You are not connected. Please login or register

Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet

Taheru

Taheru

Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet EmptyPosts : 270
Taheru

As the title says, My friend and i thinks that having a SOTA for pets help people to not trade/buy/sell everytime they want a new stat pet. So i believe having SOTA for pets is gonna be a great idea.

~ Thanks for reading ~

##1 - Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

So basically.... you want to get rid of 'Selling D.Tiger with 3x300 Str.' which seems that you want to be able to transfer your awakes from your armor peices and/or weapons on to your pet, instead of having to spend extra money on D.pets and D.Awakes.

I am sorry but that is how the cookie crumbles. SOTA for pets will not be a popular item for this server, since D.pets with D.Awakes are one of good items that some of the donors wants to sell and something that non donor wants to buy because they are powerful pets

##2 - Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:34 pm
kareemkh

kareemkh

Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

I agree with legion Smile

##3 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 am
Taheru

Taheru

Taheru

LEgionDark wrote:So basically.... you want to get rid of 'Selling D.Tiger with 3x300 Str.' which seems that you want to be able to transfer your awakes from your armor peices and/or weapons on to your pet, instead of having to spend extra money on D.pets and D.Awakes.

I am sorry but that is how the cookie crumbles. SOTA for pets will not be a popular item for this server, since D.pets with D.Awakes are one of good items that some of the donors wants to sell and something that non donor wants to buy because they are powerful pets

I didn't even mean that......What i mean is pet to pet.Can't you understand SOTA for Pets? e.e Not pet to an armor.It's not abut the popularity of an item because im talking about people who wants to transfer awakes from pet to pet since some people gets whats not needed in a certain pet. If that is what you think then go with it,i expected people to not like this suggestion.

Last edited by Taheru on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

##4 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:08 am
BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

if it's just pet to pet then +1 to this! though it'd be easier just to redo the limits of the current 'sota' rather than making another scroll just for the pets alone. But idk. just sayin' though Smile

##5 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 am
Taheru

Taheru

Taheru

beardedsatan wrote:if it's just pet to pet then +1 to this! though it'd be easier just to redo the limits of the current 'sota' rather than making another scroll just for the pets alone. But idk. just sayin' though Smile

Yes im reffering to the pets alone,and yes just adding another feature for the SOTA would be a great idea rather than adding another one.

##6 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:11 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I think I'll go neutral about this.

+1 because we already have SOTA for items and armors, why not for pets too, right?

-1 because this may probably lessen any possible donations. Not that Mazey is bothered with it. Hell, he even introduces Mazey Vote Accessories which is like 90% stats of Donor Accessories. I mean, if we have SOTA on pets, then probably the demand for SOPA will reduce since we can just SOTA the awakes to our pets.

So, yeah. I'm gonna go neutral with this. Smile

##7 - Posted Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Sponsored content

Scroll Of Transfer Awake (SOTA) for Pet Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum