You are not connected. Please login or register

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments

iTralala

iTralala

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 31
iTralala

So i have a suggestion for the Aurum Effect. I mean, yea, Aurum has good effects but it lacks uniqueness , like some aurums has the same effect. To be specific, Templar Aurum ang Seraph Auarum. They add 1000 to all stats, 1000% HP ang 500% atk.

What im trying to say here is that, they have different roles in the game, like Temp tanks and Seraph supports. If you put the same effect on the both of them, in terms of effectiveness,  Seraph will be outmatched. Templar would be great on tanking, but seraph would be great at what?? tanking too-er? Im sure though it wont be a support if thats its set effect. Seraphs HP growth is low. Meaning giving it HP items wont make a big impact (despite the fact that its an Aurum set) it will still have low HP. Tank Role fail, Support Role Fail. also giving it some damage may be good but, i dont see Seraph on any PvP events such as Guild Sieges. Attack Role Fail, Support Role Fail. My point is , why don't you change it , so every each and one of those class would be more effective on its single, specific role and more people would buy this donates.

1. Aurum Force Master Aurum Set. Aurum gives 1000 to all stats (Awesome), HP 500% (Awesome), IDC 1000% (EPIC FAIL), Sta + 500 (Average)
•We all know that FM are bad ass NUKERS. If you got tank problems , what are you waiting for? just land that Asalraalaikum right into their faces.
-IDC comment : Whyd you give them critical damage? As far as i Know, Asal is a physical damaging "SKILL" that consumes 100% mana and a small amout of FP. I can NOT see how IDC became a big part of this... Im thinking, maybe your just trying to utilized FM's , like, when their asal is on cooldown, maybe, they could just throw a couple of normal punchies, and maybe kill someone?? I dont think so, and its never gonna happen.
-STA comment : +500 stamina? it adds around maybe 10 -50M on your HP depending on your HP increasing items.
I say this is not so good but not so bad effect either.

Suggested Changes :
• IDC : should be change to maybe, increase atk or mp (just to pair with its Role )
• Sta : maybe, change to HP % (for more HP pool to utilize) or MP % ( just to pair with its Role )

2. Seraph Aurum Set. Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (awesome) , HP 1000% (average) , Atk 500% (Awesome)
•As what ive said in my intro. Seraphs are supporters, they can tank, but not as effective as templars. But in Mazey Seraphs arent just supporters, they can be as deadly as Slayers and Crackshooters and also best pick when hunting bosses coz of its custom Buff which gives 300% PvE damage. Also, its not practical to the game to have a Seraph Aurum Set if no one would ever buy it? right? Im not a computer expert but its a waste of data or file something..
- HP : So yea, i think seraph Aurum set is the least bought stuff in the donate shop, since basically, Seraph does nothing in (main point of the game ) PvP   in either tanking or killing role.

Suggested Changes :
• HP : Change to INT or Attack , why not make them a killing machine by the use of mercaba + holy cross.
or if you still wanna stick with the HP, then atleast increase it to 1500% and remove the Atk %

3. Templar Aurum Set.  Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (awesome) , HP 1000% (awesome) , Atk 500% (average)
• Templars are tankers baby, they should not have strong atks. High HP + High Damage = GOD.
-Atk : I put "average" since its both not really usefull as a Tanker and its simply OP for having huge damage while havinf tons of HP.

Suggested Changes :
• Atk : should be change to Def %, Reflect % or Parry.

4. Slayer Aurum Set. Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (Awesome), Critical Chance 1000% (Awesome, since crit chance adds hit rate [only in Mazey]), Atk 500% (Awesome) IDC 1000% (awsome)
• Nothing to say here. THe set has excellent set options that can really maximize the potential of the class

5. Mentalist Aurum Set. Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (Awesome) , HP 500% (average) , Atk 1000% (too much awesomeness)  
• Everythings good, but mentalist takes the role of a tanky dps. You might wanna balance HP and Atk% for that.

6. Arcanist Aurum Set. Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (awesome), HP 500% (awesome), Atk 500% (Average), STA (EPIC FAIL)
• Maybe, if this was the Mentalist's set, this would be awesome.. but its not. since Arcanist should be one of those NUKERs.

Suggested Changes :
• Swap Arcanist and Mentalist Aurum sets effects.

7. Harlequin Aurum Set. +1000 to all stats (awesome), HP 500% (Awesome) , Atk 400% (EPIC FAIL), IDC (EPIC FAIL)
• I know , you guys wants Harlequin to be a normal attacker, i get it, the rest of the players gets it.. but  its never gonna happen. Harlequins are considered as NUKERs nowadays. If you play a Combo Jester type, with full of heavy damage skills combined with blind and stuns statuses. You will understand why IDC and LOW atk % are not so helpful. Harlequin Skills are deadly as its other skills.

Suggested Changes :
• ATK : We want more of it sir, more of it.
• IDC : Remove it and maybe chance to ATK % or STR.

8. Crackshooter Aurum Set. Aurum that grants +1000 to all stats (awesome) , Critical Chance 1000% (Awesome, since crit chance adds hit rate [only in Mazey]), Atk 500% (Awesome) IDC 1000% (awsome)
• But why not change one of those stats to HP% or Parry? Cracks are also known being a bit tanky.

Anyway, those are just my suggestions and comments. So I hope this will reach you, and yea, Happy Gaming. happy Mazey! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Last edited by iTralala on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Typings)

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 pm
Aioe

Aioe

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 56
Aioe

i do agree on the fm tho that ICD is totally out placed

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm
jandote

jandote

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 7
jandote

Agree! This will really make a difference. And of course, players will exert more effort knowing that upon wearing Aurum Sets, unique stats will be experienced by their character/s; thus making the game more fun :>

##3 - Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 pm
kareemkh

kareemkh

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

i agree Smile FM and HRQ dont need ICD so they should be changed to something better Smile also mentalist has +1000% atk but hrq 400% ? they should pwn at sieges and pvp alo u should add atk to fm set ...

##4 - Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 am
Azall

Azall

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 140
Azall

I don't mind most of these, but i have to comment on FM and Templar.

I am against giving Fm's more killing power as they have at the moment, only class who can tank asal is templar, and due the difference is so little "1.2b hp / 1.1b Asal" it's easy to group and kill them already, + Fm's can debuff and use Hc.

and what goes to templars "• Templars are tankers baby, they should not have strong atks. High HP + High Damage = GOD.
-Atk : I put "average" since its both not really usefull as a Tanker and its simply OP for having huge damage while havinf tons of HP. "

Templars are not op lol, i have FD knight with STR switch and if i am lucky to get HC hit i land 200m damage, with full sta gear it lowers to 50-70m, due you can spam lacrotte like grazy in this server, it's almost imposible to kill any FD players in this game, being it in Arena or Siege.

##5 - Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

About this Force Master Aurum Set? There is a purpose of why Admins made the FM's Aurum set to have ICD+ 1000%. For one, ICD can draw Adoch BP (1v1) players towards of buying an Aurum set. For second, Aurum can be able to work outside the PvP playing field.

##6 - Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:08 pm
iTralala

iTralala

iTralala

Azall wrote:I don't mind most of these, but i have to comment on FM and Templar.

I am against giving Fm's more killing power as they have at the moment, only class who can tank  asal is templar, and due the difference is so little "1.2b hp / 1.1b Asal" it's easy to group and kill them already, + Fm's can debuff and use Hc.

and what goes to templars "• Templars are tankers baby, they should not have strong atks. High HP + High Damage = GOD.
-Atk : I put "average" since its both not really usefull as a Tanker and its simply OP for having huge damage while havinf tons of HP. "

Templars are not op lol, i have FD knight with STR switch and if i am lucky to get HC hit i land 200m damage, with full sta gear it lowers to 50-70m, due you can spam lacrotte like grazy in this server, it's almost imposible to kill any FD players in this game, being it in Arena or Siege.

you got a point.

But, why dont they just concentrate Temps for tank ONLY. Since as what youve said, they only deal like 50 - 70M. Dont you think its useless to give them Atks that cant even kill? They should just concentrate on HP or something like that.

Last edited by iTralala on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 am
iTralala

iTralala

iTralala

LEgionDark wrote:About this Force Master Aurum Set? There is a purpose of why Admins made the FM's Aurum set to have ICD+ 1000%. For one, ICD can draw Adoch BP (1v1) players towards of buying an Aurum set. For second, Aurum can be able to work outside the PvP playing field.

yea, but i mean, who cares about adoch FMs right? Its like, 9/10 players of FM do not play adoch type.

Personally i hate adoch type FM's and every other class that works on adoch. Just on this server specifically.
Its like, they miss and gets blocked every time coz of this tons of dex. And even if they have this formula for Hit rate. I do not know if they knew that "Miss" is different from "Block".

##8 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:35 am
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

The "hit rate formula" you speak of I will assume is in reference to the critical % Block rate piercing formula. The more crit % you have (with a cap of course which differs per class) the less your opponent will block you. As for hit rate % there is a 500% cloak for that but it doesn't do much good.

##9 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Flyff combat Sequence consists: Miss, Block, Critical, regular hit and it is all random played out.

##10 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 am
iTralala

iTralala

iTralala

LostNightmare wrote:The "hit rate formula" you speak of I will assume is in reference to the critical % Block rate piercing formula. The more crit % you have (with a cap of course which differs per class) the less your opponent will block you. As for hit rate % there is a 500% cloak for that but it doesn't do much good.

yea. That formula. I cant feel it, and so as the FWC III cloak.And i havent played any DPS type class for about 4 months i guess, and the last time i played a full crit build lvl 175 CS there was this bug, that if you have like too much crit, your atk hit the enemy, i mean, "LITERALLY" like you can see the arrows sticking on your targets body, but your not making any damage. Not even a displayed damage. LoL. i hope that was fixed? Smile Smile Smile

##11 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm
-Mikel

-Mikel

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments EmptyPosts : 36
-Mikel

For me all is fine. No changes needed.

##12 - Posted Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Sponsored content

Unique Effect For Aurum and some comments Empty
Sponsored content

##13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum: