You are not connected. Please login or register

One Last Chance

Shinon

Shinon

Contributor
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 526
Shinon

Hello, I would like to suggest about giving banned players a chance.

Many players got banned because they didn't follow the rules in-game. This caused many players to change server and left Mazey Flyff.

Amnesty Program - is an act of pardon granting to a particular player who are currently ban to a community.

By letting them play again, this will cause an increase in players playing Mazey Flyff but :

• They cannot transfer their items to other account account w/c means that their inventory will be locked.
• They cannot change their password to avoid selling their account in real life currency.
• They can't buy or sell items in game.

I hope you will consider this suggestion.
That's all, thank you Smile

##1 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:11 pm
Fectus

Fectus

One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 4
Fectus

I Like This suggestion I hope Mazey will approved that suggestion so can i play again Mazey Flyff Smile

##2 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:30 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

This could get out of hand, to unban one means to unban all, it will be unfair if we just give amnesty to some of them. Don't get me wrong, I never like banning players but it's just that rules are rules, nothing's gonna go wrong if you follow it and every time we are reminded in-game and outside the game.

About the restrictions, it seems like the only things they can do by then are kill monsters, join pvp, sieges etc.. If that does happen and I need to replenish my guild siege items, then I won't be able to buy them, right?

##3 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 pm
Shinon

Shinon

Contributor
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 526
Shinon

WhiteNoise wrote:This could get out of hand, to unban one means to unban all, it will be unfair if we just give amnesty to some of them. Don't get me wrong, I never like banning players but it's just that rules are rules, nothing's gonna go wrong if you follow it and every time we are reminded in-game and outside the game.
You've got a point there but how about each player who wants their account back will send an email to Mazey w/ their account information for the amnesty program. This will decrease/control the number of accounts to be unbanned. catface

WhiteNoise wrote:About the restrictions, it seems like the only things they can do by then are kill monsters, join pvp, sieges etc.. If that does happen and I need to replenish my guild siege items, then I won't be able to buy them, right?
Then, allow them to buy and sell on NPC's only catface

##4 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

I disagree.

##5 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

See, you've mentioned the positive side of this but you failed to look on the negative side. Have you considered that people may abuse it? Take advantage of that 2nd chance? Do something against the rule and after that send Mazey an email with their account details then they're unbanned, giving Mazey the trouble of unbanning every time.

Shinon wrote:Then, allow them to buy and sell on NPC's only catface
What if I need Colosseum potions, I want to improve my set or my character, I can't do it because my inventory is locked, so I'll end up making a new one.

##6 - Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Highly and strongly disagree with this.
I also have high doubts Mazey would agree with this either.
As mentioned, it would mean unbanning everyone, which is a high amount of players. It will not stop them from still selling for currency - still breaking the rules, so idea of locking their inventories is still sort of... pointless.
This would definitely be out of hand and hard to control over - big NO NO.

Last edited by Daily on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
One Last Chance EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

Daily wrote:Highly strongly disagree with this.
I also have high doubts Mazey would agree with this either.
As mentioned, it would mean unbanning everyone, which is a high amount of players. It will not stop them from still selling for currency - still breaking the rules, so idea of locking their inventories is still sort of... pointless.
This would definitely be out of hand and hard to control over - big NO NO.

Huge NO NO from me :/
Basically what Daily said. Also there are rules for a reason and players only get banned permanently in severe cases. Those rules should be clear to everyone that wants to play on this server. So if you just stick to the rules you will not have any problem with a ban >.>

##8 - Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

Sponsored content

One Last Chance Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum