You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Meteonyker

jetkiler

jetkiler

Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 2
jetkiler

Is it possible to make the "Red Meteonyker" like the other bosses e.g kalgas, behemot etc. which is you and your pt members are allowed to go in.

because its really annoying if you were waiting for hours for the boss to re-spawn and there's just people will come and interfere with you.. i mean steal your "spot" its just too many people hunting red meteonyker so ill suggest.. just suggesting it to change it like the other bosses so everybody happy.. so everyone can hunt it you know Smile

##1 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:54 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

If this happens... then the prices of its drop (Master Shifu's King Shield, Great Legion Shield, Holy Shield etc.) will be the same as Kalgas armor parts.. which is 6000rc-8000rc.

##2 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 am
jetkiler

jetkiler

Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 2
jetkiler

hmm maybe you can just go in every 12hrs or so...

##3 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:04 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

As a friendly GM, I suggest that it should be left alone. I'm hoping that Mazey Team can come up with some good games that would relief the stress of the problems at Red Metonyker.

##4 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:38 am
Kazwell

Kazwell

Contributor
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 770
Kazwell

Then how about making a Red Meteo spawn in a special area where you can only acces it trough a ticket only disponible at a quest where you have to defeat one of each boss (Kaglas,Ankou& others except of the turtle)

##5 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 am
xiao

xiao

Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 65
xiao

I think it should not be done... because it will affect the price of some items and a lot of player will be affected on it like me! im staying in volcane for 5-6 hours! and i can kill around 3-5 red meteo... just for hunting RP's and Shields!!

I think this dungeon is the hardest in mazey!! you need patience for this!! and if the admin will do what you request! the game will be boring now!

##6 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

jetkiler wrote:Is it possible to make the "Red Meteonyker" like the other bosses e.g kalgas, behemot etc. which is you and your pt members are allowed to go in.

because its really annoying if you were waiting for hours for the boss to re-spawn and there's just people will come and interfere with you.. i mean steal your "spot" its just too many people hunting red meteonyker so ill suggest.. just suggesting it to change it like the other bosses so everybody happy.. so everyone can hunt it you know Smile

-1 for me. It will, excuse the phrase, f*ck up the economy. I will make this as honest as possible, I'm thinking you are not strong enough to go hunt red meteo against other players. That's how the rarity of an item develops. The harder it is to hunt, the expensive it is to sell, and the richer a player can be just by achieving a rare item. And you wouldn't want to take that away from rich players. And by how do you mean everybody happy? How would that be possible? How can everybody be happy(especially farmers) if Shifu shield will cost around roughly 1rp-5rp because everybody can hunt? And yes everybody can farm with your suggestion, and everybody can have shifu shield, then the market economy for shifu shield will diminish and the players that's hunting red meteo 24/7 will quit because their only source of huge RP by boss hunting is taken away from them. I apologize for being straight-forward but that's just the certain possibilities. If you can't handle the competition on red meteo, just hunt other boss, try collo, farm MQC, farm RCs. There are tons for ways to gain RP. Good luck, mate.

IIRayleighII wrote:If this happens... then the prices of its drop (Master Shifu's King Shield, Great Legion Shield, Holy Shield etc.) will be the same as Kalgas armor parts.. which is 6000rc-8000rc.

I couldn't agree more.

jetkiler wrote:hmm maybe you can just go in every 12hrs or so...

You mean 12 hours or so? For a certain player? If I remembered correctly, and anyone is welcome to correct me, red meteo spawn for about and hour or 3? I can't exactly remember. So why every 12 hours? I just can't get the "idea" of this. Do explain further.

LEgionDark wrote:As a friendly GM, I suggest that it should be left alone. I'm hoping that Mazey Team can come up with some good games that would relief the stress of the problems at Red Metonyker.

I couldn't agree more.

Kazwell wrote:Then how about making a Red Meteo spawn in a special area where you can only acces it trough a ticket only disponible at a quest where you have to defeat one of each boss (Kaglas,Ankou& others except of the turtle)

This could be another way, but maybe for another boss. This is a great idea, though. But I'm not in favor of doing this for red meteo. Sorry Kazwell. But I think, as Legion said, red meteo is fine as it is and should be left alone. It's one of the big source of RP for hunters. Your idea is good, but for another boss maybe.

xiao wrote:I think it should not be done... because it will affect the price of some items and a lot of player will be affected on it like me! im staying in volcane for 5-6 hours! and i can kill around 3-5 red meteo... just for hunting RP's and Shields!!

I think this dungeon is the hardest in mazey!! you need patience for this!! and if the admin will do what you request! the game will be boring now!

This is exactly why I'm not in favor of this suggestion. The players just like xiao will get hysterical about this. Just look at xiao, he sacrifices his time to wait and kill red meteo, thus rewarding him with great rewards. And what will happen if it will be changed? Then we will have more rage here at forums or in-game.

Bottomline, I'm clearly not in favor of this. I'm sorry jetkiller. But thank you for taking time to consider and making up your suggestion.

Last edited by Shai on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical errors)

##7 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm
SheanZhai

SheanZhai

Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 8
SheanZhai

You mean 12 hours or so? For a certain player? If I remembered correctly, and anyone is welcome to correct me, red meteo spawn for about and hour or 3? I can't exactly remember. So why every 12 hours? I just can't get the "idea" of this. Do explain further.

Red Meteo is spawning every 30 minutes.That is the problem.
For example,a player with Honor cloak + Party Skill + Pick Up Pet (Lucky Box+3 Awakens) + Party Skill,they would
get 6 Red Perin Per Kill of Red Meteo.Not included players with Seaking Cloak yet,that would make 7 Red Perin per kill.That is so easy money and less time consuming.I know some players are waiting for Red Meteo 24/7.Even after he log out,hes Guildmate will take it over.

My Suggestion would be make the Red Meteo spawning time SAME as Turtle King Boss.
This would solve the problem of SAME players keep getting the Red Meteo,and its even more fair to other players too.And TOTAL RP PRODUCED Per Day in this server will be reduced by tiny little bit.

##8 - Posted Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:32 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

45minutes to 1 hour, is its re-spawn time.

Actual, if this games does allow the Red Meteo to spawn like Turtle King Boss, it will not even solved the problem at all. The new problem would be 'GLS was 70Rp when the Red Meteo respawn at is original respawn time. Now, GLS is selling for at least 100rp. That's OP price. Please return it back to its original respawn time.'

Also it wouldn't even be fair to other players if it was like Turtle King Boss. Because of the fact that it is the shields, that brings in red chips. GLS and Holy Shields are the top sellers in the game: non donor pvp items.

it needs to be left alone.

##9 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:01 am
Oreoo

Oreoo

Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 7
Oreoo

I think its a Good Idea To make it like Other boss Kalgas-Behe Etc.
But only able to come again 6-12hours atleast itll lower the price coz many can obtain it

##10 - Posted Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Red Meteonyker EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

SheanZhai wrote:

Red Meteo is spawning every 30 minutes.That is the problem.
For example,a player with Honor cloak + Party Skill + Pick Up Pet (Lucky Box+3 Awakens) + Party Skill,they would
get 6 Red Perin Per Kill of Red Meteo.Not included players with Seaking Cloak yet,that would make 7 Red Perin per kill.That is so easy money and less time consuming.I know some players are waiting for Red Meteo 24/7.Even after he log out,hes Guildmate will take it over.

My Suggestion would be make the Red Meteo spawning time SAME as Turtle King Boss.
This would solve the problem of SAME players keep getting the Red Meteo,and its even more fair to other players too.And TOTAL RP PRODUCED Per Day in this server will be reduced by tiny little bit.

I understand where you are coming from. But we have to consider the hunters. They made their character strong just so they can compete on Red Meteonyker hunting competition. And they have to gain something for that. I mean, they're strong and it's not their problem if they will be rich. That's applicable for every player who wants to be strong too. And if making red meteo spawn like turtle king then imagine the activity it will lessen in our server. They will just log out and wait for an hour before turtle king boss spawns then log out afterwards. But if you are right about 30 minutes spawn time of red meteo, then I agree that it should be changed to an hour or hour and a half perhaps.

LEgionDark wrote:45minutes to 1 hour, is its re-spawn time.

Actual, if this games does allow the Red Meteo to spawn like Turtle King Boss, it will not even solved the problem at all. The new problem would be 'GLS was 70Rp when the Red Meteo respawn at is original respawn time. Now, GLS is selling for at least 100rp. That's OP price. Please return it back to its original respawn time.'

Also it wouldn't even be fair to other players if it was like Turtle King Boss. Because of the fact that it is the shields, that brings in red chips.  GLS and Holy Shields are the top sellers in the game: non donor pvp items.

it needs to be left alone.

I couldn't agree more.

Oreoo wrote:I think its a Good Idea To make it like Other boss Kalgas-Behe Etc.
But only able to come again 6-12hours atleast itll lower the price coz many can obtain it

No. Just no. And please read the past comments above.

##11 - Posted Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Sponsored content

Red Meteonyker Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum