You are not connected. Please login or register

KILLER PLAYER

BabyQ

BabyQ

KILLER PLAYER EmptyPosts : 6
BabyQ

Good Morning/Evening to all of Admin, Gm and player.. Smile

I want to suggest that why not the KILLER can't be enter in server2/not PVP server.. because the the server to is for only the player not BAD/KILLER.. and  also its unfair to the player that has been killed of some player, after they killed it they run to other not PVP server.. how its revenge if the killer will be run to other server that not PVP. I think ADMIN it is good if you make the killer will not enter to not PVP server so that player will thing carefully if they want to be a killer.. all i know the killer player is the strong player not RUNNING player.. Very Happy and i will add if the killer have fame/master like "MURDERER"  why not if the player hunter killer put it also a fame/master "HERO/PATRIOT".... Very Happy

##1 - Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:58 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
KILLER PLAYER EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Sorry to burst your bubble. Smile But, PK players should be allow to switch between server 1 and server 2. It will be unfair for them, if the server 1 went down and they are only allow to play on Server 1.

##2 - Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
KILLER PLAYER EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Sorry but I got lost somewhere here: "can't be enter in server2/not PVP server.. "

But based on Legion's comment, I gather that you are suggesting that the "KILLER" should not be allowed to enter server 2? If yes, then I agree with LegionDark, the master of PKs. Smile The "KILLER" should be allowed on both channels especially if one channel is down which is inevitable here in MazeyFlyff.

##3 - Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:17 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

KILLER PLAYER EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Shai wrote:Sorry but I got lost somewhere here: "can't be enter in server2/not PVP server.. "

But based on Legion's comment, I gather that you are suggesting that the "KILLER" should not be allowed to enter server 2? If yes, then I agree with LegionDark, the master of PKs. Smile The "KILLER" should be allowed on both channels especially if one channel is down which is inevitable here in MazeyFlyff.
He means that when a player pk some1, that player just swich channel, then he wont be killed [im not sure if you can or not, kill a player in PK status when you're in channel 2 )

##4 - Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Sponsored content

KILLER PLAYER Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum