You are not connected. Please login or register

Donation Method Proposal

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 9
mikeyurnero

Hi there GM, Moderators, and Owner.

I would like to propose for those who would like to donate but doesn't have any paypal account that I would like to be the gateway/broker for players who would like to donate. I have an active card and paypal account. I could send you my complete profile with CV, facebook account, and map address if you want to. I am not playing this game, my brother is. A lot of his friends comes over our place and asks if they can donate using my account. If you would check it you can see that i have been making transactions/donations using my account lately. I'm seeing this as a business opportunity and as well a way to help other players.

Hoping for your kind consideration,

Clifford Capa

##1 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:26 pm
jo

jo

Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 44
jo

im sorry but this has been suggested many times before. so for now, we will just wait for any updates for other donation method.

##2 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm
mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

jo wrote:im sorry but this has been suggested many times before. so for now, we will just wait for any updates for other donation method.

Hi Jo,

I couldnt find the same thread wherein someone suggest as i did. Thou i would like someone like a moderator or GM would be able to reply to my query.. This is not just a simple suggestion but a business proposal. Thanks Smile

##3 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:42 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

As a former Mazey GM, Admins are full aware and are working on it. but Admins have to go through legal paperwork in order to get further donation methods added to the mazey website.

##4 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:48 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Hmm okay. I apologize but I guess that the comments are way off the charts. He(mikeyurnero) is making himself like a midman for donation. He has the medium to donate unlike some players and he wants to use it both for business reasons and helping players, if i'm not mistaken. And he is wondering if that is legal here.

This is rather a sensitive topic. Because this can be labeled as selling items through real-life currency since it is not donated directly to Mazey from the donor. And to tell you the truth, trust is really an issue here. For instance, as a player, I wouldn't want to give you money even after the fact that you gave me your information which I don't know if it is legit or not. And Mazey Flyff will not be held liable for all the lost items in case you scammed them (i'm just stating the possible scenarios and I'm not accusing that you will scam them). I mean I see the your point here. Though my perception of this matter may somewhat be wrong. I mean I understand this as selling via real-life currency. I could be very wrong here. But that's just what I comprehended about this matter.

And honestly, though you might say that you are of pure-heart and won't scam them, I doubt if players will try this idea of yours. Perhaps your close friends who knew you personally. But not me, for instance.

The only thing that will guarantee this offer is Mazey. If he made you a legal broker/midman for his business, then that would be a reason to trust you. Because you have Mazey's words to back you up. Whatever may happen, Mazey Flyff will be held liable for the loss and stuff. But to tell you the truth, I really doubt that it will happen.

Don't get offended though. I don't mean no harm and I come in peace. Smile

EDIT: Btw, this should be at General Discussion Thread. Moved.

##5 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

I very highly doubt this will be considered, if at all. This is why Mazey has decided to do donations himself, on a harsh note.
We are looking into other ways of donating, however taking on someone who we do not know who they are, and attempting to trust them with this, would be a rather silly idea - to put it nicely.
Also, it's not a General Discussion thread, it's a suggestion. So yet again - moved to the correct section this time.

##6 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:20 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

Hi shai and Daily,

First of all i do not play this game Smile (so no bias or scamming involve)

All the information of me that i will provide given that i will officially become a midman will be under your responsibility to check thoroughly. Thou il be an open book to you guys coz like i said this is business Smile

I would just like to state how will this is gonna work.
example iamveryweak(name of account) wants to donate 10$

so iamveryweak will pay ME 10$x(php exchange rate)xcharges(i will place how much il charge if il get the approval of midman)

so 10$ X exchange rate X charges = Payment to PHP

then il donate to mazey 10$ using my account here in mazey (i still dont have one im using my brothers account for this forum) through paypal

After confirmation of paypal transfer i will now email the confirmation code (eg. Confirmation number: 3H838125LA7854456)

Then iamveryweak will email mazey the confirmation number and the account name and the amount donated.

Smile

##7 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:07 pm
mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

By the way im willing to go through anything just to prove my real existence.

NBI Clearance
Transcript of Records (since i already graduated from college)
BIR
TIN
we can even do skype webcam call for you to see me.
Il provide a map on where i live
facebook account.
email address
my other business eg. www.libre247.com
anything.. just ask for it Smile

##8 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:11 pm
mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

I can even post those accounts who had successfully donated using my paypal and credit card account Smile

##9 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm
Daily

Daily

Donation Method Proposal EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Considering you do not even play - another reason for a no.
Another thing - triple post. Use EDIT button next time.

Locked.

##10 - Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:46 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

mikeyurnero

Hi daily,

so is it a Straight no?

btw sorry for the triple post..

Please re consider Smile

I do not know if you have the access of your donation data thru paypal.

you may ask the owner to try and check it if my account has been donating lately..

Just this week i think i used my account in paypal to donate +-100$

il PM you my facebook and email and maybe we can chat thru it so i can explain further and to clear your thoughts on me Smile

Thanks

##11 - Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:05 am

Sponsored content

Donation Method Proposal Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum