You are not connected. Please login or register

Templar worth it anymore?

Rebs

Rebs

Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 2
Rebs

Been playing templar for some time and it seems like they are almost pointless now, I have been in siege a few times and noticed that we can't do anything but stand there and at the end all the FMs just take our buffs away and kill us, or some FMs are now hitting over 1b and 1 hitting us with buffs on, so I'm asking is it worth it anymore? Should I switch to FM for PVP?

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:19 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Question is Are your "Defender" or a "Fighter"?

Templar - You should put more effort while you using Templar do a "switching-gears tactics" for Deff (Sta gears) and Offense (Str gears).

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 am
Rebs

Rebs

Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 2
Rebs

Would it even work/matter? compared to harle and FMs?

##3 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Rebs wrote:Would it even work/matter? compared to harle and FMs?
It is worth for whose appreciate the Templar class.^

Harle and FM they're different league they are hunters in Siege arena specially FM they can kill any class, and if you looking for combatant class better choose Harle or FM.
If you are a fighter better choose Harle or FM.

Templar (Sta) "still" is a testing damage "subject".

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:51 am
Azall

Azall

Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

I bought STR switch for my Templar, and second aurum, Fashion + Weapon and Shield, i am able to hit up to 160m with skills while having 700m+ hp.

I can't say wether it will be enough in sieges, but at least looking at max damage of Yj, you should be able to tank it "500-600m".

Take in concideration that, i haven't finished 100% in my gear yet, i think it might be possible to get 200m damage / 800m hp.

Wether it will be workable in Top pvp or not, i can't say, but when i have some more info and testing, i will let you know.

##5 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Templar worth it anymore? EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

It really depends on the match up and your play style. When inexperienced Arcanists are sieging, a Templar can get easy points from reflect. In addition, a STR set as mentioned above will help take out non-donors.

If you don't mind being a support-type sieger, you can stay in STA and harass opposing FMs/Harlequins for your guild's FMs/Harlequins to kill. Simply Sneaker and Shield Bash them. If your team does a good job, then hopefully there will be no opposing FMs left to kill you at the end.

I understand the frustration that comes with being a Templar, and yes, I personally believe that a Templar simply isn't suited to score every siege. Even so, they aren't completely useless.

##6 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 am

Sponsored content

Templar worth it anymore? Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum