You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Skills ^_^

freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

I suggest that to have a Guild skills
e.g. for Guild skills: to have this Guild Skill you need Max the Guild Level.
1. 100% PVP
2. 100% PVE
3. 500% HP
4. 500% Atk pwr
5. 100% Hits
6. 1000% ICD
7. 1000% Critical Chance

What do you think about the skills or you can suggest a better one?!

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

freedert1 wrote:I suggest that to have a Guild skills
e.g. for Guild skills: to have this Guild Skill you need Max the Guild Level.
1. 100% PVP
2. 100% PVE
3. 500% HP
4. 500% Atk pwr
5. 100% Hits
6. 1000% ICD
7. 1000% Critical Chance

What do you think about the skills or you can suggest a better one?!

It seems like a huge overkill. And with the GM-Spawned guilds it wouldn't be fair for legit guilds.
Also, 1. 100% PVP
2. 100% PVE
3. 500% HP
4. 500% Atk pwr
5. 100% Hits
6. 1000% ICD
7. 1000% Critical Chance

If you would remove the ICD and pvp damage I feel like it would be fine though. Only for lvl 50 guilds (LEGIT lvl 50 guilds). It would give a purpose to farming quest items.

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 am
Aaron

Aaron

Ex-GM
Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 156
Aaron

FrootLoopKoko wrote:And with the GM-Spawned guilds it wouldn't be fair for legit guilds.

Uh....There aren't any GM-Spawned Guilds save for the staff guild. Which guild was GM spawned?

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 am
Soul

Soul

Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

As an addition to the prevous poster's suggestions, I'd like to add that it would be better game design it if the guild-buffs added convenience rather than actual ingame advantages. I don't mind smallers advantages, but adding a free permanent Heaven's Step not only makes the average player stronger, but it also increases the maximum damage you can deal in siege. This changes the entire dynamic and makes having a level 50 guild essential in order to siege.

Increasing the maximum HP or PvP Damage you can reach by a lot isn't neccessarily a good suggestion for guild-based skills. I would prefer it if it added small conveniences such as increasing Crit Rate (Which indirectly increases the damage you can deal in a practical situation since you're able to run more Adoch pieces, without actually increasing the theoretical maximum damage.) Another couple of possible additions would be increased Speed and Block Rate.

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Aaron wrote:
FrootLoopKoko wrote:And with the GM-Spawned guilds it wouldn't be fair for legit guilds.

Uh....There aren't any GM-Spawned Guilds save for the staff guild. Which guild was GM spawned?

Unless I am proven wrong, Marionnettes and Genocide were created by gms, lvled up and then given to players.
if I am proven wrong, I will delete this post and edit my other one.

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Viva wrote:Marionnettes was created by a Staff Member, and handed to the Staff Members alt character. Genocide, however, I'm not sure whether or not if it was a spawned guild or not. In my opinion, Skills for Guilds it's just a little overpowering and not needed.

I don't want to be mean but honestly, you should have stopped right after ''Marionnettes was created by a Staff Member and handed to the Staff Members alt character '' that. This : however, I'm not sure whether or not if it was a spawned guild or not. wasn't helpful at all. And this: ''In my opinion, Skills for Guilds it's just a little overpowering and not needed.'' is not how a forum works. If you have an opinion back it up with some thoughts, some arguments.

##7 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Viva wrote:Marionnettes was created by a Staff Member, and handed to the Staff Members alt character. Genocide, however, I'm not sure whether or not if it was a spawned guild or not. In my opinion, Skills for Guilds it's just a little overpowering and not needed.

Well the look the bright-side of this Help players those have NO Couple Skills.
and also Quest Item would be popular to the market, New product investment and it will increased buyer and seller.

Soul wrote:Increasing the maximum HP or PvP Damage you can reach by a lot isn't neccessarily a good suggestion for guild-based skills. I would prefer it if it added small conveniences such as increasing Crit Rate (Which indirectly increases the damage you can deal in a practical situation since you're able to run more Adoch pieces, without actually increasing the theoretical maximum damage.) Another couple of possible additions would be increased Speed and Block Rate.

Feel free to suggest What is better Guild Skill to have ^_^ this is just exaggerated of mine.
The point is what Guild  have Guild Skills, It also Help people those don't have Couple Skills. ^_6

##8 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:42 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

There is a huge different which seems to be confusing people.

One, when a player becomes a GM or a Staff of Mazey Flyff, they have to report in once awhile to do their task. When a player is on her/his GM character, they can not trade (except during GM Events), not allow to join parties, not all to do dungeon runs, or even join other guilds.

But when a player has done their task of GM duties for the day, that person has the right like everyone else who is not a GM nor a Staff of Mazey to join parties, do dungeon runs, trade with other players, join or create guilds. Another thing, there is no rules that states GMs is not allow to be on their alternate character.

I am a member of Marionettes Guild, and it was never spawned by a GM staff. I don't see Lost, Indigo, or any names of a GM in that guild.

##9 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm
Soul

Soul

Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

LEgionDark wrote:There is a huge different which seems to be confusing people.

One, when a player becomes a GM or a Staff of Mazey Flyff, they have to report in once awhile to do their task. When a player is on her/his GM character, they can not trade (except during GM Events), not allow to join parties, not all to do dungeon runs, or even join other guilds.

But when a player has done their task of GM duties for the day, that person has the right like everyone else who is not a GM nor a Staff of Mazey to join parties, do dungeon runs, trade with other players, join or create guilds. Another thing, there is no rules that states GMs is not allow to be on their alternate character.

I am a member of Marionettes Guild, and it was never spawned by a GM staff. I don't see Lost, Indigo, or any names of a GM in that guild.

Viva wrote:Marionnettes was created by a Staff Member, and handed to the Staff Members alt character.

##10 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

MissHades

Guild Skills ^_^ EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

LEgionDark wrote:I am a member of Marionettes Guild, and it was never spawned by a GM staff. I don't see Lost, Indigo, or any names of a GM in that guild.

As earlier co-leader from the VERY beginning i can tell you, this is true.
Also had to leave because of the rumors and all.. got spammed by "haters".
Hope we'll stay in touch, guildies^^

~Pew

##11 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Guild skills? Why dont mazey and his crew re-edit and re-design the Guild House and its furniture instead of creating a new guild skill system. Also we should re-edit what we already have instead of wanting this or that.

For those 'Haters': Read the In-Game rules before start your b/s. Sorry but you cant always have your way. Grow UP! Suck up and deal with it!

##12 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:18 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

LEgionDark wrote:Guild skills? Why dont mazey and his crew re-edit and re-design the Guild House and its furniture instead of creating a new guild skill system. Also we should re-edit what we already have instead of wanting this or that.

For those 'Haters': Read the In-Game rules before start your b/s. Sorry but you cant always have your way. Grow UP! Suck up and deal with it!

Your are the HATERS whats wrong with you anyway can choose better wrong you should the need to GROW UP!!!

We are free to suggest nothing wrong with, that what I think is better or new. This is just a merely suggestion. Grow up Have Open-Minded. What wrong with you!

##13 - Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Freedert,

Donation CS 100% PvP
Diamonds is 75% PvP
So a guild furniture would be 25% PvP
Total: 200% PvP

In regards to PvE
70+ diamonds PvE
30% PvE Furniture
Total: 100% PvE

Those Guild Skills will only help those guilds who are in Sieges to be more Over Power and More Over Kill

##14 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

you can suggest any skills If you like.

Actually I'm preparing a back-up-suggestion about Guild.
It's called Guild War Tournament [The Total Chaos] I'm just preparing a banner for this my mind is running wild, also Who will won in this War will benefit all MEMBERS of the Guild and The Guild itself. NO MVP for this one.

##15 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Dont we have enough guild games?

##16 - Posted Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 am

Sponsored content

Guild Skills ^_^ Empty
Sponsored content

##17 - Posted