You are not connected. Please login or register

Hide and Seek Event Next Month

ArashiKoYuno

ArashiKoYuno

Hide and Seek Event Next Month EmptyPosts : 6
ArashiKoYuno

konichiwa :3  

Hello  guys and gals,

Next Month i will be hosting a Hide and Seek Event I'm just posting this on here to let everyone and the Mods and Admins know of my Event about the date idk when yet Time around 6pm (Eastern Time -8 )  Basically i will Host 3 hide and seek events Winners may not win again  gossip gets around fast so if anyone switches account to win again im sure i will hear about it sooner or later and i will stop hosting events. why am i hosting events u say cuzz im bored and because i can Smile other than that id like to see if one of the GMs could help me by shouting out the clues if possible if not then i can shout my self Smile Meeting place for events will be in Saint Morning :3  i will send a representative  of mine to make sure ppl are ready once enough ppl have gathered Event will start. Game: Hide n Seek - Basically i hide some where in all of the flyff world (no dungeons or ticket maps) and you have to find me first person to find me and give me the code my representative will give out wins :3  to make  sure no one cheats lol  umm i will be posting the date of the event later Smile well have fun guys please dont spam me in game i will ignore u XD

##1 - Posted Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Hide and Seek Event Next Month EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

Can you tell us about the prize? ^,^ thx~!

##2 - Posted Wed May 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum