You are not connected. Please login or register

about donation

IamChan

IamChan

about donation EmptyPosts : 1
IamChan

I think I lack a lot of responsibilities on the part of the Administration is too much delay for donation would be activated to improve this aspect of this very difficult this way. I donated almost a day is not so far received my D points. You have to devote more attention to the players or will fail.
Has 300 gms and 300 adms and none to take care of donations and actively serve no purpose in the game why not help anyone even with a simple question!
flyff mazey is an excellent server but are getting very lazy and this is a lack of respect for donating to help the server.

##1 - Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
about donation EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

Donation points at this moment are sent manually and only the Owner handles donations (Not the Community Manager neither the Admins and Game Masters nor any of the staff have authorization to handle donations.). He is not a machine to automatically detect that someone donated when he's away or asleep.

We as staff members do help and answer questions. We have other responsibilities as well and deal with it one at a time. All you have to do is wait patiently for your dpoints as it has been stated in the donation section, "I will attempt to get it done as soon as I see it."-Mazey, therefore he hasn't seen it yet. I hope you understand and you should work on your patience, lad.

##2 - Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
about donation EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

WhiteNoise wrote:Donation points at this moment are sent manually and only the Owner handles donations (Not the Community Manager neither the  Admins and Game Masters nor any of the staff have authorization to handle donations.). He is not a machine to automatically detect that someone donated when he's away or asleep.

We as staff members do help and answer questions. We have other responsibilities as well and deal with it one at a time. All you have to do is wait patiently for your dpoints as it has been stated in the donation section, "I will attempt to get it done as soon as I see it."-Mazey, therefore he hasn't seen it yet. I hope you understand and you should work on your patience, lad.

I couldn't agree more.

##3 - Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:08 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
about donation EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

In addition to GM WhiteNoise's statement,
Mazey regularly checks his email so, it's quite odd why you still haven't receive your DP on your account yet. Well, there are two reason:
1. When you missed to email your donation details to mazeyflyff1@gmail.com after you have sent your donation.
(Please proceed to step 9:  https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t1202-donation-guide )
2. Lack or mismatch of details on your information you've sent. If this happens, Mazey will send you back an immediate response to confirm the details you have provided.

The verification process will only vary depending on the timezone availability of owner and accuracy of information being sent. Please make sure that your information was sent precisely to avoid any interruptions or delays in the future.

Please refer to this post for more info:
https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t1202-donation-guide

##4 - Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Sponsored content

about donation Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum