You are not connected. Please login or register

Choice of weapon - holding style

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

Choice of weapon - holding style EmptyPosts : 39
ItsGodzirra

I just got a model for my 1H Legion axe, and it didn't make my character hold the weapon like a knight would. It looked very awkward seeing him carry a massive battleaxe in one hand. I would like to see the holding animation as dragging the weapon rather than holding it in one hand. There should be a button in the model changer that switches whether or not you would like your character to appear holding a one-handed or a two-handed weapon, while still keeping the shield.

##1 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
Choice of weapon - holding style EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

Templar New Class w/ New Style or Appearance or Unique of this Class from previous Class. w/ left hand shield and right hand 2H big Axe Sword Weapon (1H)
-Much Faster the Attack motion.

Old School or For Knight ONLY the style holding and "Dragging Animation" of 2H Axe Sword.
-the Attack motion is Slow.

##2 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 am
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

freedert1 wrote:Templar New Class w/ New Style or Appearance or Unique of this Class from previous Class. w/ left hand shield and right hand 2H big Axe Sword Weapon (1H)

Old School or For Knight ONLY the style holding and "Dragging Animation" of 2H Axe Sword.
I don't care about the attack speed much, I only use skills.

##3 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:11 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

What about the others whose using melee atk like ICD% type Templar.
The every Suggestion it should be benefit all players, Not for own benefit.

Anyhow, Good Luck^

##4 - Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Choice of weapon - holding style EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

freedert1 wrote:Templar New Class w/ New Style or Appearance or Unique of this Class from previous Class. w/ left hand shield and right hand 2H big Axe Sword Weapon (1H)

He is right. The old school basically didn't allow Knights to be using shields. Their weapons were basically need both hands to hold the sword or axe. Once again he is right, the old style had a slow attack motion because the Knights were more focus as a Tanker, slow moving class. The drag animation of the knight's weapons gave the appearance that the weapon is too heavy to carry. It was just for the looks.

The new look is actually making the knights look more like a real Knight. When a knight is in battle, the knight uses both shield and weapon, not just a weapon.

##5 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm
ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

ItsGodzirra

LEgionDark wrote:
He is right. The old school basically didn't allow Knights to be using shields. Their weapons were basically need both hands to hold the sword or axe. Once again he is right, the old style had a slow attack motion because the Knights were more focus as a Tanker, slow moving class.  The drag animation of the knight's weapons gave the appearance that the weapon is too heavy to carry. It was just for the looks.

The new look is actually making the knights look more like a real Knight. When a knight is in battle, the knight uses both shield and weapon, not just a weapon.

On other servers, I saw the dragging animation with a shield in hand. The weird part is that I see myself as holding a one-handed weapon, while others see me as dragging the weapon.

##6 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Choice of weapon - holding style EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

it is design for model changing between knights weapon and blades weapon

##7 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:05 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

ItsGodzirra wrote:On other servers, I saw the dragging animation with a shield in hand. The weird part is that I see myself as holding a one-handed weapon, while others see me as dragging the weapon.

I know what you're talking about, the Ex........ right but the attack motion still the same as normal knight dragging animation 2h Axe or Sword it's just with a shield. But the looks of it still old school knight it's w/ a shield. Here What makes Templar Unique in Mazey Flyff Templar enable to hold 2h Sword or Axe just by 1H+Shield. Logically Look for Templar.^

##8 - Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:37 pm
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

Choice of weapon - holding style EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

there are people who is like the old school knight . how come they can do it ?

##9 - Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Choice of weapon - holding style Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum