You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting Event!

lockenload12

lockenload12

Voting Event! EmptyPosts : 2
lockenload12

I dont know if this event is implemented already. I just started playing this game almost 2 days already.

"
People respond predictably to incentive and penalties
"

Its just normal for every private server to ask ppl to vote to grow the community.

Since we receive vPoint every time we vote.

My suggestion is to implement a voting event. The event is just simple. It just a limited time event.

Example:

For 1 week everytime you vote you recieved 2 - 3 vPoints.

This can motivate player to vote since vPoints can be exchange to a rare fashion.

I hope this will be implemented since it can help Mazey Players and to the server also. Very Happy

##1 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Voting Event! EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Hahah you are really unlucky , because 1st July was Mazy first anniversary and they did 3 days of vptsx3 , each vote = 3vpts.
You just missed it.
Since I started one or two days before the anniversary , I can't tell if there will be others events of the same type.

##2 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 pm
lockenload12

lockenload12

Voting Event! EmptyPosts : 2
lockenload12

Let just hope they do the event again. Making the people vote is the only way for the server to go top and to grow. Just a little time is fine like once a month for only 2-3 days or once in a two month. sad sad sad 

##3 - Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Voting Event! EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Mazey will decided when these special events going to happen. They are special events because they will happen at special times throughout the year.

##4 - Posted Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Voting Event! EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

lockenload12 wrote:I dont know if this event is implemented already. I just started playing this game almost 2 days already.

"
People respond predictably to incentive and penalties
"

Its just normal for every private server to ask ppl to vote to grow the community.

Since we receive vPoint every time we vote.

My suggestion is to implement a voting event. The event is just simple. It just a limited time event.

Example:

For 1 week everytime you vote you recieved 2 - 3 vPoints.

This can motivate player to vote since vPoints can be exchange to a rare fashion.

I hope this will be implemented since it can help Mazey Players and to the server also. Very Happy

Yup. +1 to this. I'm an avid voter. I have like 60+ VPs but since I do not play anymore, I just stack them and sell them when I have the liberty to play again. Anyways, +1 to this as long as it's a random event per week. And since we can vote twice a day, I think it's not unfair and won't affect the economy much.

LEgionDark wrote:Mazey will decided when these special events going to happen. They are special events because they will happen at special times throughout the year.

Yup. I couldn't agree more. But I hope that "2x vote event" would not be as rare as "2x donation event".

##5 - Posted Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Sponsored content

Voting Event! Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum