You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned By Daily Again!

Lerry

Lerry

Banned By Daily Again! EmptyPosts : 8
Lerry

Hey, I got banned by Daily again! and for no reason. It all started with the siege, i mvped for my first time. And then people started to complain to Daily that they wanted Re-Siege, and ofcourse i got mad about that since it was the first time i ever mvped at Mazey-Flyff. But i get over it and do the Re-Siege. After the Re-Siege we go to the arena and i complain about the siege.

And then Daily walks to me and scream to me:"CALM DOWN YOUR TITS" And i was like ow yeh? Calm down your dick then.

Then she said to me enjoy ur mute.

And i went to my other account (TheCupCakeRM) and said i cant show respect to 1 that doesnt show respect to me. And then i got Permantly banned.

On both of my accounts (Lerry-TheCupCakeRM) and i tryed to log in at my friends acc (Haylie) then that 1 got banned too.

And in my point of view this was a huge mistake by Daily. I got picture proofs!Smile

##1 - Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Banned By Daily Again! EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

So technically, you didn't get banned for no reason. I don't think she meant to be disrespectful. I kinda know her, not that well but yeah. I'm pretty sure you'll get your account back. :3

##2 - Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Banned By Daily Again! EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Lerry wrote:Hey, I got banned by Daily again! and for no reason. It all started with the siege, i mvped for my first time. And then people started to complain to Daily that they wanted Re-Siege, and ofcourse i got mad about that since it was the first time i ever mvped at Mazey-Flyff. But i get over it and do the Re-Siege. After the Re-Siege we go to the arena and i complain about the siege.

And then Daily walks to me and scream to me:"CALM DOWN YOUR TITS" And i was like ow yeh? Calm down your dick then.

Then she said to me enjoy ur mute.

And i went to my other account (TheCupCakeRM) and said i cant show respect to 1 that doesnt show respect to me. And then i got Permantly banned.

On both of my accounts (Lerry-TheCupCakeRM) and i tryed to log in at my friends acc (Haylie) then that 1 got banned too.

And in my point of view this was a huge mistake by Daily. I got picture proofs!Smile

So Let's start from beginning.

You always want me to re-siege when you don't MVP.

I re-siege when 50%+ of siegers DC or gets bugged. Which is what happened that Siege.

I did not talk to you about the 'calm your tits', but you still throw things back at me.

I told you not to try to back-chat it, but you continued. And it's not the first time you're name-calling me.

I told you multiple times to calm down, and wait off the mute, but you still desperately wanted to make it worse.

There is a line you don't cross, with any member of Staff.

This is your 2nd time when being banned, for same reason- DISRESPECT.

Also in regards to Haylie, it has been unbanned. So whenever you try to log into it it will re-do it, so please leave someone else's accounts out of it.

Anyway, Locking this thread as it's a bunch of lie, causing drama and not even true or explained fully.

##3 - Posted Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/

Sponsored content

Banned By Daily Again! Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum