JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Guide to Checking Active Party Skills EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Hello all!

Some party leaders experience new party members sending them a personal message (PM) or using party chat to ask their leader if he or she can activate the two party skills Lucky Drop and Treasure Hunter. In many cases these skills are active, but what about if these skills are already active even before the player joins the party? In this short guide, I will explain how to know if a party has active skills or not.

1) Count how many Lucky Boxes (LB) you have. Lucky Boxes will add the amount of a Quest Item that will drop from a monster. If you find it difficult to count Lucky Boxes, kill a random monster and see how many Quest Items drop.

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills Flyff012

2) Join a party by recieving a party invitation, or search for one by pressing 'U' and press "Search". Pick a random party, and press "Join". You are now ready to check if this is the right party for you!

3) Kill a random monster and see if there is ONE additional Quest Item that drops. If there isn't an additional drop, then you should leave that party and find another one in the Party List (U). If it has though, then congratz Smile

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills Flyff015

SUM UP: 1) See how many LBs you've gotten. 2) Join a Party. 3) See if you get an additional of 1 drop.

NB: A party may have Lucky Drop active and Treasure Hunter not active, or vice versa. It is not guaranteed that a party using Lucky Drop will also have an active Treasure Hunter buff.

(Sources: My own experience)

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:27 am
WeedLove

WeedLove

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

There is an icon just besides traget's HP bar (on the left) showing if there is an party skill activated.

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:37 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

True, but this guide is about how to know if the skills are activated even though you can't see any icon(s) next to the target's HP bar Smile

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:42 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

JackSparrowYAY wrote:True, but this guide is about how to know if the skills are activated even though you can't see any icon(s) next to the target's HP bar Smile

So you're saying there is skill activated even though we cant see the icons?
And we would know by counting drops ie: RC/QI?

##4 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:57 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

WeedLove wrote:So you're saying there is skill activated even though we cant see the icons?

That's what I'm saying. The purpose of this guide is to show people that the monster drops are affected by the party skills even though you can't see the icons. The reason why I'm saying this, is because I notice the difference between how many Quest Items that drop from a monster and after I get the red messages that say that the skill Lucky Drop and Treasure Hunter has run out (all of this when I can't see the icons).

Ps! Note that I don't mention anything about Red Chips. It's because I use Stone of Autocollect RC at all times, which sends the Red Chips directly into my Inventory.

Anyway, thanks for asking about this WeedLove. No questions are ridiculous, only the answers are Smile

EDIT: You can test this out by dual clienting, for example. Create a party and level it to lv. 40. Then you use the two drop skills. Keep the party leader character online, and relog the other character. When you relog, you will see no party skills icons, but the skill effects are still ongoing. Just make sure that at least one of the party members has red scroll.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)

##5 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:19 am
Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills EmptyPosts : 31
Dinosaurs

lol, thanks to this people will know that I'm lying about being AFK and not having the red scroll

##6 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:05 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Guide to Checking Active Party Skills Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum