their body, one missing its 1 eye, the other have single leg and then there's this doll that doesn't have head. As Mia calmed down... They tried to think of a way to get out of the facility. Knowing that the only way is trough the door, they killed the thing and suddenly they heard a cat's meow and something fell from the top to the back of their shoulder. Warm yet wet, they tried to touch it  but then they realized it was blooood. yes bloood, the blood caused them to look where it came from, but then..... They saw..

The cat caught by a wire and its body was almost shredded trough the wall. Mia screamed again and this time the vibration/noise cause the facility to collapsed  and then they both died. yes they both died.

i lost my composure @ middle writing this after the musing im listening became solid death metal LOL
i was thinking on making the cat as a monster but i switched from fiction to a more realistic ending lol

edit: sorry forgot the IGN : dHideRate

##2 - Posted Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 am
dhiderate

dhiderate

n3kos Horror event  EmptyPosts : 169
dhiderate

looks like i was the only entry makes this i won right?

##3 - Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:43 pm
kon3ko

kon3ko

n3kos Horror event  EmptyPosts : 24
kon3ko

yup your right you , i will contact you soon in game ^^

##4 - Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Sponsored content

n3kos Horror event  Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: