What would you do? Vote_lcap57%What would you do? Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
What would you do? Vote_lcap43%What would you do? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

iRed

iRed

What would you do? EmptyPosts : 206
Star 
iRed

Hello fellas! How are you all? I'm spawning again to ask your opinion about some FM builds!

Actually I'm not FD but I'll be soon. The only things I need are SOPA awakenings and the D.Pet. With my current awakes, I can hit 900ish on PvP.

I was thinking about an hybrid build... which I would awake my boots and gaunts with SOPA STA and maybe get a D.Tiger with SOPA STA awakes... this way I would increase my HP a little bit more. As for the Knuckle/Shield/Helm/Suit, I'd stick to STR/INT SOPA. By doing so, my damage would still be 900ish (a little higher than before tho) and I would be able to get a higher HP.

I don't remember how many HP I have with my attack CS/Pets, but in my full HP mode (still working on this) I have a little bit more than 400m with premium scroll and seraph buffs. This way I can tank most newbies FM easily (and the same goes to Harles :3)

So, what would you do? Stick to Full Damage to achieve the awesome 1.2b asal damage or would you keep the 900ish damage (which is not that bad) to have a better HP?

Ah, having two sets of weapon/shield/armor is out of question... I can't afford it at the moment xD

I made a poll so please, vote Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another question: How better the Hipster Red/Dragon Mask are for the asal damage? They sacrifice 400% HP to get 400% Atk... does it really increases the asal damage?

##1 - Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:58 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
What would you do? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

If you plan on sieging, then I suggest that you should probably stick to hybrid than full asal. You don't really need to have a full asal damage at siege except at the last part when you'll have to kill temps but that is not the usual case. My suggestion is get atleast 750m asal and put what is left for your HP. If you go full asal, you'll have to give up on your HP which is not a good thing and it's not something that is really needed because usually other players have atleast 700m HP. Although no doubt the best idea is still switching your gears.

For your other question, yes attack/mp mask helps increase your asal.

##2 - Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 pm
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Pinki wrote:If you plan on sieging, then I suggest that you should probably stick to hybrid than full asal. You don't really need to have a full asal damage at siege except at the last part when you'll have to kill temps but that is not the usual case. My suggestion is get atleast 750m asal and put what is left for your HP. If you go full asal, you'll have to give up on your HP which is not a good thing and it's not something that is really needed because usually other players have atleast 700m HP. Although no doubt the best idea is still switching your gears.

For your other question, yes attack/mp mask helps increase your asal.

Thank you for the fast reply! As I thought, 900m is good already since only Temps can tank that (and I can skip them on siege if I don't want to try my luck xD). I'll probably stick to the 900m dmg and get some SOPA STA awakenings... and a D.Tiger with SOPA STA would be fine too Smile

I'd love to be a switcher but I'm currently living alone so yeah.. I don't have plenty of money to waste.. and considering I'm from Brazil.. $1 = R$2.82 (thanks to paypal >Razz)

##3 - Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
What would you do? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I have notice that lot of players wouldn't be doing what I am doing in the game. But, it is fun to be playing around with FMs and see what they can really do in this game.

##4 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:55 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
What would you do? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

iRed wrote:
Thank you for the fast reply! As I thought, 900m is good already since only Temps can tank that (and I can skip them on siege if I don't want to try my luck xD). I'll probably stick to the 900m dmg and get some SOPA STA awakenings... and a D.Tiger with SOPA STA would be fine too Smile

I'd love to be a switcher but I'm currently living alone so yeah.. I don't have plenty of money to waste.. and considering I'm from Brazil.. $1 = R$2.82 (thanks to paypal >Razz)

You can lower down the '900m' asal a bit and as I've said put some for your hp. Adjust your stats so you could at least have around 350-400m HP. Only an opinion of mine though there are other ways as well. I think that would work best for you if you don't plan on being a switcher for now. Good luck!

##5 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:13 am
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

Yeah having a hybrid FM might be the best choice for non-FD FMs. Having a 1.2b asal damage but being killed by every noob in town might be a mood breaker hahaha xD

I'll think about decreasing my asal a bit to increase my HP even more... maybe 800m would be okay... what classes can surpass it, other than templars?

##6 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:15 am
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
What would you do? EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

iRed wrote:I'll think about decreasing my asal a bit to increase my HP even more... maybe 800m would be okay... what classes can surpass it, other than templars?

None, best tank next to Templars are Mentalist and I think they only reach 700+ Hp in STA mode.

##7 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:06 pm
iRed

iRed

Star 
iRed

So a 800m asal combined with a good HP would do just fine for sieging!

Thanks fellas! <3

##8 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:20 pm
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
What would you do? EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

WhiteNoise wrote:
iRed wrote:I'll think about decreasing my asal a bit to increase my HP even more... maybe 800m would be okay... what classes can surpass it, other than templars?

None, best tank next to Templars are Mentalist and I think they only reach 700+ Hp in STA mode.

Arcanists can reach 780m and I know Seraphs are up there as well.

##9 - Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pm
iPvPeRz

iPvPeRz

What would you do? EmptyPosts : 47
iPvPeRz

hmmm....go to hybrid to tank mage's skills and you can asal 500-700m and 300-400hp is really good in siege cuz if yj use sta then its have a chance that u can survive but the only thing why lots of hybrid fm's bcuz of arcanist eva storm and wind field and they are long range ... i can survive in siege vs arcanist's skills its about 40% survival rate cuz arcanist can spam there eva storm and wind field..BTW having 1.2b asal is really amazing but in siege templars is ignore thats why lots of templar switching to fm,yj or arcanist cuz they got bored in siege's thats why i choose hybrid templar now is good in colo tank monster thats all Very Happy

##10 - Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

What would you do? Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum