You are not connected. Please login or register

New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop

PerviSage

New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop EmptyPosts : 28
PerviSage

Hello All ^^ AdrenalineRush Here,

So Im Curious As To If We Could Have A Normal Channel With A Different Cash Shop? What I Mean By This Is, Alot Of Players Don't Exactly Like Siege or Pvp, Was Reading Through The Rebirth System Thread, So Clearly That Would Mess Up The Channel With Stats, However Maybe There Is A Different Way. Could Maybe Channel 3 Be Made? With Just A x2 Exp Rate, Normal Drop Rates, Normal Stats. Not Only Would We Have A GS Channel As Channel 1 Would Be, But Also A Normal Channel To Bring In More Players, Maybe A Different Cash Shop Could Be Made, Or only Certain Items Purchasable For That Particular Channel. Would Give The People Who Don't Siege/pvp Something To Do Besides The Same Old Dungeons. And Even At That, Dungeons Would No Longer be Solo-Able, So It'd Be A Challenge.

Just An Idea ^^

##1 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:55 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

This is a high rate server, which already have two channels: Pk and Non-PK.

I have been to a server that has both Low and High rate servers, and I will say that it didn't work out.

Low and High Rate Clusters would be a seperation among the players.

You cannot cross over from one different rate to another rate.

Low rate(normal) would take more time to level up then it is with our current (High Rate) server.

Also everything needs to re-corded for a low rate cluster, which means Kalga gears, black items and other items wouldnt be that strong in the Low Rate as it is in the High Rate.

##2 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

That's The Point... no Over Powered Gear.

##3 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

It takes twice as long to level up on a low rate server. You are talking about cutting the exp rate in half, drop rate would be so low that it take much longer to farm for an item, even the penya rate would be cut in half to a degree that things wont make a profit. Also, the deadly WIPE would be taken place to re-fix everything if the Low Rate Cluster doesn't work. Also another thing, Donations would need to be doubled since the income from the donation items can not be transfer from one cluster to the next cluster. I have been to servers who had both low rate and high rate and I will tell you that those things didn't last a long time. I am also sure that this idea hasn't been the first time nor the last time that the Admins has heard of. But if Mazey and his crew really wanted a second cluster, then they would have done it when the server was wiped last year in the middle of the summer (june-july)

##4 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

PerviSage

PerviSage

Dude, The POINT IS It Takes TIME, All Of You Just Wanna Be Able To get Pro Over Night, It Gets Boring Like That. You Keep Making The Same Points And Youll get The Same Answer, Its SUPPOSED to Be Low Rates. And I Don't See How The Normal Rates Would Effect The Other Server At All. If you Cant invest Some Kind of time Into The Game Well That's Not Mine Nor Anyone Else's Problem. But Its Fair That People Can Pay And Just Win. Who Really Wants To Farm For Days On End All The Time? You Guys Down It because you Don't Like To Lvl. Guess What, Not All Of Us Like Siege. Its Beefed Up Over Powered Chars. if you Don't Wnna Lvl Stay On The GS Server. If your Bored And Want To Grind Some, Dungeon Hunt And You Getting pro Means You Actually Can Do Something Other Than Paying Money. You Act As if Mazey Is Super Populated, Its Already Pretty Dead, So Why Not Bring In Things That Appease To players Who DONT Pvp. There Isnt Much For Those Of Us Who Don't.

##5 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:07 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Dude, yeah you want changes made to this server since you think it is boring and such. But know what? Not everyone is siege nor a Pro over the night. I have been here since January of this year and i m still far from being a pro. But i enjoy my time on this server the way it is right now. Speed Farming and Pk-ing other players and etc to keep my bp active on this server everyday without even take part of siege.

##7 - Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:34 pm

PerviSage

PerviSage

Where Did I once Say Change The Rates? I Said Make A New Channel With DIFFERENT Rates. Also I Didn't Say The Game Was Boring, But Things Get Old, As Far As Being Active, Cool, Im In Arena All Day Every Day.

##8 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 am

Chaos

New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop EmptyPosts : 6
Chaos

No, you're just killing the server.

##9 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

PerviSage wrote:Hello All ^^ AdrenalineRush Here,

So Im Curious As To If We Could Have A Normal Channel With A Different Cash Shop? What I Mean By This Is, Alot Of Players Don't Exactly Like Siege or Pvp, Was Reading Through The Rebirth System Thread, So Clearly That Would Mess Up The Channel With Stats, However Maybe There Is A Different Way. Could Maybe Channel 3 Be Made? With Just A x2 Exp Rate, Normal Drop Rates, Normal Stats. Not Only Would We Have A GS Channel As Channel 1 Would Be, But Also A Normal Channel To Bring In More Players, Maybe A Different Cash Shop Could Be Made, Or only Certain Items Purchasable For That Particular Channel. Would Give The People Who Don't Siege/pvp Something To Do Besides The Same Old Dungeons. And Even At That, Dungeons Would No Longer be Solo-Able, So It'd Be A Challenge.

Just An Idea ^^

I think much better to say that PerviSage is pointing out that server has Over power "Stats" like in awake, stat effect, gear stats, wing stats, weapon stats, mask Stats, Accessories stat, etc.. they are just over powered Stat. Therefore some of Class will be OP like FM and YJ they just TOP of the let say "FOOD CHAIN" all other class they're can be easily eaten or kill of their OP stats, FM and YJ they can just 1Hit to kill other class, for example SLAYER and CRACKSHOOTER they just left alone and but their are good for PvE.

And for the Exp Rate: x9999, Drop Rate: x9999, Penya Rate: x9999, let them be 'cause this is I think the main Attraction of the server, PerviSage pointing out I think bring back the Normal Stat, awake, gear stats and so on, like the official flyff stat rates, so that all class can dominate in siege, PVP, etc...

For example:
-lets say you suggest that cutting off the  awake or stats.
e.g. for Wing cloak the has all stat 800, Increased+500HP%, Increased+500ATK or MP%
cutting of the stator lowering it like.

-800 all stat = 80 or much better stat
-500%HP = 50%hp or much better stat
-500atk or mp% = 50% or much better stat

PS: this is just a merely example for what I see PerviSage is pointing out OP STATS.

anyway....

I think Sir Mazey in the process of balancing the all Class.

Don't lose hope! there still be more surprises, or developments or updates to come to us to have FUN!

always think POSITIVE and move forward and we are all free to Suggest what is best for the server to be more FUN! he he he...

##10 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 am

PerviSage

PerviSage

Cleary None Of You Know How To Read.

##11 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

PerviSage wrote:Cleary None Of You Know How To Read.
You know why Private server online is made?
Is for fun, and high rates and etc. they just tell you the cons of your suggestion^

New channel w/ normal rate exp rate:
Cons:
-players will just play on the official game. 'cause of same rate or they just migrate to another P-server. and server will just die.

-New programming,
-New site for Item shops.
-Hard toMonitor w/ to different rates like which one is more important high rate or normal rate
-creating New channel with normal rate not profitable.
-New testing BUGS and Glitch.
-New siege problems.

It's nice suggestion but the problem is we still having a problem w/ our server 1 and 2 sometime they crash or down if server created another channel or server like total disaster^.

Maybe in the mite happened create another channel w/ normal rates. If the server Stable and reached it's maturity development or improvement of the server, and class is stable and well balance all class. It's just maybe^

##12 - Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

New Channel With Normal Exp/Diff Cash Shop Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum