You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Red Chip Seller back!

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Is it possible to bring back the Red Merchant Red Chip Seller?

20P or 2b = 10k red chips
200P or 20b = 100k red chips
2000p or 200B = 1m red chips

4x 3xAwake Scroll = 600RP = 6m Red Chips (armor set)
2x 3xAwake Scroll = 300RP= 3m Red chips (shield and weapon)
Donation CS set = 150RP = 1.5m red chip
Donation weapons = 150RP = 1.5m red chips
Donation shields = 150RP = 1.5m red chips
Donation access = 600RP = 6m red chips
GM Pet = 150RP = 1.5m red chips

Notes: 1m = 10x100k red Chips

You guys already made it easy to level up
Khaldor Cloak = 200x exp
Pick up pet= 300x Exp

Then why shouldnt the farming to be easy as well?
oh wow,
+1 lucky cloak
+3 lucky pick up pet

but it still seems that You collect more penya then you do with red chips. 12 red chips drop per 1 monster kill vs 1m+ penya drop per monster. Yet, Red Chips/Red Perins is this game current economy money. Spending hours and hours of farming can be stressful, especially for non donators. I am already hearing stories that Donators owns the sieges cause of the fear that non donators couldnt match up to the donators.

By having Red Chip Merchant Seller in the game, it can provided a more balance of fair fighting between a non-donator and donator. It can also bring back Donators and create more balance deal relationship between a donator and non-donator. (I know what I am talking about, since i used to be donator on a different private server.)

##1 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 am
Azall

Azall

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

I personally believe item shop should never have weapons, armors or jewelery set in them for balancing reasons, meaning it would only contain small boost's via potion and cs in general, but mazey decided to take different route and the decision is his to make.

Reading ur scale 20 perins -> 1 red perin is a bit ridicilous, i can farm in traesia and get 3-5 perins per monster with good lucky box, meaning it would make 7 monster worth 1 red perin, when 7 mobs only give around 350-700 red chips.

I agree in some extent that there is a bit balancing issue, and i haven't sieged yet in this server, but what i have heard it seems to be the case "That non-donors don't have much of a change against them", but in same time as i have helped the fresh started players, i have realized that there is not much information how to make red perins to get items or pure laziness of doing so.

I believe hard work, and i have got avarage gear within these 1-2 weeks i have been here, and i believe regardless is there important end game gear in the item shop, it can be obtained with regular means.

What is been bugging me more is that, to what end i am even doing anythink. I am not criticising this server or anythink just stating oppinion, lets take donation for example, i see only one reason for it, it's pvp/siege, you can hunt all boss's without much of challenge with regular gear, and as the end game mostly is combined in making money, pvp/siege, or just regulary chatting with other players. It's hard to explain, but after ur 175 and have all ur items with fancy awakenings if ur not into pvp, it leaves a interesting question mark.

This is problem i see in many high rate server and games, i don't even fance e-flyff's frustrating rates myself, but i have to say i felt like actions what i made had an impact and it was taking somewhere.

Sorry about that, back to main subject. As an idea, i am against it, server has constructed red chips as their main currency and i don't see reason to being able to transfer perins to red chips, it has a lot more use now for new commands etc.

##2 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:52 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 89
Kayleee

My problem with this is that this is a private server... The server runs off of the donations that people are kind enough to give to the server, that's what ensures we stay online... The donation shop is there for those who are kind enough to get some form of benefit out of helping the server, making it possible for someone to farm for 5-6 hours and then magically have everything you can get out of the donation shop would completely ruin this server... Yes, you get more perins than you do red perins via farming, and yes red perins are the main currency for BUYING things, but normal perins have their uses, for instance HoP, and /awake... The Red Chip shop would be way too harsh on the economy and suddenly things would just increase in prices anyway... You will still have a hard time farming for everything because instead of being 150RP for 5DP, because of how easy it'd be to get RP, your price of DP would increase to over 1K per DP... This would not fix how hard it is to get donation items, simply make it more annoying to get a fixed rate...

Edit: Also.. Maybe I misunderstood it wrong or something, but you're saying that there's bad relationships between donators and non-donators? That's wrong.. Ever since I've joined the server months ago, although I took a break, I haven't donated a single cent but I still get along with people... It's not about who has the bigger wallet on this server, maybe in siege.. But as long as you're nice to others, they'll be nice to you.

##3 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Kaylee,
I am not saying there is a bad relationship. I am more saying a much better relationship, where non-donators dont have to farm so much nor the donators have to wait a long period of time to get someone to buy their donation shop items.

Azall,
With the command /awake and command /skilllevelAll, you have additional ways of awaking your items and additional ways of upgrading your skills. Then why shouldn't there be another way of getting Red Chips without spending time in farming?

##4 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:16 am
Kayleee

Kayleee

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 89
Kayleee

LEgionDark wrote:Kaylee,
I am not saying there is a bad relationship. I am more saying a much better relationship, where non-donators dont have to farm so much nor the donators have to wait a long period of time to get someone to buy their donation shop items.

Azall,
With the command /awake and command /skilllevelAll, you have additional ways of awaking your items and additional ways of upgrading your skills. Then why shouldn't there be another way of getting Red Chips without spending time in farming?

I already explained what would happen if it was easier to get Red Perins... The price of donate items would just go up. Do you really think that just because today someone will sell 5DP for 150RP (which is kinda hard to get as non-donor) and then tomorrow sell it at the same price if it only takes an hour? No.. He'd increase the price, all that would happen if the server had a shop that sold RC would be that there'd be more RP in circulation, the prices would still be just as hard to get, but with higher numbers making it even more confusing for the economy.

##5 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:56 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Kaylee, I was just answering your questions.

##6 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:46 am
yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 14
yoshimbokin

Unfortunately my friend, this would not work. I actually like the idea, but maybe an extra zero or two from the conversion of Perin to RC.

One factor that is missing is that, donators can farm just as fast a non-donators, vice versa. What makes you think that donator's won't farm too knowing that the server just added an RC shop? Wouldn't that also decrease the amount of donations? Since everything is so easy, then why even donate? Especially if you add the Scroll of awakes too...
With your suggestion, not just donating items would go up, everything would go up. Mazey chips won't be 100rc/1mqc, it would become 1000rc/1mqc or even more.

##7 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:00 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Viva, I am just brainstorming... This server has tons of floating Perins that needs to be taken care of, which there is no freaken Penya sinkholes in this game.

##9 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 pm
Azall

Azall

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

Azall,

It is true that you have additional ways of awakening, but reason to use /awake command lies how fast it is, by copying the text with ctrl + c and paste it with only enter / ctrl + v, makes it so much suberb way of awakening, and for that reason i even spend red perins to buy them now.

This is not same for freshly started players of course, but i really think how hard people think making red perins is, is a bit overrated. If you can hunt bosses you can do about 5-20 runs in a 1-2h easily, counting the drops with avarage lucky box would be prolly 25-50 and even with only 2k rc per piece it would add up 5-10 red perins, depending how fast you can sell them.

I am not trying to sound offensive, i even help new players with leveling and getting some end game gear.

by the way, if you need help or want to go hunt with me hit me up in game when i am online, Char: Andraste

##10 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Azall wrote:

Azall,

It is true that you have additional ways of awakening, but reason to use /awake command lies how fast it is, by copying the text with ctrl + c and paste it with only enter / ctrl + v, makes it so much suberb way of awakening, and for that reason i even spend red perins to buy them now.

This is not same for freshly started players of course, but i really think how hard people think making red perins is, is a bit overrated. If you can hunt bosses you can do about 5-20 runs in a 1-2h easily, counting the drops with avarage lucky box would be prolly 25-50 and even with only 2k rc per piece it would add up 5-10 red perins, depending how fast you can sell them.

I am not trying to sound offensive, i even help new players with leveling and getting some end game gear.

by the way, if you need help or want to go hunt with me hit me up in game when i am online, Char: Andraste

Exactly, It depends on how fast you are able to sell things. That's what the main idea is to......[ getting the funds more quicker]

##11 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:27 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

anaisA

anaisA

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 139
anaisA

1 set of perin is equal to 8-10 RP. Maybe we should stick to that.

##13 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm
axlluis

axlluis

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 215
axlluis

With this suggestion it will mess up Mazey Economy Donor will just increase the rate of dp to rp. Its basic bro, we have so many things think about than this. Mazey Flyff is facing too many bugs in game thats what we have to work out first.

Have fun.

##14 - Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm
Hope

Hope

Bring Red Chip Seller back! EmptyPosts : 50
Hope

mazey flyff's economy will be crazy if this happens.

##15 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The economy is already crazy, before I got here. Even with the constant D/C and such.

##16 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:15 am
yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

LEgionDark wrote:The economy is already crazy, before I got here. Even with the constant D/C and such.

Your statement is true, yet untrue at the same time. You realize this is a 9999x server right? The market is crazy, but it's in the good kind of way Wink

##17 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:55 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I am aware of it, even though the leveling up is so fast that the economy doesnt even match it

##18 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 am
yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

yoshimbokin

LEgionDark wrote:I am aware of it, even though the leveling up is so fast that the economy doesnt even match it

Explain to me how the market doesn't match it?
I've been in the server for roughly two weeks, there is no challenge, and everything is affordable and easy to get. But, that's my opinion. Everything is nicely priced too...it's just the Aurum gear that i'm struggling to get x.x....

##19 - Posted Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Bring Red Chip Seller back! Empty
Sponsored content

##20 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum