You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ?

reycel12345

reycel12345

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 20
reycel12345

Take some action of this Please !

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? 10383014_858843607465151_1403730246174230954_n

##1 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 3:14 am
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Please state what exactly happened before the incident occurred.

##2 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 3:32 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Grey wrote:Please state what exactly happened before the incident occurred.
I was in Arzia Isands on channel 1 pk channel 4 ariza islands mammoths. Farming with KingLegion and I Pk'd her. I m thinking that she thinks that Ambassador is a Staff Member.

Ambassadors are normal players. We are not staff members like GMs and Admins nor apart of Mazey Staff. Ambassador title is for the X-chat Mods which we are in-game to help with questiions, in enforce the rules and have the ability to kick a player out, ban players*disable for now* and give warnings. Just the same way we do in the  Mazey's X-cha. Please read the new updates for further information.

##3 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 am
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

He just killed me directly that time and I don't even have a problem with him. I was shocked about that because all I know about the ambassador is to keep the environment take some control like warning peoples for selling RP's. Then it become useless if ambassador will also harassing the players who don't have any problem with him. Even if you are a normal player you should respect all the players because that's what the game needed. You should not kill the innocent people who has no problem with you. Don't say that you are a normal player because GM's giving you a chance to become a Ambassador then you should not waste it. You should do your best by doing some guidelines to the newbie and answer all the question of all the players who are in need by your help. God Bless Smile

##4 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 4:39 am
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

LEgionDark wrote:
I was in Arzia Isands on channel 1 pk channel 4 ariza islands mammoths. Farming with KingLegion and I Pk'd her. I m thinking that she thinks that Ambassador is a Staff Member.

Ambassadors are normal players. We are not staff members like GMs and Admins nor apart of Mazey Staff. Ambassador title is for the X-chat Mods which we are in-game to help with questiions, in enforce the rules and have the ability to kick a player out, ban players*disable for now* and give warnings. Just the same way we do in the  Mazey's X-cha. Please read the new updates for further information.

Note: You can't read it ? I make them big just to make you see it and understand what is that ! Smile

In the coming weeks we will be looking for some players that would like to be ambassadors these will be players that wish to help out by keeping the PEACE as well as enforcing rules that they see are broken.

##5 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 4:47 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

reycel12345 wrote:

He just killed me directly that time and I don't even have a problem with him. I was shocked about that because all I know about the ambassador is to keep the environment take some control like warning peoples for selling RP's. Then it become useless if ambassador will also harassing the players who don't have any problem with him. Even if you are a normal player you should respect all the players because that's what the game needed. You should not kill the innocent people who has no problem with you. Don't say that you are a normal player because GM's giving you a chance to become a Ambassador then you should not waste it. You should do your best by doing some guidelines to the newbie and answer all the question of all the players who are in need by your help. God Bless Smile

You are playing on Channel 1 PK Server (P)layer (K)illing. PK allows a player to kill another player outside the Safe Zones of Flarine, Darkin City, St. Morning, Darkin 1, Ellium, Darkin 3, MarketTown. Also let you know, Mazey who is our Admin didn't explain anything that Ambassadors are not allow to Pk a player. Mazey just explains that Ambassador's job is make sure there is no on breaking any rules or doing anything illegal like scamming or selling items for another items on a different server or selling RP/Buying RP for Smartload, also answering questions. Also, I'm a X-Chat Mod, which I know that no one has complained about me being a bad X-Chat Mod.

##6 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 5:37 am
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

LEgionDark wrote:
reycel12345 wrote:

You are playing on Channel 1 PK Server (P)layer (K)illing. PK allows a player to kill another player outside the Safe Zones of Flarine, Darkin City, St. Morning, Darkin 1, Ellium, Darkin 3, MarketTown. Also let you know, Mazey who is our Admin didn't explain anything that Ambassadors are not allow to Pk a player. Mazey just explains that Ambassador's job is make sure there is no on breaking any rules or doing anything illegal like scamming or selling items for another items on a different server or selling RP/Buying RP for Smartload, also answering questions. Also, I'm a X-Chat Mod, which I know that no one has complained about me being a bad X-Chat Mod.

In the coming weeks we will be looking for some players that would like to be ambassadors these will be players that wish to help out by keeping the PEACE as well as enforcing rules that they see are broken.

As the GM's and Admin's says that a players that would like to be ambassadors that wish to help out by keeping the PEACE. You don't understand that word PEACE ? Oh men. I know lot of players likes to PK but then you are an ambassador so you should not start that way even if you are a normal player. Oh men ! Hope you understand.

##7 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Yes, I fully understand the word "Peace". I have a hunch that there is more to this. But I will explain this even further. I have my own strict rules in-regards to PK. I also understand that Players don't want to get PK'd all the time. So I basically limited myself to the amount of PK I can do. I do Pking out of respect. I'm not like other PK players who wants to keep on PKing the same player all over again.  One time PK is good enough for my Pking style.

I pk'd you once. Did you see me coming back to you and Pk'd you again and again and again? No. That's respect.

Before I even gotten the Ambassador title. I was X-chat mod, there as best as I can in answering questions. I even went through to a point of creating a Shout Message on a FButton. "IF you have questions in-regarding to Mazey Flyff, Please pm me. I will help you out as best as I can."

I will continue to stand my grounds in helping out players and enjoy this game like the rest of the players are.

##8 - Posted Thu May 29, 2014 8:18 am
agentscript

agentscript

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 8
agentscript

Hi KingLegion, You PK'D me too in Azria HAHA

But it's okay. It's PK Zone just like what you said.
 ridicule

##9 - Posted Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

That's the thing. I am not a GM.
There is a big difference between the GM and Ambassadors.
1. GMs are not allow to Join Parties. But Ambassadors can.
2. Ambassadors cant do GM Events, but they can do other events.
3. GMs has to switch to non-GM character, but Ambassadors don't need to switch.
4. Players can't attack the GMs, but Players can attack the Ambassadors.

One time PK is my trademark. I do it in respect, but I also like to see how well you build your characters.

##10 - Posted Fri May 30, 2014 11:01 pm
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

Let's GO.

##11 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 3:30 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

My main task is answering questions, helping out with the community and if I do get a break, then yeah I will end up farming or just do 1 PK, then I return back to town to see whats going in there and few other places.

##12 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 11:16 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

I know. I do things much different then what players expects things to happen.

##14 - Posted Sat May 31, 2014 2:30 pm
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

LEgionDark wrote:I know. I do things much different then what players expects things to happen.

Do what you want Ambassador KingLegion ?

##15 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 pm
MzRo3ie

MzRo3ie

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 102
MzRo3ie

YES!!~~~>he's nice and helpful + PK is fun since most people complain -.-' it's not like you lost something or died in real life..!!

##16 - Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm
CaptainAngelAstroGiraffey

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 7

Wow you changed Kinglegion? i remembered it you killed me like 3 times when your not ambassador sooooo cool you changed to 1 pk  ridicule 

##17 - Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:53 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

CaptainAngelAstroGiraffey wrote:Wow you changed Kinglegion? i remembered it you killed me like 3 times when your not ambassador sooooo cool you changed to 1 pk  ridicule 

Yeah Well, I did those things when I had nothing else to do besides Farming. Now, since I took on the position as an Ambassador, while also being a X-Chat Mod in Mazey Flyff Chat room, I barely even PK on PK Server. It is like 1PK or no Pk for the day.

reycel12345 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:I know. I do things much different then what players expects things to happen.

Reycel, I got rules to follow like everyone else does in this game. Not only that, I even have my own rules to follow on top of that.

##18 - Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 am
reycel12345

reycel12345

reycel12345

LEgionDark wrote:
CaptainAngelAstroGiraffey wrote:Wow you changed Kinglegion? i remembered it you killed me like 3 times when your not ambassador sooooo cool you changed to 1 pk  ridicule 

Yeah Well, I did those things when I had nothing else to do besides Farming. Now, since I took on the position as an Ambassador, while also being a X-Chat Mod in Mazey Flyff Chat room, I barely even PK on PK Server. It is like 1PK or no Pk for the day.

reycel12345 wrote:

Reycel, I got rules to follow like everyone else does in this game. Not only that, I even have my own rules to follow on top of that.

Oh dude. There are many things to do to make some fun dude just like Player Event, Arena, Guild war, or even helping people. I think its not good to PK a player with no reason. You know that the Server 2 is down then they should go farm at the PK channel because they don't have any other choice. The point is, in the part of the player you killed will be so disappointing because they are so busy farming giving their whole time to farm and even without eating just to farm for the items they want. I know that you also feel the emotions when you got killed without any reason. Your going to PK people just to follow your rules ? Oh dude. I know you have a kind heart that will help the community be respectful. That's all dude. Wink

##19 - Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

reycel12345 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:

reycel12345 wrote:

Oh dude. There are many things to do to make some fun dude just like Player Event, Arena, Guild war, or even helping people. I think its not good to PK a player with no reason. You know that the Server 2 is down then they should go farm at the PK channel because they don't have any other choice. The point is, in the part of the player you killed will be so disappointing because they are so busy farming giving their whole time to farm and even without eating just to farm for the items they want. I know that you also feel the emotions when you got killed without any reason. Your going to PK people just to follow your rules ? Oh dude. I know you have a kind heart that will help the community be respectful. That's all dude. Wink

Reycel, Server 1 has been created to be a PK channel, which gives a player an option 'to PK' if he/she wants to or not. That's the fun when it comes to PK Players. Just like how the Arena is for the Arena Players. Or like how the Guild Wars is for the Siege Players. or to any other type of game players within Mazey.

But, Arcanist does have an option. 'Weary of Echoes' which is the best skill to use to prevent the Arcanist to be Pk'd. With that skill, you are able to escape or even done some damage with the Wind-field against the other player.

Second off, You don't know how I feel. So that guilt trip card of yours is not going to work. Also, You have not shown me any respect. You could have, actual, PM me privately and voice your concerns about what happen, instead of coming to the forums and rant off about how you got mistreated and etc. Once again, you went on the strike-attack in saying. 'Your going to PK people just to follow your rules ?'

My Rules: Listen to a player's concerns. Respect a player's concerns. In respect for you, I pk'd you one time. In respect for you, I have not pk'd you again nor bother you at all.

This post is not about a problem that you are having. This is post is mainly about you wanting to discredit me or even trying to get me to lose my Ambassador title. This Problem has been dealt with. I also listen to everyone else's concerns and feedback. I have been problem solving and I have been giving solutions to this issue.

CASE CLOSE!!!!!!!

##20 - Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

I just want to know... If it wasnt and assamdsadsad, if it was an other common player like you or me.... you would complain and "report" it too? o.O i mean.... i can go and pk you too so will you report me too? cuz a player Killed you ? o.O .... Peace on MMORPG's games have diferent meaning than on Real life... Peace means try to avoid spam and complains and rages (like this one) .. Pk is part of the game... Basically Pk is a PvP where one of the players cant/dont want to handle the battle... Thats all

MzRo3ie wrote:YES!!~~~>he's nice and helpful + PK is fun since most people complain -.-' it's not like you lost something or died in real life..!!

Nothing against Demi... but i prefire Original one xD

##21 - Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:23 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The Case is CLOSED
Please do not try to start an argument. I have along with the Staff addressed the player's concern.

##22 - Posted Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Is this a Good Ambassador ? KingLegion ? Empty
Sponsored content

##23 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum