You are not connected. Please login or register

HoP 1 Bill cap removal.

Bakasura

Bakasura

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 27
Bakasura

1b HoP:

Anyone else that think this cap should be removed?

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

It was pointed out to me that HC was used this argument is #Invalid y you need more then 1b hop? Surprised

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 am
Bakasura

Bakasura

Bakasura

Because FD templars have 1,4bill HP?

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bakasura

Bakasura

Bakasura

Jess, I realize this.. But ATM Fm's are already able to oneshot everyone.
I dont see why YJ's should be capped at 1bill and not FM's?
To balance it, they should both be..

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 am

Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Even if this get's removed, who will use the RM to come into siege just to HC someone xD...

But yeh, it's a but weird xD

##7 - Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

Mudkip

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 29
Mudkip

Viva wrote:Then some people would quit their current class and go Templar o.o

Just like when Harlequin's couldn't 1 hit Force Masters anymore half of the Harlequin's switched over to be Force Master's, making Force Master's only asal 1b maximum will only make some of the community (Force Master players) mad and they'll want their damage back.
Tough shit. No class should be able to 1v1 everyone. I don't understand how you can honestly think it is ok for BPs to only be killable by other BPs or multiple other players working together. (Which is hard to do even with VoIP.) Yet you find it perfectly acceptable that BPs destroy every single other class. Oh, wait. You play some other guys BP a lot don't you? If a YJ can get an RM to HC a knight and the knight is too slow to holy then the RM and YJ deserve the kill.

Why is it okay for people to quit playing their YJs but if BPs get nerfed and want to quit playing BP it's a travesty? Pre-wipe I remember you complaining a lot about how OP BPs were. Then again, this is also back when all you had was a YJ that could be tanked by BPs. Since getting onto another persons BP your opinions seem to have shifted somewhat.

Daily wrote:Even if this get's removed, who will use the RM to come into siege just to HC someone xD...

But yeh, it's a but weird xD
Exactly, so RMs need to become more fun or be buffed.

##8 - Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:03 pm

flamebj

flamebj

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

Viva wrote:1) Language.
2) Don't put personal feelings and make drama.
3) Not responding more to this due to drama making.
Good job~
On topic: You used Holy Cross when hopping you basically get to 1 hit every class but templar with HC but yes it's not that often. YJ's cannot kill BP's with just 1 skill like everybody wants they have to use combinations that's what YJ's have over BP's they do not rely on just one skill. Should the 1b cap be removed? My personal answer is no because it's pointless to remove it if no matter what you would hit over 1b unless you use HC.

##10 - Posted Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Mudkip

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 29
Mudkip

Your entire opinion on balance is based on what class you're playing most at that point in time. Nothing personal in this post, just a simple question, why should Billposters get special treatment?

##11 - Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:53 pm

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

Viva wrote:1) Language.
2) Don't put personal feelings and make drama.
3) Not responding more to this due to drama making.

1. His language was fine, he said shit once.
2. He didn't put personnal feelings into his argument, as opposed to you who just threw meaningless words without any arguments to add to this thread.
Mudkip added a really good argument to this thread and honestly I believe he is right. Yoyo Jesters should in fact be able to hit above 1bilion if giving the chance. Not only will it give another class the chance to kill full donor hp templars but it will also give a little bit of a challenge to templars to know when to Holy scroll.

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 am

momo102202

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 7
momo102202

I played neither class on Mazey until now... but it looks like Harlequin's are really on the disadvantage, yeah against a normal opponent, like a Psy or sth. 600m HoP are fine but like they mentioned, against a full don hp templar you can't do a thing with 600m dmg.... and why should only FM be able to kill them? Are they the only one's deserving points in GS for killing a templar? If a full don FM makes more dmg than a full don Harlequin it looks unfair to me. They spend the same amount of money to get their equip and can't kill a templar because it's not normal? *confused*

##14 - Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:20 am

PerviSage

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. EmptyPosts : 28
PerviSage

Yes, Jesters Have The Disadvantage When It Comes To Hop Vs Asal In Dmg, BUT, I Play Yj Everyday, I'm Sure You All See Me Standing In Arena, If Your A Good Yj You Can Kill All Classes And YES, Templars To. Just Because You Have Hop Doesn't Mean You Should Neglect The Other Skills Such As Vital Stab, Counter, And Pando. My Vital Hits 303m +my 552m Hop= 855m Alone. Yes It Can Be Remmed Through, But There's Ways Around That Aswell. As Far As Killing Templars Go, Asal Was Originally Created To Kill High Hp Knights In Siege/Arena, Though Im Sure It Wasn't Planned To Be Abused. And Who Cares If Your Opponent QQs About Using DI? Guess What, Yjs Have It For A Reason. Lol And I Recall Someone QQing About Bps Being so OP Pre-Wipe As Said Above :>

##15 - Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

HoP 1 Bill cap removal. Empty
Sponsored content

##16 - Posted