You are not connected. Please login or register

END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE

jo

jo

END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE EmptyPosts : 44
jo

i have a concern with siege, there's a time that a templar or sometimes 2 templars left with 2 yj. those yj cant kill the templars. if someone logs out, i think they will be reported, its bannable (they say). if someone force kill himself, the other players will say unfair and abusing that command. and no gm online to end that siege. so how? feed? feeding is not tolerated but how will it end, if out of remantis? (waste of rema is not good) it can go also on a low asal fm. mazey and gms, pls...

##1 - Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:58 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I am not sure if this has been done before. But for the further reference, I believe that you can call a truce among the remaining players and just end it by using forcekillself command, which I believe was made for the purpose to end the GS battle, when a GM is not online. If there are two characters left.

##3 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:47 am

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Thanks for clearing that up. Knights shouldn't be that strong. At certain HP level, the Reflection has been reduce. But to fight the Knights, you must understand that Knights are weak against long range attacks and reflection only works for a short range. I believe that Knight's reflection is a physical skill, which magic is not a physical skill.

##5 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:35 pm

BeardedSatan

BeardedSatan

Contributor
END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE EmptyPosts : 822
BeardedSatan

LEgionDark wrote:Knights are weak against long range attacks and reflection only works for a short range.

I beg to differ. In my experience as a Templar/Knight, Long ranged attacks are still reflected.

##8 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:10 pm
jo

jo

END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE EmptyPosts : 44
jo

all attacks to templar are reflected. even if its short or long range and even if physical or magic. the amount of reflection is still the same. and pls.. +1 to aceportgaz...

##9 - Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Sponsored content

END SIEGE PLS, NO GM ONLINE Empty
Sponsored content

##10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum