You are not connected. Please login or register

End Game Content!

LostHero

LostHero

End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 1
LostHero

Hey Lost Hero Here and I want to bring up the topic of what there is to do once you reach that Full Donor Status. It seems that Guild Siege and the Colo are the only things that really happen once you hit that level. I have a few Ideas and would love to hear the what everyone else thinks on this subject.

My Ideas Include:
~Bring the Rainbow Race to Mazey Flyff. It can run every few hours like guild siege, and have some fun prizes like a chance box that has the chance to give rare items.
~A Super Hard Dungeon with a boss that will drop donation Weapons Shields and Aurum Parts. This Dungeon should have a long respawn or enternce time/ not beable to solo it if possible to get the community working together. This will also get some more Donor items in the game to help keep the economy stable.
~Guild Battle Royal is another fun aspect of flyff that could some how be worked into flyff.

These are just a few ideas and if I have any more ill post about them but till then I would love see what everyone thinks about this!

##1 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

not bad Lost

##2 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:05 pm
Soul

Soul

End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

LostHero wrote:
~A Super Hard Dungeon with a boss that will drop donation Weapons Shields and Aurum Parts. This Dungeon should have a long respawn or enternce time/ not beable to solo it if possible to get the community working together.  This will also get some more Donor items in the game to help keep the economy stable.
~Guild Battle Royal is another fun aspect of flyff that could some how be worked into flyff.

If any one of these changes are actually implemented, I'll start playing again.

+1

##3 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:41 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Some nice suggestions here. Allow me to express my comments:
1st Suggestion: Definitely a +1 from me.
2nd Suggestion: +1 also, but I disagree on item drops. I mean, the only advantage of donors is their ability to get instant end game gears. So, taking it away from them will lead to less donations. Maybe it will help the economy on some ways, I mean because donor items will be drop-able, they might have a slight change with how the market prices will flow. But, one thing though, I agree about aurum parts be drop-able. Having 1 dropped aurum part per boss is not a disadvantage for both sides(donors and non-donors alike) because it's just only a part, and a random part for that matter. Unlike if donor weapon or shield is dropped, it's pretty unfair, I guess. And the group can just hunt for more aurum parts or they can trade to other group so they can complete a set and sell it afterwards and divide evenly the RP.
3rd Suggestion: Pretty good too if only Mazey can fix the lag issues. I mean there are lag problems on siege alone and considering the fact that there are like 2-4 guilds participating in a rather small area. Think about like 5 or more guilds on a specific place, right? And location will be a problem too. But i support this too.
So, yeah, both 3 suggestions were good and I'm pretty excited to see it implemented and I might play again too. Good luck, LostHero!

##4 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm
Soul

Soul

End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 46
Soul

Shai wrote:Having 1 dropped aurum part per boss is not a disadvantage for both sides(donors and non-donors alike) because it's just only a part, and a random part for that matter. Unlike if donor weapon or shield is dropped, it's pretty unfair, I guess. And the group can just hunt for more aurum parts or they can trade to other group so they can complete a set and sell it afterwards and divide evenly the RP.

If this was actually implemented, I imagine an unrealisticly hard boss that takes 5+ players to kill, and it proably won't even drop an aurum part on average. Also, they could add a cooldown to the dungeon so it can only be done once a day or so.

Shai wrote:
3rd Suggestion: Pretty good too if only Mazey can fix the lag issues. I mean there are lag problems on siege alone and considering the fact that there are like 2-4 guilds participating in a rather small area. Think about like 5 or more guilds on a specific place, right? And location will be a problem too. But i support this too.

Guild Battle Royal only requires one guild.

##5 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 pm
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

+1 to this., but rainbow race should have its own uniqueness here in mazey. and for the super hard boss, it should be like monster clash but the boss or monster got higher hp . Very Happy

##6 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

+1 to this.. Great ideas.. Hmm, How about create a new model of boss?? While at it.. why not do a boss monster design event, so some of our talented designers here can surprise us? Very Happy

##7 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:41 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Soul wrote:

If this was actually implemented, I imagine an unrealisticly hard boss that takes 5+ players to kill, and it proably won't even drop an aurum part on average. Also, they could add a cooldown to the dungeon so it can only be done once a day or so.

Well having a boss which doesn't drop an aurum part is kinda unfair considering that it should take like 5+ players to kill. It should drop at least 1 or 2 parts, I think. And about the cooldown, do you think once a day is kinda long? I don't have any suggestion about the cooldown. Maybe it should be like turtle king? Like 6 hours cooldown(if i'm not mistaken)

Soul wrote:

Guild Battle Royal only requires one guild.

Ohh, my bad. I think it's composed of many guilds considering it's a battle royal. Like you know royal rumble in WWE. Lol. Nevertheless, if that's the case then I still support the suggestion.

##8 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:31 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
End Game Content! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

How about.. instead of aurum drops.. it should drop a large amount of mqc? so members of the party can share the drop Very Happy

##9 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:11 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Hmm not bad. But I like aurum more. How about aurum and semi-large amount of MQC or RPs? Talk about greed here. Lol.

##10 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

End Game Content! Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum