You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fashion Event

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Forum Fashion Event EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have enjoy doing some judging of the SS Event that Grey is running. So I decided that I could try to see how the Fashion Event runs. (it was failure) But, I decided that I rather do a Fashion Event that requires SS of the character: Paparazzi Mazey Selfie Character Fashion Event

For an example:
http://prntscr.com/4djuf5
I called this Leparchun CoinExpress

The rules: It's totally different then in-game fashion event.
Instead of having everyone gathered in the game for a GM to select a winner. You have to take a selfie (other worlds: picture of your own character) wearing nothing but cs fashion: hat/hair, suit, hands, boots. No weapons, no wings, no wing masks, (mask that can cover your face is allow to use). So another thing, You have to have something in the background, which matches the fashion outfit that have picked for the screen shot. [See My example above: Leparchun and mailbox; Leparchun CoinExpress]

This Fashion Event will run every week. It will start Monday and it will ends Sunday.

If you guys thinks this will be cool, please make comments about it or even suggest any other ideas in regarding to this.

Update:
I can use my own KingLegion (my Non-GM account)'s 5dp as a prize.
Then I can use a 1 GM event Prize

##1 - Posted Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Forum Fashion Event EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Oh man! I was just thinking about this event in case I get hired as a forum mod. Lol. You got me. Anyway, +1 to this. Really cool. And please do make a theme every week, I know you know.

Well you said that you welcome any suggestions, so here's what I have in mind. Maybe you can remove the background? I mean it will cause players some trouble and might have multiple submitted pictures on the same background or players might find it hard to find a good background. How about fashion only? I mean just like what you said above, no wings and masks just CS fashion. And since you have different theme per week, that will give players something to think about. Which is kinda easy to figure.

Best of luck, KLD,(KingLegionDark) and it's generous of you to use your own DPs as a price. Smile

##2 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:42 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Forum Fashion Event EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

That was an example I was showing Smile

Please go to the Staff Event For the simple rules Smile

##3 - Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Forum Fashion Event EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Yeah. Saw it already. I already know that that kind of event will be a hit. Smile

Anyways, kudos KLD, I saw plenty of participants already! Make me judge sometimes, please, please? Smile

##4 - Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Forum Fashion Event EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Btw.... In my case Wings are part of my fashion style >.< i took them specially for my fashion, i guess they should be allowed Very Happy

##5 - Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 am

Sponsored content

Forum Fashion Event Empty
Sponsored content

##6 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum