You are not connected. Please login or register

Faction Clan's/ New interface

Eyen

Eyen

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 11
Eyen

First of all i just thought about having/implementing this to our community for some new CHANGES.
This is called the *Factions*.

-After Reaching the max level(Level 175) you should pick your own faction.
-There would be 5 factions and these are :
1). The Dauntless. (The Brave/Rebel)
2). The Amity. (The Peaceful/Friendly)
3). The Abnegation. (The Selfless)
4). The Erudite. (The Intelligent/Smart)
5). The Candor. (The Honest)
-Each Factions have their own style . (New Cloaks, Fashions, Weapons) The design depends on what faction you picked for.
-New Maps (Each Faction Have their Certain Village/Map).
-What's new?
1). There would be a Faction Points.
2). There would be a Faction Siege.
3.) New monsters/bosses.
-What's Faction Siege all about?
*Faction Siege is just like the Guild Siege. But this would be per week..
*All the qualifying guild per faction will be united as one to test who's the stronger faction is.
-How to join the Faction Siege?
*In order to join the faction siege. You and your guild must win on the Guild Siege. 5 guild were allowed to qualify the Faction Siege.
Note: *Only 5 members each guild is allowed to join. A total of 25 players on the Faction Siege*.
-What's the point of winning on the Guild Siege?
*The point is that. If you won and get a crown. You and your Guild would be qualify to the Faction Siege. So 1 guild per day would be chosen . Like for example. (Monday-Unify , Tuesday-Marionettes, Wednesday-Genocide, Thursday-Ultra, Friday-Divine) .
-New bosses
*How does it looks like?
> Different Appearance per factions.
> Drops are all the same. Just a different appearance.

Prize on the Faction Siege = Certain amount of Faction Points. And a Cloak(Cloak of Champions). And the title of Faction Champions + The date of the day they win.
Benefits : New interface = New Challenge.

Faction Clan's/ New interface  KNxse1J

Thank you for reading my suggestion i hope that you all would like it. I'll try to think more and add some definitions here. Thank you Thank you ! Arigato Gozaymas !Very Happy <3

##1 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:48 am
oResort

oResort

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

I don't think the new bosses/monsters part is needed but I do really like the idea.

##2 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
Eyen

Eyen

Eyen

oResort wrote:I don't think the new bosses/monsters part is needed but I do really like the idea.

I just want to put the monsters/bosses . Reason : I want to see new monsters on flyff . Got bored on the old ones x).

##3 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:59 am

MissHades

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 84
MissHades

Hello again, Chai!
Really love this idea as i told you earlier and i'm sure most players would like it too.
Would be great to see this in-game^^

/support
~Pew

##4 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:02 am
Eyen

Eyen

Eyen

MissHades wrote:Hello again, Chai!
Really love this idea as i told you earlier and it sure looks like Mazey(Owner) also liked it. Would be great to see this in-game

/support
~Pew

Thank you Ida !! I'm looking forward to it. So we can have some fun in the game. And more players to come Smile.
Love you girl ! Smile <3

##5 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:03 am
Ecchi

Ecchi

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 14
Ecchi

+1 i like it

##6 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:03 am
Null

Null

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 50
Null

Nice one, I like it!

##7 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 am
FrootLoopKoko

FrootLoopKoko

Faction Clan's/ New interface  EmptyPosts : 21
FrootLoopKoko

Honestly. I don't like it.
1. It will separate friends or make friends go in a faction they didn't want to just to be able to siege with their friends.
2. There will always be one dominating faction, more popular, leaving the others behind.
3. It would take a ridiculous ammount of work to make all of this happen.
4. for EVERYONE to enjoy new bosses it would be better to make them for everyone, party/guild boss.
5. even if you do put new towns for every factions they won't be used all too much and it will kill some of the social activities on the server, such as being in flaris and talking to people. (Pretty much only flaris out of the 5 towns is ''popular'' or even used.)
Eyen wrote:*In order to join the faction siege. You and your guild must win on the Guild Siege. 5 guild were allowed to qualify the Faction Siege.
Does that mean only the crowning guild can apply? That will allow only one guild to join. I don't get it it just doesn't make sense to me.
7. We have a hard time getting a lot of players for the normal guild siege so I don't think separating people in 5 different groups that can pretty much only do stuff within their group will be a good solution to any problems.
That's just my opinion though.

##8 - Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:37 am
Eyen

Eyen

Eyen

FrootLoopKoko wrote:Honestly. I don't like it.
1. It will separate friends or make friends go in a faction they didn't want to just to be able to siege with their friends.
2. There will always be one dominating faction, more popular, leaving the others behind.
3. It would take a ridiculous ammount of work to make all of this happen.
4. for EVERYONE to enjoy new bosses it would be better to make them for everyone, party/guild boss.
5. even if you do put new towns for every factions they won't be used all too much and it will kill some of the social activities on the server, such as being in flaris and talking to people. (Pretty much only flaris out of the 5 towns is ''popular'' or even used.)
Eyen wrote:*In order to join the faction siege. You and your guild must win on the Guild Siege. 5 guild were allowed to qualify the Faction Siege.
Does that mean only the crowning guild can apply? That will allow only one guild to join. I don't get it it just doesn't make sense to me.
7. We have a hard time getting a lot of players for the normal guild siege so I don't think separating people in 5 different groups that can pretty much only do stuff within their group will be a good solution to any problems.
That's just my opinion though.

First of all. @6. It's not only the crowning guild (1) guild can join the faction war. I mean Each day will get the qualifying teams. 5 guild , 5 members each guild will join. And uhm it's their choice if what faction they want to join too. The guild siege will remain what it supposed to be. Well by the time all the factions will be balanced. And this is just a suggestion btw. Well it is just for fun and who knows? More players will come and play. So don't say that there's only few guild who will join. Well i'm thinking of an idea how to balance this one. All players in different factions can go to the other faction just to visit and see what other factions looks like.

Thank you for your comment. I'm not looking for a war in this suggestion. So ya ! This is open to all Good/Bad comments. I hoped there's nothing come between us too. Smile Thank you

~Chai. Smile

##9 - Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Faction Clan's/ New interface  Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum