You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Serious?

Razer

Razer

Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 19
Razer

I just saw Legions gm app in the accepted section. I must admit that I'm a little shocked. Don't call me hater or something like that, even I would be a better gm (most of you know that imma douche to 90% of the players)
We had Valars GM app. He already tried to revive the server weeks before he wrote his app. He had so much support. And now they made legion a gm? For what? This guy is taking things to the personal side whenever he can
Here's something to think about for you: ambassadors are able to kick and ban you. They can give you a temporarily ban or perm ban.
Now one day, I was trolling around in the shout chat, legion saw this, gave me a warning and after I ignored his warning and kept going he kicked me. 2 times. That's okay I'm not blaming him for that. But after then, after the 2nd or 3rd kick I got perm banned. Not temporarily ban. Ok I maybe deserved a mute but since ambassadors are not able to mute a 1 or 2 day ban would've been okay too in my eyes. So that's what I call abuse of power, and as you all know I'm back, so somebody unbanned me again. So some of the older staff members has the same opinion about that situation as I have. And btw legion received a warning for perm banning me.

And now mazey gave even more power to that abusive ambassador. The ancients are leaving cuz mazey made legion gm. Great job fellas. You didn't care about the servers situation for month and now you want to completely destroy it

Have a nice day
Veneno | Alvy

Ps: Don't blame me for my English. I know it sucks >_>

##1 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:01 pm

OhhhSnap

Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 26
OhhhSnap

110% right dude server is dying and well us players we cant do anything
so looks like we gotta walk away from now on

##2 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

I couldn't agree more.

##3 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

KingLegion still needs to undergo training or I should say trial for week/s on his position before declaring to be an official member of the team. Meaning, his title is still temporary until proven. The final decision will be based on his performance and how he handles his position as well as his power after the training. Some players are not in favor of his actions but I hope it will change in time.

As you have stated in your post, you have been warned more than once. And so, we should also respect ambassadors/staffs in case they gave us any warnings. We also need to consider that we have rules to be implemented. Ban would be the last resort if the actions are repetitive and/or depends on the level of committed offense. I clearly understand your point and I also understand KingLegion's side as well, since several warnings have been made yet a player keeps disobeying the rules and warnings. It is considered that there are only few limited power of an ambassador has and there's no other way to mute/freeze a player but only a ban. I also agree with the fact that permanent banning is a bit harsh for the said offense but again, we may also perform a ban as a sanction when a player never listens and commits repetitive violations. So, we need to follow rules, accept our mistakes and be better. Remember, rules are useless when it's not being implemented or followed.

Staffs have evaluated and reviewed every feedback, flaws and performance of each applicant. Training will serve as a foundation to improve themselves on how they interact with people, handle their power and situations. Let's give new hired GMs a chance to prove themselves first. If they do well during their training or if it's not, then, that's it. As others said, people change. Let's give them time they need to show their dedication and fair judgement. Everyone of the staffs have flaws and we will work for it.

With regards to valar's application, for the knowledge of everyone who supports him, we are aware of it. However, don't be too much pushy with his application because it still needs to undergo due process. The decision will take place in a timely manner. I believe I already told Valar about it for several times and I'm sure he clearly understands it. Since most of the players including him concerning about the events, we have few staffs who are now active to help players and held events. Although, we cannot assure that we can host a 24/7 events due to the limited resources we have. So, hoping that players also consider this matter.

Please leave your IGN that was banned so we can have it check.

##4 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:00 pm
Razer

Razer

Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 19
Razer

*chuckle* you should become a politician
We all know that legion will stay gm
My ig is in my first post, you should be able to read it
I agree to you, rules are there to follow them. Nevertheless perm banning me for being a stupid is like I would have to go to jail for the rest of my life because I insulted a policeman or something like that. Is this fair? No. But am I still banned? No, LostNightmare took care of it.
Another thing is that gms should be popular or famous, but legion is neither popular nor famous. He might have 3-4 friends but that's it. Ask whoever you want, they will tell you the same as I just did.
Anyways, it's not only me who is complaining about legion, but i guess it doesn't matter what we the players think tho?

Have a nice day,
Veneno | Alvy

##5 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Are You Serious? EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Razer wrote:*chuckle* you should become a politician
We all know that legion will stay gm
My ig is in my first post, you should be able to read it
I agree to you, rules are there to follow them. Nevertheless perm banning me for being a stupid is like I would have to go to jail for the rest of my life because I insulted a policeman or something like that. Is this fair? No. But am I still banned? No, LostNightmare took care of it.
Another thing is that gms should be popular or famous, but legion is neither popular nor famous. He might have 3-4 friends but that's it. Ask whoever you want, they will tell you the same as I just did.
Anyways, it's not only me who is complaining about legion, but i guess it doesn't matter what we the players think tho?

Have a nice day,
Veneno | Alvy

Of course, I am able to read. I am just asking nicely your ingame for confirmation purposes, I guess there's nothing wrong with that. Besides I can't guess which of the two IGNs or accounts was banned. I am no clairvoyant. You don't have to sound rude, constructive criticism is being promoted in this forum. And so, I advised you to read and understand forum rules, instead of ranting without showing some respect.

Game Master position is not about fame or title. So, change your point of view regarding that. Staffs don't pick GMs for being famous, top donor, mvp or the most person who always give items to his friends or community. It's about dedication, willingness to help, fair/non-bias judgement, enforcing rules not breaking any rules, giving and sharing fun ideas, having commitment, being responsible and active. Hope that clears your wrong judgement regarding GMs. Again, it's not about being famous, it's all about giving fair community service.

#Thread locked
Reason: Rant thread in a non-constructive criticism post. Avoid hate spam.

##6 - Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Sponsored content

Are You Serious? Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum