You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet and CS Pet Window <:

Askum

Askum

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

It's a really small suggestion xD

I don't know if I'm the only one who get very annoyed when I teleport to somwhere, and my Pet and CS Pet window open, again, again, again... EVERY DAMM TIME >:d

I know my pet stats, and which beads I use on my CS Pet, would be awesome if I can choose on Options if I want those two windows (pet and cs pet) oppening everytime I teleport or summon then.

Well my suggestions is: A Option that I can choose if my Pet and CS Pet window will open when I teleport/change location/die and ressurect/summon then, or not open.

Imagine a world that when you enter in Arena or die and ressurect inside it you don't have to close the Pet and CS Pet window, just imagine *o*

Sorry for my anger, those windows really piss me off e...e

I'm talking about those windows:
Pet and CS Pet Window <: Pet2Pet and CS Pet Window <: Buff-pet-tiny-tanuki-window

Ps: I'm from Brazil, sorry for any grammar mistakes.

##1 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

I think the purpose of that window is to show that there is a pet(s) spawned. I know there is a small icon on the upper right of the screen but they are small and you cant notice it that much. Smile

You can awlays close them

Last edited by WeedLove on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

##2 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:28 pm
kareemkh

kareemkh

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 81
kareemkh

well i agree Razz they are annoying and an option to remove them could be helpful Very Happy

##3 - Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:46 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I agree with WeedLove. You can always close them, and I believe that the fastest way to close the Windows is to press ESC. So -1 for the suggestion :S

##4 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 am
Pavilion

Pavilion

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 28
Pavilion

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I agree with WeedLove. You can always close them, and I believe that the fastest way to close the Windows is to press ESC. So -1 for the suggestion :S
just do this :p

##5 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 am
Askum

Askum

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 17
Askum

I'm not suggesting to remove the window, I'm saying to add a setting where you can choose if you want the window oppening everytime or not, will be player choise.

Anyway it's just a small suggestion, won't change too much xD

##6 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:54 am
Pavilion

Pavilion

Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 28
Pavilion

some people will like it some not

##7 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:08 am
kareemkh

kareemkh

kareemkh

guys dont be negative please Smile try to understand... what Askum and me are trying to say is to have an option where u can hide these windows, and we know that we can close them but the matter is that sometimes u dont have time to... maybe when you are sieging maybe other times...for me it is when i am doing colo and i dont have time to close them bcuz the mob is attacking me... and this could help especially for people who like to play on low resolution like me Smile

##8 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:38 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I understand what you and Askim are saying, and I understand the issue when it comes to Guild Siege and Coloseum. I can imagine myself being forced to click on the "close-button" but not having time to prepare myself before I'm sent into the battle arena or being killed before I even notice it. Despite all these factors that make the game play more difficult, I have found the solution of how to get rid of these annoying pet windows problems. I simply press Esc immediately after the windows pop up. That's why I said -1 from me, but of course - Credits to Askum who has brought this great suggestion!

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edits of the post content.)

##9 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 am
kareemkh

kareemkh

kareemkh

well i use that method too but it doesn't always work with me in colo... and the idea is having IN GAME OPTION to solve this and i don't think that would affect anybody with anything.. because you can keep the windows or you can make hide them so i don't get all the criticism because if it doesn't affect you in a bad way and it could help other players then why not support the idea ?

##10 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:34 am
Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Pet and CS Pet Window <: EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

Try pressing the '*' key located on the numpad, this should toggle hide every single window on screen. To bring any windows you still want on screen back, you just have to press the shortcut twice. For the chat box, you will need to go Start->Communication->Chatting (x2) while you are in this mode.

While in this mode your pet windows will no longer appear when you summon them/teleport, assuming you don't call them by clicking on your pet and then Pet State twice.

##11 - Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com

Sponsored content

Pet and CS Pet Window <: Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum