You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentis: I will explain the fake thing.

TheActualKentis

TheActualKentis

Kentis: I will explain the fake thing. EmptyPosts : 2
TheActualKentis

Hello, everyone!
I'm here to explain what's been going on around here with this fake Ida and all that crap. hold on to your chairs, cuz you won't believe this.

I have talked with Ida and told her the whole thing and also been back and forth with the police in Telemark, where me and Ida is from. The thing is that absolutely everything personal info have been stolen. (id,bank,facebook,steam account, skype etc) and they took everything i had, basically. The Police can also confirm this. i got most if it back now, but i'm still in a lot of trouble because of all this and more. I am sharing my facebook and skype with you guys if you want to talk with the REAL Kentis, and not the fake f'er that almost made me lose my apartment and other things that i have to pay for, because they emptied my bank account. i can also see that he paid for something in this game.. hope you're banning that game-account forever!

All i can say for now is that i'm sorry for all the trouble he or she caused and that we will make sure this guy get caught.

little info about me: My full name is Kent-Vidar Jensen, i'm 21 years old and unemployed at the moment. I live in Telemark, Norway in my own new apartment, my hobbies are RC cars mostly. i also love games, most Steam related games.

##1 - Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:28 pm
TheActualKentis

TheActualKentis

Kentis: I will explain the fake thing. EmptyPosts : 2
TheActualKentis

Another thing; to the ones that have been in contact with the faker, please send me as much info as possible on facebook, skype or in my inbox on the forum. Thank you.

##2 - Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 pm
Nekolilon

Nekolilon

Kentis: I will explain the fake thing. EmptyPosts : 11
Nekolilon

Goooood, this whole thing is so childish and not necessary~
It's the Forum for Mazey Flyff, not Facebook or something. This whole "Ida thing" is stupid.
And those, who like and know "Ida" should get her Skype or something, then you can talk and so on.. And if this isn't possible, she's probably fake. Real friends, are real friends. In real life or on the internet.
And I think someone is trolling around here, just think a bit.

Whatever, I don't care. But please, this drama shall end know...

##3 - Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Sponsored content

Kentis: I will explain the fake thing. Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum