You are not connected. Please login or register

CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :)

milf.r3hab

milf.r3hab

CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :) EmptyPosts : 18
milf.r3hab

Hey guys if it is ok that to convert my extra dpoints to redperins in game ? Because my dpoints is only 4 then I can't buy any items with that amount of points. So I want to convert it if it is ok with you guys :3 because maybe i'll donate again in next month maybe.

Last edited by Mazey on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed the picture due to it containing sensitive information.)

##1 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

First off, we all know that values of Dpoints to Red Perins are changing constantly. So, thinking for a fixed price for a DP to Red Perin is kinda tricky and will need countless alteration since as I've said, the prices vary and changes in time. I don't know about donation, but perhaps you could donate like 6$ to make your DPoints 10. Something like that.

##2 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 am
Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :) EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

Red Perin will be an item that is never added to the Item Store. There are several reasons for this, with the main reason being the effect it would have on the in game economy. It would set a fixed value of RP for other items in the Item Store, which would give little to no scale in pricing of the market place as circumstances change. It would also give little incentive for players who trade their donated items for RP, when it would become wiser to simply trade for like valued items thus making it harder for people that farm for RC to match this.

As for the left over dPoints, you never know when an Item Shop Sale event will be, you might pick up a bargain.

##3 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:52 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :) EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

Mazey wrote:Red Perin will be an item that is never added to the Item Store. There are several reasons for this, with the main reason being the effect it would have on the in game economy. It would set a fixed value of RP for other items in the Item Store, which would give little to no scale in pricing of the market place as circumstances change. It would also give little incentive for players who trade their donated items for RP, when it would become wiser to simply trade for like valued items thus making it harder for people that farm for RC to match this.

As for the left over dPoints, you never know when an Item Shop Sale event will be, you might pick up a bargain.

With that, everything has been said about it.

Locked.

##4 - Posted Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Sponsored content

CONVERT DONATE POINTS TO REDPERINS :) Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum